Fireworks and Abortion

Garbage. Teach pre pregnancy care instead of post pregnancy care and the problem will be solved...
Your affinity for the "solution" of Iraq, Haiti, El Salvador, and the Congo is apparent.

Advanced, democratic nations rather respect personal liberty.

If that was true there would not be dead infants...
Killing infants is illegal, but even the repressive authoritarian regimes of Iraq, Haiti, Congo, El Salvador, and Nicaragua where politicians have crushed personal liberty in reproductive rights can't prevent all infants from dying.

All of this recent talk about banning abortion in SOME states shows got me thinking about fireworks.

Last night, even though the Fourth of July was almost a month ago, we had fireworks going off for some reason.

Which is amusing, because purchasing fireworks is illegal in Illinois.

Illinois law bans the sale, possession, and use of all “Consumer Fireworks,” and those caught violating it could get up to a year in prison along with a $2,500 fine.

The federal regulations ban M-80s, cherry bombs, and a large group of all fireworks, with states along with cities free to ban what’s left

So how is it that people are still setting off fireworks and terrorizing my poor cat?

View attachment 676557

Well, turns out fireworks are legal in Indiana and Wisconsin. When I was travelling through Indiana to attend a wedding in May, I saw this sign pretty much every mile.

View attachment 676558

A lot of these signs were in Illinois. Conversely, when I was travelling home, almost no signs in Indiana directing Hoosiers to Krazy Kaplans Fireworks. I guess they all already know where it is!

Now, what does this have to do with abortion?

Well, at least until women smarten up and realize Republicans aren't their friends, abortion law will look like THIS in the US. Which means most states that will ban abortion will be neighboring a state that hasn't.

View attachment 676563

Which means you aren't any more than a drive away from being able to get an abortion if you really need one. And sneaking a unwanted fetus into a state is going to be a lot easier than sneaking a trunkload of fireworks out of one.
Joe, ya need to show some respect for human life.

You get everything exactly bassackwards!...
...why would you have to "sneak an unwanted fetus" into a state where abortion is legal and sneak fireworks out of a state where it is legal to buy, own and possess them?

Um, because some states are going to make abortions illegal... that's why? That means you can't legally get one in certain states.

Um, because some states are going to make abortions illegal... that's why? That means you can't legally get one in certain states.
once again ya got it exactly backwards joe [though I suspect this one was intentional in the hopes you can fool at least some of the posters who think like you]

your response in no way addresses your claim or my response to it...its just a verbal dance with an inner ear problem

once again ya got it exactly backwards joe [though I suspect this one was intentional in the hopes you can fool at least some of the posters who think like you]

your response in no way addresses your claim or my response to it...its just a verbal dance with an inner ear problem

Do you have reading comprehension problems?

How do you plan to stop women from getting abortions in other states? It's a simple enough question. You can't keep fireworks out of Illinois, people just drive to Indiana or Wisconsin to get them.

All of this recent talk about banning abortion in SOME states shows got me thinking about fireworks.

Last night, even though the Fourth of July was almost a month ago, we had fireworks going off for some reason.

Which is amusing, because purchasing fireworks is illegal in Illinois.

Illinois law bans the sale, possession, and use of all “Consumer Fireworks,” and those caught violating it could get up to a year in prison along with a $2,500 fine.

The federal regulations ban M-80s, cherry bombs, and a large group of all fireworks, with states along with cities free to ban what’s left

So how is it that people are still setting off fireworks and terrorizing my poor cat?

View attachment 676557

Well, turns out fireworks are legal in Indiana and Wisconsin. When I was travelling through Indiana to attend a wedding in May, I saw this sign pretty much every mile.

View attachment 676558

A lot of these signs were in Illinois. Conversely, when I was travelling home, almost no signs in Indiana directing Hoosiers to Krazy Kaplans Fireworks. I guess they all already know where it is!

Now, what does this have to do with abortion?

Well, at least until women smarten up and realize Republicans aren't their friends, abortion law will look like THIS in the US. Which means most states that will ban abortion will be neighboring a state that hasn't.

View attachment 676563

Which means you aren't any more than a drive away from being able to get an abortion if you really need one. And sneaking a unwanted fetus into a state is going to be a lot easier than sneaking a trunkload of fireworks out of one.
Its amusing to you because you want a nation no laws?

Do you have reading comprehension problems?

How do you plan to stop women from getting abortions in other states? It's a simple enough question. You can't keep fireworks out of Illinois, people just drive to Indiana or Wisconsin to get them.
Lmfao is this the same person who wants the same gun laws in Indiana as Chicago?

You are one retarded person meth head joe

Lmfao is this the same person who wants the same gun laws in Indiana as Chicago?

Um, yes, I want a national gun law, that's exactly the problem. We don't really have one. Illinois can impose tough gun laws that are meaningless if you can drive to Indiana and buy guns.

But I was limiting this discussion to fireworks because I didn't want to waste time fighting with the Ammosexuals.

Um, yes, I want a national gun law, that's exactly the problem. We don't really have one. Illinois can impose tough gun laws that are meaningless if you can drive to Indiana and buy guns.

But I was limiting this discussion to fireworks because I didn't want to waste time fighting with the Ammosexuals.
So in your mind if we have national gun laws that will solve the problem, as much as the Republicans believe if we ban abortion nation wide that will solve their problem?

Hilarious 😆😆😆😆

This is exactly why I wanted to kill myself, I live in a nation of dumb fucks and I am not even the smartest one around.

So in your mind if we have national gun laws that will solve the problem, as much as the Republicans believe if we ban abortion nation wide that will solve their problem?

I am sure the GOP will try to create a national Abortion Law. Lindsey "What's that orange stuff on your lip" Graham has already proposed one.

This is exactly why I wanted to kill myself, I live in a nation of dumb fucks and I am not even the smartest one around.
No, most of them can write a sentence.

Forum List

Back