Finally, We Have A President Who Supports Workers & Unions

In 1971 I married a young school teacher. She was teaching in a private school but changed to the public schools a couple of years later.

Florida is a Right to Work State so it was not a requirement to join the union for her to work.

She joined the union mainly because they provided professional liability insurance.

In 1976 the filthy ass Teacher's union supported that asshole Jimmy Carter for president. How despicable was that?

My wife did not like that at all. She did not want her money to go to supporting any Democrat. Who would?

She quit the union. Thank goodness Florida is a right to work state so she could tell them to cram it. Several other teachers quit because of the same reason.

She had another 25 years of her career and never rejoined the union.

She got a liability rider on our homeowners policy that covered her job. The cost of that was actually less than the stupid union dues.

A lot more teachers quit in 1980 and 1984 when the union did not endorse Reagan.

The Teacher's union bosses want everybody to join the union because they need the money to send their kids to private schools.

In 1971 I married a young school teacher. She was teaching in a private school but changed to the public schools a couple of years later.

Florida is a Right to Work State so it was not a requirement to join the union for her to work.

She joined the union mainly because they provided professional liability insurance.

In 1976 the filthy ass Teacher's union supported that asshole Jimmy Carter for president. How despicable was that?

My wife did not like that at all. She did not want her money to go to supporting any Democrat. Who would?

She quit the union. Thank goodness Florida is a right to work state so she could tell them to cram it. Several other teachers quit because of the same reason.

She got a liability rider on our homeowners policy that covered her job. The cost of that was actually less than the stupid union dues.

A lot more teachers quit in 1980 and 1984 when the union did not endorse Reagan.

The Teacher's union bosses want everybody to join the union because they need the money to send their kids to private schools.
That is the rub. It is not unions that are the problem, it is the special powers and protections the government extends to them that allows them to cease representing the workers and start representing themselves.

These days to be 'pro union' has nothing to do with liking unions and everything to do with trying to keep the power structures the unions have created with government in place.

Those power structures are corrupt as hell.

That is the rub. It is not unions that are the problem, it is the special powers and protections the government extends to them that allows them to cease representing the workers and start representing themselves.

These days to be 'pro union' has nothing to do with liking unions and everything to do with trying to keep the power structures the unions have created with government in place.

The government should do nothing to protect unions.

I worked at an aerospace faculty that was union in a non right to work state.

The union got a way with murder because the filthy Democrats protected them. The union gave the corrupt Democrat politicians money and they in turn used the pressure of the government to protect the union abuses, which were blatant and despicable.

Last edited:

The government should do nothing to protect unions.

I worked at an aerospace faculty that was union in a non right to work state.

The union got a way with murder because the filthy Democrats protected them. The union gave the corrupt Democrat politicians money and they in turn used the pressure of the government to protect the union abuses, which were blatant and despicable.
I agree.

I have no problem with unions at all. What we have now in many of these areas are not unions, they are corrupt political machines that have discovered how to force employees to financially support them.

He is right. The right to unionize isn't up to the employer. It's up to the employees.

We now also have a NLRB that actually works for the workers and acknowledges that the laws says that government must encourage unions.

Wow what a breath of fresh air compared to past presidents.

Hopefully, things will start to get better for the workers of our nation.

supports workers? The guy who put tens of thousands of US workers out of work in his 1st 10 days?

Wuhahahahaha

He is right. The right to unionize isn't up to the employer. It's up to the employees.

We now also have a NLRB that actually works for the workers and acknowledges that the laws says that government must encourage unions.

Wow what a breath of fresh air compared to past presidents.

Hopefully, things will start to get better for the workers of our nation.

supports workers? The guy who put tens of thousands of US workers out of work in his 1st 10 days?

Wuhahahahaha

Shhhh no one is supposed to say it

Forum List

Back