Finally!,.........................

Poor Sarah. You guys just dump her to the side of the road in favor of the next girl to come along. And after all she's done for you...

What a shame.

She is a very strong leader. She did something when all others refused. Just Boycott the Boycott and stand up to the usual suspect "Community Organizer" Race-Baiters. That's my advice to the Governor and all good Arizonans.

Poor, poor babies. President Obama is succeeding beyond your greatest fears.

Got a Health Care Bill through, an Education Bill that is not a gift to the Banks, a New GI Bill, a Stimulas Bill that seems to be working slowly, although that is all that he promised.

Governor Brewer? Maybe brewed up more trouble for Arizona than she imagined.

Do not interrupt their circle jerk, please. Thank you.

Brewer is currently pushing a sales tax increase for AZ, oops, your new girlfriend isn't quite the Snow White you thought she was.

LOL

-Arizona is currently 8.3 BILLION dollars in debt--primarily over illegal immigration because the Federal Government HAS FAILED miserably in their obligation to secure the borders.

And now you blame her for trying to obtain the money to pay the bill--LOL. Typical liberal "everything is for free"--LOL

The U.S. is in debt. Now you guys support raising taxes to pay for it?

You people crack me up.

Brewer is currently pushing a sales tax increase for AZ, oops, your new girlfriend isn't quite the Snow White you thought she was.

LOL

-Arizona is currently 8.3 BILLION dollars in debt--primarily over illegal immigration because the Federal Government HAS FAILED miserably in their obligation to secure the borders.

And now you blame her for trying to obtain the money to pay the bill--LOL. Typical liberal "everything is for free"--LOL

You people crack me up.

First thing to do is, Cut Spending, if you just Raise Taxes and don't do shit about Spending it doesn't make any difference.
Get it now?

Last edited:
LOL

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano admitted Monday that she has not read the controversial Arizona immigration law even though she's gone on television to criticize it, and continued to assert that it was "bad law enforcement law.

You just can't make this shit up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

FOXNews.com - Napolitano Admits She Hasn't Read Arizona Immigration Law in 'Detail'
This administration is a bunch of friggin' clowns!

Seriously, it's getting to be quite comical.

we are actually seeing a politician in this great country who is doing right by those she serves!

Jan Brewer, Governor. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Jan Brewer, Commander In Chief.

Has a nice ring to it, eh?

Holy crap, you guys are really having to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

we are actually seeing a politician in this great country who is doing right by those she serves!

Jan Brewer, Governor. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Jan Brewer, Commander In Chief.

Has a nice ring to it, eh?

Holy crap, you guys are really having to scrape the bottom of the barrel.
You mean like you idiots did when you threw Obama's inept ass up there?

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

LMAO!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You people crack me up.

First thing to do is, Cut Spending, if you just Raise Taxes and don't do shit about Spending it doesn't make any difference.
Get it now?

Don't tell me, tell the clown who just praised AZ for wanting to raise taxes.

Obama had better start listening to those he serves. That would be us!

More people than not are against his sham healthcare bill. The moron decided to ram it down our throats anyway.

More people than not want our federal immigration laws enforced. He's choosing to make jokes. Choosing to look like a fucking frat boy who just runs off at the mouth.

The conservatives FINALLY have a voice in Jan Brewer. A woman who is fully proving that she isn't affraid to go after his incompetent ass. Isn't affraid to call him out on his abject lack of leadership.

Unlike Obama, Brewer obviously thinks before she speaks. Educates herself on the issues before speaking of them. Obama speaks without all of the facts. He's proven it time and time time again. Starting with his ridiculous accusation that "the cops acted stupidly", to his obvious lack of knowledge on the Arizona immigration law.

And ON that note? Guees who's coming to dinner?

In U.S. visit, Mexican president to discuss drug war, immigration

Now you know what he's going to say to Obama regarding Arizona's LAW.

Both Obama and Felipe Calderón are on record as denouncing it. I wonder if the Mexican president does it again on our soil...Will Obama correct him and support upholding the Arizona Law (which mirrors US LAW for intents and purposes)...Or will he agree with the Mexican President?

My money is on he'll mirror the Mexican President...since Obama's rhetoric is already known (getting jacked up with you family out eating Ice Cream, etc...and a AG that has said he'd challange something he never read)?

I fail to see a turn around here and Obama to save face. What do you think sir?

[I hope this didn't take away from your OP]...

Ms. Brewer is doing what she was elected to do...and is doing what the FEDS fail to do. :clap2:

Do you think he will bow?

You people crack me up.

Get it now?

Don't tell me, tell the clown who just praised AZ for wanting to raise taxes.
I have no problem with a one cent on a dollar sales tax increase, as long as it's being used to help combat the main problem that is devastating the state.

Seriously, you're not very bright!

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back