Finally! Sidney Powell, Rudy & Fox Will Show A Court Evidence That Biden Stole The Election

Well that's a lie.

But we know you so...
LOL. Well, there is evidence that there are UFO's and aliens to. Many of them have visited the planet and even kidnapped people for experiments and returned them to Earth. You can find so called evidence for anything you want to find evidence for. Doesn't mean any of it is actually valid.

LOL. Well, there is evidence that there are UFO's and aliens to. Many of them have visited the planet and even kidnapped people for experiments and returned them to Earth. You can find so called evidence for anything you want to find evidence for. Doesn't mean any of it is actually valid.
^ The lack of self awareness it takes to be a Trumper and yet type this ^

Remember when the whole Clinton investigation was about a land deal in Arkansas?? Then it became everything else under the sun..... And culminated with a guy lying about getting yo dick sucked as grounds to remove a president?

Today, that would be a Tuesday for the Trump admin....so please, stop trying to both sides the Trump admin...there is no comparison....
LOL. So you admit that both sides do partisan things to get the other side.

LOL. So you admit that both sides do partisan things to get the other side.
No, there is no both sides to it dunce.....

As far as Russian interference into the elections goes...that has been documented, complete with this email from your cult leader's son.....

"The June 3, 2016, email sent to Donald Trump Jr. could hardly have been more explicit -- Trump Jr. replied within minutes: "If it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer."

If that was Hunter Biden who said that, you would be having a seizure while claiming it was smoking gun proof of something........

Fact of the matter is....Trump and company was always willing to accept help from anyone they could, including Russia...but no, that didn't mean that Russia rigged the elections.....

Meanwhile......there is no evidence that Biden and China, Biden and Venezuela, Biden and North Korea or any other goofy ass conspiracy you pulled out your ass -- conspired to steal the election from Trump....

No, there is no both sides to it dunce.....

As far as Russian interference into the elections goes...that has been documented, complete with this email from your cult leader's son.....

"The June 3, 2016, email sent to Donald Trump Jr. could hardly have been more explicit -- Trump Jr. replied within minutes: "If it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer."

If that was Hunter Biden who said that, you would be having a seizure while claiming it was smoking gun proof of something........

Fact of the matter is....Trump and company was always willing to accept help from anyone they could, including Russia...but no, that didn't mean that Russia rigged the elections.....

Meanwhile......there is no evidence that Biden and China, Biden and Venezuela, Biden and North Korea or any other goofy ass conspiracy you pulled out your ass -- conspired to steal the election from Trump....
Again, can you post PROOF that anything Russia did changed or influenced even one vote? I mean you guys get all over Trump for not having any proof of election fraud and yet here you can't even prove that Russia changed or influenced even one vote.

Last edited:

"A skeptical-sounding judge on Tuesday questioned lawyers for Fox News, Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell about a series of election-fraud claims at the center of a $2.7 billion defamation lawsuit filed against them by voting technology firm Smartmatic. Manhattan Supreme Court Judge David Cohen pressed counsel for the conservative news outlet about specific claims made on its air by current and former hosts. Clement argued in the hearing that the claims made on Fox, by its hosts or Trump’s legal team, do not rise to the legal standard of defamation and are protected by the First Amendment.

But attorneys for Smartmatic pushed back, saying the defendants made assertions of fact, not opinion, about the voting tech company, and that they do not have “blanket immunity” to spread defamatory content. They also took issue with Clement’s argument that Dobbs’ show, is primarily considered opinion programming and that the claims made on it are “more likely to be construed as opinions” for that reason. Smartmatic lawyer Erik Connolly said in response that Dobbs “did everything that he could to reinforce the notion that he and his guests were providing concrete facts to the audience.”

Howard Kleinhendler, an attorney for Powell, argued in the hearing that Smartmatic lacked standing, or grounds to sue her, because the Texas-based Powell didn’t make any of her disputed claims from New York. Cohen then asked Kleinhendler to explain the basis for a slew of Powell’s claims involving Smartmatic, including that it flipped “millions” of votes and that its company handbook explains how to wipe away votes. Kleinhendler was unable to respond to some of the claims presented to him by the judge."

Still waiting on all of that evidence that China and Biden conspired together to send bamboo ballots over on submarines from North Korea to give to Dominion and Smartmatic to help steal the election....I don't know why they didn't just show all of the evidence Mike Lindell had.....maybe they are just waiting until they get to the Supreme Court or something...most real lawyers know that you only show evidence when you get to the Supreme Court, not regular court..duh.
I see the resident trollboys at usmb cannot accept reality this was the omost massive election fraud ever in history still

Again, can you post PROOF that anything Russia did changed or influenced even one vote? I mean you guys get all over Trump for not having any proof of election fraud and yet here you can't even prove that Russia changed or influenced even one vote.
I understand your need to move the goal posts but I never alleged Russia changed any votes...

