Finally!,.........................

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Aug 4, 2009
So. Cal, Malibu!
we are actually seeing a politician in this great country who is doing right by those she serves!

Jan Brewer, Governor. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Jan Brewer, Commander In Chief.

Has a nice ring to it, eh?

Obama had better start listening to those he serves. That would be us!

More people than not are against his sham healthcare bill. The moron decided to ram it down our throats anyway.

More people than not want our federal immigration laws enforced. He's choosing to make jokes. Choosing to look like a fucking frat boy who just runs off at the mouth.

The conservatives FINALLY have a voice in Jan Brewer. A woman who is fully proving that she isn't affraid to go after his incompetent ass. Isn't affraid to call him out on his abject lack of leadership.

Unlike Obama, Brewer obviously thinks before she speaks. Educates herself on the issues before speaking of them. Obama speaks without all of the facts. He's proven it time and time time again. Starting with his ridiculous accusation that "the cops acted stupidly", to his obvious lack of knowledge on the Arizona immigration law.

More people than not are against his sham healthcare bill. The moron decided to ram it down our throats anyway.

More people than not want our federal immigration laws enforced. He's choosing to make jokes. Choosing to look like a fucking frat boy who just runs off at the mouth.

The conservatives FINALLY have a voice in Jan Brewer. A woman who is fully proving that she isn't affraid to go after his incompetent ass. Isn't affraid to call him out on his abject lack of leadership.

Unlike Obama, Brewer obviously thinks before she speaks. Educates herself on the issues before speaking of them. Obama speaks without all of the facts. He's proven it time and time time again. Starting with his ridiculous accusation that "the cops acted stupidly", to his obvious lack of knowledge on the Arizona immigration law.

And ON that note? Guees who's coming to dinner?

In U.S. visit, Mexican president to discuss drug war, immigration

Now you know what he's going to say to Obama regarding Arizona's LAW.

Both Obama and Felipe Calderón are on record as denouncing it. I wonder if the Mexican president does it again on our soil...Will Obama correct him and support upholding the Arizona Law (which mirrors US LAW for intents and purposes)...Or will he agree with the Mexican President?

My money is on he'll mirror the Mexican President...since Obama's rhetoric is already known (getting jacked up with you family out eating Ice Cream, etc...and a AG that has said he'd challange something he never read)?

I fail to see a turn around here and Obama to save face. What do you think sir?

[I hope this didn't take away from your OP]...

Ms. Brewer is doing what she was elected to do...and is doing what the FEDS fail to do. :clap2:

Both Obama and Felipe Calderón are on record as denouncing it. I wonder if the Mexican president does it again on our soil...Will Obama correct him and support upholding the Arizona Law (which mirrors US LAW for intents and purposes)...Or will he agree with the Mexican President?

My money is on he'll mirror the Mexican President...since Obama's rhetoric is already known (getting jacked up with you family out eating Ice Cream, etc...and a AG that has said he'd challange something he never read)?

Ms. Brewer is doing what she was elected to do...and is doing what the FEDS fail to do. :clap2:
Didn't take away at all, buddy!

In fact, your post fits right in.

My money is also on the fact he will no doubt mirror the mexican presidents thoughts. And it will most likely end up blowing up in his face come election time.

Brewer tossed this issue straight out into the forefront once and for all. A very gutsy move. That's what this country desperately needs, a leader with some damn guts!

I'm likin' her......ALOT!

Course he will. When he was campaining he said he'd stand with the muslims if it came down to choosing. So of course he will. He's not for America.

Didn't take away at all, buddy!

In fact, your post fits right in.

My money is also on the fact he will no doubt mirror the mexican presidents thoughts. And it will most likely end up blowing up in his face come election time.

Brewer tossed this issue straight out into the forefront once and for all. A very gutsy move. That's what this country desperately needs, a leader with some damn guts!

I'm likin' her......ALOT!

Same here. Certain folks have a spine and show it. She's one of them. We need more of them...and they'll have my support as well.

Course he will. When he was campaining he said he'd stand with the muslims if it came down to choosing. So of course he will. He's not for America.

In my view? He never HAS been. (But he serves a mean batch of Kool-Aid too many have swallowed).

He cannot relent/retract from his prior stance. Why? It would be just like that time he attacked the police officer that arrested one of his BUDS...

And no 'cerveza' summit will save him either.

Poor, poor babies. President Obama is succeeding beyond your greatest fears.

Got a Health Care Bill through, an Education Bill that is not a gift to the Banks, a New GI Bill, a Stimulas Bill that seems to be working slowly, although that is all that he promised.

Governor Brewer? Maybe brewed up more trouble for Arizona than she imagined.

Got a Health Care Bill through, an Education Bill that is not a gift to the Banks, a New GI Bill, a Stimulas Bill that seems to be working slowly, although that is all that he promised.

NeverMIND the LAW right Old Crockey? Just DO as you want...right?

November can't come too soon. YOU are on the wrong side of so much...and it will haunt you. Trust me.

Speaking of Kool-aid drinkers!:cuckoo:

NeverMIND the LAW right Old Crockey? Just DO as you want...right?

November can't come too soon. YOU are on the wrong side of so much...and it will haunt you. Trust me.
Exactly!...when one starts going against the wishes of those one serves, one gets tossed on their fucking ear!....And looking at the size of the ears on that incompetent clown, getting tossed on 'em is going to hurt like hell!

Good, he deserves it!

And lets not even get into what he's done to the futures of at least the next two generations of our children.

You would elect someone based on her stance ON ONE ISSUE?
No!.....I like her stances on quite a few issues. She's a fiscal conservative. She believes in strong defense. She believes in peace through strength. She actually has a grasp on what the constitution is all about. She's actually listening to those she serves. She ran on a promise of strong enforcement of immigrration laws. She's keeping her promises. Too bad the same can't be said for the majority of the idiots on both sides of the aisle in Washington nowadays.

The more I hear from her, the more i'm likin' her!

Obama will probably bow to him.

Obama will probably bow to him.

Or kiss his hand, his ass...whatever. They're both Criminals IMHO.

Forum List

Back