FINALLY: THE LARGEST COLONY Yakutia REVOLTED against Moscow colonial war in Ukraine ! Moscow’s Sending Its Ethnic Minorities to the Meat Grinder

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
FINALLY: THE LARGEST MOSCOW COLONY REVOLTED against Moscow colonial war in Ukraine !

I have only this picture , but soon will be more info. Sokha (Yakutia) is in the green

1664104025539.png

1664104037843.png

Local women protesting against their men being mobilized by dancing the local Yakut (Siberia) circle dance Osuokhai (THE WAR ANTI- MOSCOW DANCE ). The women were later all arrested by the police. Putin continues to send ethnic minorities to Ukraine as cannon fodder.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
footage from Muslim Dagestan , where great Chechen Shamil fought (in 19c) Moscow imperialism for 30 years

In the villages and little towns roughly 3% are mobilized, which is up to 10% of adult men (elderly excluded). The numbers tend to be higher among ethnic minorities that have even less real political representation and leverage compared to the Muscovites

Dagestan should do their referendum to join USA and USA threaten to use atomic bomb over mosow if they dare to touch Dagestan! Let's explore moscow imperialistic logic!

I read somewhere that in Buryatia they were drafting everyone from 18-72. That sounds like pure madness and genocide if true.

I read somewhere that in Buryatia they were drafting everyone from 18-72. That sounds like pure madness and genocide if true.

Muscovy is a product of ussr, of cos they do.... the qestion is how long can pootler run this bizarre show

It's almost October.

Although I hope it doesn't turn out as bad in the end.

Last edited:
I'm surprised she didn't tell them to get food.

I remember reading a story about volunteers. The one who was a veteran knew his stuff; he brought his own uniform, backpack and cans of food.

I'm surprised she didn't tell them to get food.

I remember reading a story about volunteers. The one who was a veteran knew his stuff; he brought his own uniform, backpack and cans of food.
Long Live Free Tuva (occupied by Moscow horde only in 1944)

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back