Finally : "UK must be ready for war with Muscovite empire , says armed forces chief" God save the Queen !

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Finally : "UK must be ready for war with Muscovite empire , says armed forces chief" God save the Queen !

"The outgoing head of the UK’s armed forces has said the military will have to be ready for war with Moscow after recent tensions in eastern Europe, but he does not believe Vladimir Putin really wants “hot war” with the west. Nick Carter says Moscow has become bigger threat in eastern Europe, but he doesn’t think it wants ‘hot war’."

Moscow Occidentalism: Gayropa and Moscow's Traditional ...

https://ecpr.eu › Events › Event › PaperDetails

This phenomenon was particularly visible in the anti-European propaganda deployed against Ukraine's movement towards the European Union. Moscow propaganda ...

Nick Carter knows the drill, terrible news for the barbarians "Gayropa" dont buy Muscovite bluffs anymore ...

The situation is quite simple - those morons can't fight the Russians by themselves, therefore they'll ask the Septics to save them another time.

"The outgoing head of the UK’s armed forces has said the military will have to be ready for war with Moscow after recent tensions in eastern Europe, but he does not believe Vladimir Putin really wants “hot war” with the west. Nick Carter says Moscow has become bigger threat in eastern Europe, but he doesn’t think it wants ‘hot war’."

This phenomenon was particularly visible in the anti-European propaganda deployed against Ukraine's movement towards the European Union. Moscow propaganda ...

Nick Carter knows the drill, terrible news for the barbarians "Gayropa" dont buy Muscovite bluffs anymore ...
LOL the warmongers gotta monger.

LOL the warmongers gotta monger.
LOL, far - rightists turned into Moscow useful idiots /traitors . still Moscow hordes have 0 chance against us

Da2am10V4AApobC.jpg

What does Ukraine have to do with “us”?

I’d say you’re more of a useless idiot, rather than a useful one.

our great commander R. Reagan ´d lock upp your pro-moscow /"Evil Empire" crew in a prison .

our great commander R. Reagan ´d lock upp your pro-moscow /"Evil Empire" crew in a prison .

Being against unnecessary wars doesn’t make me “pro-Moscow”.

You are obviously pro-Ukrainian Nazi Regime.

Being against unnecessary wars doesn’t make me “pro-Moscow”.

You are obviously pro-Ukrainian Nazi Regime.

the real republicans hate you sectarian trumpist , still you can save moscow horde from self - destruction

But saying about Ukrainian Nazi regime makes you some kind of retard.
Why? They are backed by the globalists of the West, who we all know are a bunch of Marxist Fascists. Azov actively recruited neo-Nazis to help overthrow the government there. The nation holds them in high regard. The EU and Western media look the other way because they happen to be fighting against Russia and want to occupy and genocide the ethnic Russians living in Crimea.

Why? They are backed by the globalists of the West, who we all know are a bunch of Marxist Fascists. Azov actively recruited neo-Nazis to help overthrow the government there. The nation holds them in high regard. The EU and Western media look the other way because they happen to be fighting against Russia and want to occupy and genocide the ethnic Russians living in Crimea.

still in love with Moscow, what can you say about this video ?

Genocide? I heard that when Ukrainian Army was taking back the city of Slaviansk several years ago (there were intense battles around it). That Ukrainian nazis would genocide people there as a revenge. Of course, never of that kind happened.

My advice, ignore such propaganda tools as RT and the like.

Genocide? I heard that when Ukrainian Army was taking back the city of Slaviansk several years ago (there were intense battles around it). That Ukrainian nazis would genocide people there as a revenge. Of course, never of that kind happened.

My advice, ignore such propaganda tools as RT and the like.
LOL you think if they took over Crimea they wouldn’t mass murder everyone there that hates them? That’s like expecting lefties here to treat Trump supporters with dignity and respect.

Putin is a businessman and war is expensive.

still in love with Moscow, what can you say about this video ?
So you can’t refute anything I said, because it is all factual. All you can do is post some lame ass video no one cares about and has nothing to do with the topic. All you can do is deflect, and accuse anyone who doesn’t buy your BS as being “Russian propagandists”.

LOL you think if they took over Crimea they wouldn’t mass murder everyone there that hates them? That’s like expecting lefties here to treat Trump supporters with dignity and respect.
Yes, I think so. Also, I think that their role and influence are vastly overrated. There wont be any genocide in Crimea as it wasn't such a thing in retaken parts of Donbass.

Yes, I think so. Also, I think that their role and influence are vastly overrated. There wont be any genocide in Crimea as it wasn't such a thing in retaken parts of Donbass.
Oh what a relief, they’ll just rule over people without their consent. Well that’s perfectly fine I guess.

Oh what a relief, they’ll just rule over people without their consent. Well that’s perfectly fine I guess.
Don't move the goal posts, dude. We were talking about genocide. This genocide is a product of Russian propaganda which you blindly follow.

About rule over people.. The Crimean people wanted to join Russia? Ok, they did it. The case is closed.

Forum List

Back