First Administration That Has Kept Us Out of War

Radicalizing thousands of potential domestic terrorists to plague America for years to come is kind of like starting a war.
Uh-huh, just like how for the last four years we had to listen to the left claim President Trump was so unhinged and dangerous he at any moment was going to start wars with North Korea and Iran.
in One years time, the number of deaths from the Trump virus already exceeds the number of war dead in the last 79 years. And at least our soldiers had a chance to fight back.

in One years time, the number of deaths from the Trump virus

The 'Trump Virus' that has affected every country on earth?

Damn, they should haul his ass to the Hague.

Radicalizing thousands of potential domestic terrorists to plague America for years to come is kind of like starting a war.
Uh-huh, just like how for the last four years we had to listen to the left claim President Trump was so unhinged and dangerous he at any moment was going to start wars with North Korea and Iran.
in One years time, the number of deaths from the Trump virus already exceeds the number of war dead in the last 79 years. And at least our soldiers had a chance to fight back.

I believe the Bible calls for all such as Trump to have all the flesh flailed from their bones with conch shells. Then fed to the dogs. :smoke:

It scares me that some fool didn't see the sarcasm in my post.

The only thing more deadly than Coronavirus is TDS.

(tho, TDS only seems to kill brain cells)

The only thing more deadly than Coronavirus is TDS.

That would make an excellent tee shirt. But wearing it might get you banned, arrested, charged or killed by mobs of TDS leftards. :smoke:

I'm always amazed how Commie Americans can miss so much because of HATE

View attachment 444520
Um Jimmy Carter never fired a shot. Why do you people make shit up?

Plus, I guarantee you that it Trump got a second term, he’d start a war. He just didn’t in his first in hopes of re-election.
Wait a minute---

Trump didn't start a war...

He ended them.........BRAVO TRUMP!!

But hey you don't like the truth...

so you are now trying to justify your blind hate of Trump making up shit about that he would have started a war if he could do it again?

Are you really this stupid?

Dippy let me explain to you about Trumps motivations--------He is an old man who wants to go down in history as a fantasic president the best ever ........and ever.

He's competitive and when he dies, he wants to know that history will remember him as THE GReat Leader of all time........

He would never start a war with the middle east---------starting wars over there is evil and done only because our swamp republicans and swamp dems have been taking BRIBES from the SAUDS and others to so. His ego drives him to BE BETTER as Melania keeps mentioning-------he wanted to go down as the President who brought peace------------not wars for america.

Given a second chance he still wouldn't start a war and be just like all those other corrupt presidents that we have had of late.
Lol Christ don’t pretend Trump ended anything. Pulling troops out doesn’t somehow equate to some win. Trump is useless. Remember when he said he’d crush ISIS in 30 days? I bet you believed that shit 100%. Now you just pretend he never said it. ISIS sure as hell still exists after 4 years lol.

Trump failed all of his core campaign promises, was impeached twice, and only managed one term. What a pathetic reputation to leave behind.
Isis has been crushed idiot-----they no long have the land or should I say country holdings that allowed them to terrorize millions of people and rape so many young girls and boys espeically in Syria where Obama wanted to take out alawit muslim ASSAD because the Sauds don't like him and paid well to have him removed.

Your fricking pos terrorist loving obama allowed and encourage the growth of ISIS----------thusly all of their victims. For this, Obama and his people involved should be arrested, put and trial for treason and crimes against humanity, and dealt with by the full force of our laws.

That would make an excellent tee shirt. But wearing it might get you banned, arrested, charged or killed by mobs of TDS leftards. :smoke:
Actually, you may be using an outdated definition of TDS. HERE’s an updated version.

View attachment 444520

Plus, I guarantee you that it Trump got a second term, he’d start a war. He just didn’t in his first in hopes of re-election.
Wait a minute---

so you are now trying to justify your blind hate of Trump making up shit about that he would have started a war if he could do it again?

Dippy let me explain to you about Trumps motivations--------He is an old man who wants to go down in history as a fantasic president the best ever ........and ever.

He's competitive and when he dies, he wants to know that history will remember him as THE GReat Leader of all time........

He would never start a war with the middle east---------starting wars over there is evil and done only because our swamp republicans and swamp dems have been taking BRIBES from the SAUDS and others to so. His ego drives him to BE BETTER as Melania keeps mentioning-------he wanted to go down as the President who brought peace------------not wars for america.

Given a second chance he still wouldn't start a war and be just like all those other corrupt presidents that we have had of late.
Lol Christ don’t pretend Trump ended anything. Pulling troops out doesn’t somehow equate to some win. Trump is useless. Remember when he said he’d crush ISIS in 30 days? I bet you believed that shit 100%. Now you just pretend he never said it. ISIS sure as hell still exists after 4 years lol.

Trump failed all of his core campaign promises, was impeached twice, and only managed one term. What a pathetic reputation to leave behind.
Isis has been crushed idiot-----they no long have the land or should I say country holdings that allowed them to terrorize millions of people and rape so many young girls and boys espeically in Syria where Obama wanted to take out alawit muslim ASSAD because the Sauds don't like him and paid well to have him removed.

Your fricking pos terrorist loving obama allowed and encourage the growth of ISIS----------thusly all of their victims. For this, Obama and his people involved should be arrested, put and trial for treason and crimes against humanity, and dealt with by the full force of our laws.
^^ Truth bombs

Your hatred for Trump is blinding you to the fact that this President kept us out of War. You people are supposed to be the anti-war side. It was a short decade ago your side was ready to jail Bush and Cheney as war criminals. What happened? Did Obama-Biden warm you up to the idea of war?

Domestically, we have a violence problem but blaming Trump while ignoring Pelosi, Waters, and Harris is intellectually weak. How many protest-turned riots did we have in 2020 at the hands of right wing conservatives? Was it right wingers who took over Seattle, obstructed elderly pedestrians in Portland, ripped drivers from their cars in Denver or torched and/or looted businesses in Minneapolis, Chicago, and St. Louis?

View attachment 444520

Wait a minute---

What the fuck are you talking about? What, specifically, did Trump do that made them suffer this fantasy setback of yours?

View attachment 444520
And yet this traiter sold out Americans.the trump hating trolls always ignore that fact that you got to go back to the days of jimmy carter to find the last president before him that did not get America into a new war.all that’s going to change with lying biden in.they are already plansbeing made at this moment to get the war machine rolling again as we speak..

View attachment 444520
He smellybozo he is telling the truth what I been telling you that trump is the first president sense carter to not start any new wars,you can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll you are that you have have indeed been a moron your entire life voting for the party instead of the person as we both know that’s what you did being brainwashed your whole life growing up that you can’t go wrong voting democrat. :iyfyus.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back