Firearm ownership surging among black Americans

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019

Heyyy Democrats how ya doing? Looks like they ain’t listening to you

Ah, does that mean when you terrorists Party of the Rumpers try and do your "Revolution" on Nov 3rd that the opposition can shoot back? I feel your pain, really, I do. LOL

. . . so what does this mean?

I have no idea what is in that second link.

If Trump wins, a race war kicks off? :dunno:

• Banned

Ah, does that mean when you terrorists Party of the Rumpers try and do your "Revolution" on Nov 3rd that the opposition can shoot back? I feel your pain, really, I do. LOL
Blacks are more republican than me

Blacks are more republican than me

Yah, I know. You party of the rumpsters aren't even close to being Republicans.

No, the white privilege class on the left is doing what it always does, they are are buying guns because they know they are safer with them than with out them...they are just pointing us at each other...

...the left knows guns are the deterrent they need, but unless they can claim it is minorities buying them they lose know matter how many of the privilege class survive.

Many people of the ethnicity under consideration are buying firearms because they know that fewer cops on the streets mean more violent crime in their own neighborhoods.

Unlike silly and privileged Caucasian liberals, many people of the ethnicity under consideration have NO illusions about the unusually large proportion of violent young gentlemen in their community.

No, the white privilege class on the left is doing what it always does, they are are buying guns because they know they are safer with them than with out them...they are just pointing us at each other...

...the left knows guns are the deterrent they need, but unless they can claim it is minorities buying them they lose know matter how many of the privilege class survive.

Horse Pucky. They are buying gun to protect themselves from your threatened coming Revolution.

Blacks know more than anyone how bad things will get if the left really goes through with it's plans to "defund" the Police! It's why someone like Charles Barkley says that will bring back the "Wild West" to poor neighborhoods!

Horse Pucky. They are buying gun to protect themselves from your threatened coming Revolution.
and you love it because it does not involve you and your whit privilege...just let us know when you want us to start shooting each other.

We only shoot back. Keep that in mind when you are planning your Armed Revolution.

. . . so what does this mean?

I have no idea what is in that second link.

If Trump wins, a race war kicks off? :dunno:
I dunno. At his age, I don't think President Trump can run very fast. Of course Biden will just run in circles trying to sniff his own hair.

Forum List

Back