Finally Someone Exposes The Truth About Black Teachers -- They Suck!

"School board member Scott Henry of Cypress-Fairbanks ISD is under fire for comments made during a meeting earlier this week. Henry, a first-year member of the district's board of trustees, is facing public calls for his resignation from Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo among many others following comments he made during linking higher numbers of Black teachers with increased drop-out rates in other districts.

The incident occurred Monday when board members convened for a presentation by consulting group Millennium Learning Concepts (MLC), which the district commissioned to conduct an analysis of diversity and equity in its schools -- Henry questioned the need for increasing the number of Black teachers employed by the district, and seemingly attempted to link Black educators at Houston ISD with high drop-out rates in the district. "Houston ISD, which I used as one example—do you know what the average number, percentage, of Black teachers is? Thirty-six percent -- "I looked that up. You know what their drop-out rate is? Four percent." Henry said. Henry continued to deride the study and proclaim his fears of Cy-Fair ISD becoming more like the more diverse districts named in the presentation."

This is guy is spot on...and this is why the fight against CRT is so important..we already saw what one teacher did to their own kid in the same Cy-Fair ISD school system -- and now they are talking about hiring more inferior teachers for what? Diversity?? As the great Tucker Carlson warned us, diversity makes us weaker, not stronger...only the best teachers should be able to teach, not blacks...as the guy said, look at the data -- when you increase the amount of black teachers, the drop-out rate increases -- it's just science....Even tho there is no data to really support that claim -- and even tho the guy who said it; is now claiming he didn't mean it like that -- as long as it feels true -- therefore I think it will be a great rallying cry for other potential school board member candidates to campaign on.
Defending racism is sick, bro.

The guy flat out said higher number of black teachers leads to higher dropout rates

So since so many of our fellow conservatives here contend that Black teachers are by essence inferior -- and having too many black teachers in the country makes schools inferior -- shouldn't we pass a law to restrict the number of black teachers??

I also find it funny how the person in the OP claims he didn't mean to say the exact shit so many of our fellow conservatives are saying...
Sme challenging points. Surely the danger is that black teachers will always try and teach kids that CRT nonsense instead of the standard accepted curriculum whih is definately non politicial.
This leads to uppity attitudes among students which are not needed.
What is the answer ?
Maybe some of our fellow posters could help us with their extensive knowledge of the education system from 50 years ago.

This is an odd thread. I sense the OP was being sarcastic and chose to cherry-pick the statements of one school board member to smear Conservatives. I don't recall a single USMB post in 8 years where a Conservative claimed having too many Black teachers in the country make the schools inferior. Prove me wrong Biff. One of the best teachers I ever had was a Black chemistry professor. He was tough, demanding, very smart and had a great sense of humor.

Forum List

Back