Finland is ready to fight Moscow in case of attack "Finland has been preparing for a Moscow attack for decades and will offer fierce resistance if

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Finland is ready to fight Moscow in case of attack "Finland has been preparing for a Moscow attack for decades and will offer fierce resistance if it happens," said Armed Forces Commander-in-Chief Timo Kivinen
“I did what I was told to do, as well as I could. There would be no Finland unless everyone else had done the same” – Simo Häyhä

THIS is how to respond to Moscow threats. With a firm response. Finland knows how to handle Putin and his regime better than most

Is your country ready to fight the Muscovites ?

Finland is ready to fight Moscow in case of attack "Finland has been preparing for a Moscow attack for decades and will offer fierce resistance if it happens," said Armed Forces Commander-in-Chief Timo Kivinen
“I did what I was told to do, as well as I could. There would be no Finland unless everyone else had done the same” – Simo Häyhä

THIS is how to respond to Moscow threats. With a firm response. Finland knows how to handle Putin and his regime better than most

I hope it does not come to that, but nice to know they prepare to repel, and their heads are in the game.

Soviet army did not do as well as they should have in the winter war of 1939 but Stalin had badly hurt his own army. His purges had decimated the officer corps.

It will make the Ukraine look like a walk in the park.

Plus the world will be much closer to all out war with crazy train Putin.

Of course, when I say the world against Putin, I'm not referring to Putin's Sugar Daddy which is the CCP and President Xi who pulls Putin's strings. After all, they are having Putin test the waters with the Ukraine so they can invade Taiwan.

crazy train Putin.

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

The history of Finland seems to rely on the lesser of the two evils. In WW2, Finland sided with the Nazis against Stalinist Russia. Maybe it would go Muslem this time. Who knows?

Forum List

Back