However, what I did say is all backed up by facts...facts like Donald Trump Jr being dumb enough to think he was meeting with Russians who were going to give him dirt on Biden...and then lying about that meeting....if Hunter did that, you would screaming like a bitch about it....

So to recap....do you have prove that Biden changed any votes or so-called stole the election??

I understand your need to move the goal posts but I never alleged Russia changed any votes...

However, what I did say is all backed up by facts...facts like Donald Trump Jr being dumb enough to think he was meeting with Russians who were going to give him dirt on Biden...and then lying about that meeting....if Hunter did that, you would screaming like a bitch about it....

So to recap....do you have prove that Biden changed any votes or so-called stole the election??
First of all, I never said Biden stole the election. I believe he legitimately won it, except for the US MSM influencing the election for four years which, apparently, is legal. Disgusting that the MSM is allowed to influence our election, but legal nonetheless. So, that point of your post is moot. I'm calling the left out for their hypocrisy in attacking Trump and the right for questioning the election results when the left questioned the election results for four years and never once had and proof that anything the Russians did changed or influenced even one vote.

First of all, I never said Biden stole the election. I believe he legitimately won it, except for the US MSM influencing the election for four years which, apparently, is legal. Disgusting that the MSM is allowed to influence our election, but legal nonetheless. So, that point of your post is moot. I'm calling the left out for their hypocrisy in attacking Trump and the right for questioning the election results when the left questioned the election results for four years and never once had and proof that anything the Russians did changed or influenced even one vote.
I can see how news organizations reporting what trump said and did could have hurt his election chances. If trump doesn't like his selfish, childish behavior being reported, he should quit being selfish and childish.

I can see how news organizations reporting what trump said and did could have hurt his election chances. If trump doesn't like his selfish, childish behavior being reported, he should quit being selfish and childish.
The MSM leans left. It's not just about Trump. They do it to all Republicans, they just found Trump more disgusting than the average Republican. But, the left do everything they can in choosing their reporting to make Democrats look good and sweep much of what might hurt Democrats under the rug and not report it. Meanwhile, they do everything they can in their reporting to sweep under the rug anything done good by Republicans and report as many stories as possible that make the right look bad.

The MSM leans left. It's not just about Trump. They do it to all Republicans, they just found Trump more disgusting than the average Republican. But, the left do everything they can in choosing their reporting to make Democrats look good and sweep much of what might hurt Democrats under the rug and not report it. Meanwhile, they do everything they can in their reporting to sweep under the rug anything done good by Republicans and report as many stories as possible that make the right look bad.
The MSN does lean left, as do truth and reality.

Yes Trump was guilty of you not liking him. That's all.
That's not what Turtleboy, Lindsey, and a host of other right wing leaders said. Many of them said trump was obviously guilty, but refused to cast an honest vote anyway.

"A skeptical-sounding judge on Tuesday questioned lawyers for Fox News, Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell about a series of election-fraud claims at the center of a $2.7 billion defamation lawsuit filed against them by voting technology firm Smartmatic. Manhattan Supreme Court Judge David Cohen pressed counsel for the conservative news outlet about specific claims made on its air by current and former hosts. Clement argued in the hearing that the claims made on Fox, by its hosts or Trump’s legal team, do not rise to the legal standard of defamation and are protected by the First Amendment.

But attorneys for Smartmatic pushed back, saying the defendants made assertions of fact, not opinion, about the voting tech company, and that they do not have “blanket immunity” to spread defamatory content. They also took issue with Clement’s argument that Dobbs’ show, is primarily considered opinion programming and that the claims made on it are “more likely to be construed as opinions” for that reason. Smartmatic lawyer Erik Connolly said in response that Dobbs “did everything that he could to reinforce the notion that he and his guests were providing concrete facts to the audience.”

Howard Kleinhendler, an attorney for Powell, argued in the hearing that Smartmatic lacked standing, or grounds to sue her, because the Texas-based Powell didn’t make any of her disputed claims from New York. Cohen then asked Kleinhendler to explain the basis for a slew of Powell’s claims involving Smartmatic, including that it flipped “millions” of votes and that its company handbook explains how to wipe away votes. Kleinhendler was unable to respond to some of the claims presented to him by the judge."

Still waiting on all of that evidence that China and Biden conspired together to send bamboo ballots over on submarines from North Korea to give to Dominion and Smartmatic to help steal the election....I don't know why they didn't just show all of the evidence Mike Lindell had.....maybe they are just waiting until they get to the Supreme Court or something...most real lawyers know that you only show evidence when you get to the Supreme Court, not regular court..duh.
Dude, you're not at all funny....Time to stop trying.

Watching moonbat freaks like you cite dweeb losers like McTurtle and Lady Lindsey as credible is some of the finest comedy on this forum.
Trust me, I believe they are both scum, but they, and others did vote to acquit while admitting he was guilty.

New Topics

Forum List

Back