Finally! What Biden said is making the news! ""I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Watching ABC's Martha Raddatz asking Abbot..
"I don't think I've ever heard President Biden say, 'We have an open border, come on over,'" Raddatz said.

Wow... Just further proof the BIASED MSM that donated 90% of their political donations to Biden/Democrats are NOT telling the whole truth!
If Raddatz had done a simple google search..."Biden: surge to the border"... About 5,970,000 results (0.41 seconds
Truly shows the bias of the MSM!
Raddatz on Trump stating what he saw and what you the reader can come to the conclusion..

ABC Newsā€™ Martha Raddatz Appears to Choke Up Over Donald Trump Victory​

But guess what ... ABC won't let the video be seen! Talk about censorship!!!
Screen Shot 2022-12-19 at 7.23.33 AM.png

ā€œI didnā€™t like it, because it had the potential of harming my reputation that I had built up for many, many, many years,ā€ she said, referencing how Trump had once mocked her for allegedly choking up at the results of the 2016 election. ā€œIt wasnā€™t true.ā€

Correction! I did find the video that ABC had evidently banned from their web sites as well as others!

ABCā€™S MARTHA RADDATZ FIGHTS TEARS WHEN REALIZING TRUMP WILL WIN​

ā€˜His understanding of military policy and civilian-military divide I donā€™t know that he really has a plan for what heā€™s going to do thereā€™​

The open cheerleading for Hillary was on full display in the last few weeks before election day. The shock and awe displayed by some commentators on television election night didnā€™t come as a surprise. There are those, however, who claim the mantle of ā€œjournalistā€ and Martha Raddatz is one of them.
Could she be any more dramatic? I expected this kind of behavior from Van Jones and Rachel Maddow. Raddatz should get into another profession if she cannot control her biases and emotions. Also, itā€™s been said before, but she should never moderate a presidential debate ever again.

"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Correction! I did find the video that ABC had evidently banned from their web sites as well as others!

ABCā€™S MARTHA RADDATZ FIGHTS TEARS WHEN REALIZING TRUMP WILL WIN​

ā€˜His understanding of military policy and civilian-military divide I donā€™t know that he really has a plan for what heā€™s going to do thereā€™​

The open cheerleading for Hillary was on full display in the last few weeks before election day. The shock and awe displayed by some commentators on television election night didnā€™t come as a surprise. There are those, however, who claim the mantle of ā€œjournalistā€ and Martha Raddatz is one of them.
Could she be any more dramatic? I expected this kind of behavior from Van Jones and Rachel Maddow. Raddatz should get into another profession if she cannot control her biases and emotions. Also, itā€™s been said before, but she should never moderate a presidential debate ever again.
Raddatz is like a lot of shallow thinking liberals, she is attracted to Hillary's evilness.
Non-Democrat Cultist people are repulsed by Hillary's evilness.
Hillary has an easily observable sociopath personality.

I like how the state politburo dutifully pretends to take that bed-shitting vegetable seriously. :laughing0301:

It's like they're "reporting" while being held at gunpoint.

Maybe they are.

Forum List

Back