Find the name of the object

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Bonsoir, i would like to play this game with you, i give a image of the old object and you have to try to find is fonction and is name.
Listen it is possible to ask question about the object see on the image.

And the one who find could bring a object again to find ( old object) or past is turn so someone else could take over.

I start with this object !

iii.jpg

Bonsoir, i would like to play this game with you, i give a image of the old object and you have to try to find is fonction and is name.
Listen it is possible to ask question about the object see on the image.

And the one who find could bring a object again to find ( old object) or past is turn so someone else could take over.

I start with this object !

View attachment 96465

Baby Rattle?

I give a clue the object served only to men it start in 1810

close It was a felt hat buffing ...
1880_homme_chapeau_hautdeforme_assis_fenetre.jpg

This object is associated with the top hat forme.Il served to give the "luster" to the outside felt; we passed the top of the round object across the hat and it restored him shine and glow.
At that time, we took special care to these hats, masculine elegance objects par excellence.

Fashion hats disappeared and this object with her!

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

This object is associated with the top hat forme.Il served to give the "luster" to the outside felt; we passed the top of the round object across the hat and it restored him shine and glow.
At that time, we took special care to these hats, masculine elegance objects par excellence.

THat's what I was going to say, but I took the word felt out as I thought it may have been misleading. I guess I was wrong.

THat's what I was going to say, but I took the word felt out as I thought it may have been misleading. I guess I was wrong.
No problem, and i do my best to undestand since i am French first of all.

It may be a baby, or childs gas mask circa WW2?

Forum List

Back