financial secession - support free enterprise (not federal mandates)

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
For those who don't want to pay for health insurance mandates or fines under federal regulations, here are some alternative programs and models already in existence. If you organize networks in your own community or state, to set up a business, you can deduct expenses 100% from taxes (if you set up a charity, deductions are only partial).

Christians rely on each other to pay medical bills | Religion | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle
(A friend recommended "Amica Mutual Insurance Company," but I can't find online)

The Nurturing Network

http://www.usaa.com

If you want to take responsibility for financially seceding from funding government altogether:
1. set up a real estate rental business and deduct all expenses from your taxes
Real Estate Investing Education and Mentoring ~ Lifestyles Unlimited
you can also pay for your own retirement this way, by teaming up with other investors to buy out whole apartment complexes, without relying on 401K or social security
2. set up your own community based bank or microlending business for financial education
Grameen Foundation | Combining the power of microfinance and technology to defeat global poverty.
Home - Modest Needs®
Ithaca Hours - Local Currency - Ithaca, New York or Ithaca HOURs Online: Home Page

Again if you run it as a business, then expenses are 100% deductible (keep your books and records straight and consult a reputable tax attorney/accountant); if it is church based or charity based, the incorporation and required structures involve added legal requirements. Some laws recently passed require nonprofits to go through an additional filing procedure or lose their status starting in 2009. The government was also trying to crack down on the abuses of DBAs (which does not require incorporation) such as for consulting businesses -- but as long as you don't try to deduct any "home office" or "company car" expenses, those are two main areas that trigger audits. (If you start an educational program as a DBA, if you pay your team as consultants they are "independent contractors" and not employees, so they are responsible for their own taxes and deductions while you deduct what you pay out as business expenses.) The real estate rentals are the best way to deduct all expenses, but you need to keep your books open so if you go through an audit, all your deductions are documented.

Last edited:
My prediction is that the people are more likely to just drop out altogether.

This Stalinist crap keeps up and America could spawn the greatest black market economy the world has ever seen.

Hey Dude - yes but drop out LEGALLY. Why pay more for IRS, prisons, and courts to prosecute protestors who can do so WITHOUT breaking any laws and costing the public more? I want the IRS, prosecutors and lawyers to go after the REAL criminals who co-opted taxpayers' money for private profits. We need to hire and pay lawyers/government to go after corruption and REIMBURSE taxpayers, not harass and charge the victims more!

This Stalinist crap keeps up and America could spawn the greatest black market economy the world has ever seen.

That's already underway where I live. It is much easier to find 'off the books' work than legit work. I know of at least 4 businesses in my town that 'went out of business' and operates 'under the table'. That is the danger of over regulation on businesses. It isn't hard for someone to go out of business and become a "hobby".

You are right dude, it's going to be the biggest black market economy ever.

The thing is barter, cash. livestock, metals or materials are hard to trace.

Hey Dude - yes but drop out LEGALLY. Why pay more for IRS, prisons, and courts to prosecute protestors who can do so WITHOUT breaking any laws and costing the public more? I want the IRS, prosecutors and lawyers to go after the REAL criminals who co-opted taxpayers' money for private profits. We need to hire and pay lawyers/government to go after corruption and REIMBURSE taxpayers, not harass and charge the victims more!
The IRS is itself an ongoing criminal operation, which would qualify for RICO prosecution if run out in The World.

New Topics

Forum List

Back