FINALLY!!..incontrovertible evidence that tons of illegal ballots were cast

Need solid proof, not just hearsay.
There's plenty of proof for anyone who doesn't have their head up their ass.
From what I have been seeing...heads like being up asses. Judges are corrupt too.
So many have sworn affidavits stating what they saw or experienced and yet...nobody believes them either.

Trump will not give up but that fat lady is about to sing and even his supporters and even his staff in the WH seems to have given up. We WANT him to win, but......soros pockets are as dee, if not deeper, in the swamp. Bottomless. I keep the tiny spark of flame burning hoping he is going to beat this...but in my heart...seeing reactions from judges....I doubt he will.

Yeah..according to the Trumpster election fraud is undeniable because there is proof that Hugo Chavez’s ghost helped develop election fraud software that was insidiously used by tens of thousand election volunteers and supervisors of elections in conspiracy with sinister groups in Germany, Spain, North Korea and China all sending in false ballots with the complicity of RINOs .

1607172331919.gif

It wasn't Hugo Chavez's old cronies..it was that god damn Kim Jung-un. Thanks to super patriot Rodger Stone we now know Kim Jung-un shipped them in through Maine.(chuckle)...Roger Stone claims North Korea boated in votes for Biden ‘through a harbour in Maine’
snicker all you want now....but I think Stoney is talking about the votes that RUBY in Georgia and very likely other states hid under the table in suitcases or had delivered at 3 am in the morning running them when no oversight was given. It answers WHERE The ballots came from, Who filled them out, and why they didn't bother with the lower races. Fat kim doesn't care about republican or dem--he just wanted Trump out. It also shows INTERNATIONAL involvement meaning FEDERAL CRIME not state---so goes up to the SUPREME COURT and fat kim is likely to be bombed over the holidays.

Need solid proof, not just hearsay.
There's plenty of proof for anyone who doesn't have their head up their ass.
From what I have been seeing...heads like being up asses. Judges are corrupt too.
So many have sworn affidavits stating what they saw or experienced and yet...nobody believes them either.

Trump will not give up but that fat lady is about to sing and even his supporters and even his staff in the WH seems to have given up. We WANT him to win, but......soros pockets are as dee, if not deeper, in the swamp. Bottomless. I keep the tiny spark of flame burning hoping he is going to beat this...but in my heart...seeing reactions from judges....I doubt he will.
Post a link. Don't be shy, Gracie.

It wasn't Hugo Chavez's old cronies..it was that god damn Kim Jung-un. Thanks to super patriot Rodger Stone we now know Kim Jung-un shipped them in through Maine.(chuckle)...Roger Stone claims North Korea boated in votes for Biden ‘through a harbour in Maine’
snicker all you want now....but I think Stoney is talking about the votes that RUBY in Georgia and very likely other states hid under the table in suitcases or had delivered at 3 am in the morning running them when no oversight was given. It answers WHERE The ballots came from, Who filled them out, and why they didn't bother with the lower races. Fat kim doesn't care about republican or dem--he just wanted Trump out. It also shows INTERNATIONAL involvement meaning FEDERAL CRIME not state---so goes up to the SUPREME COURT and fat kim is likely to be bombed over the holidays.
LOL!!

Yeah..according to the Trumpster election fraud is undeniable because there is proof that Hugo Chavez’s ghost helped develop election fraud software that was insidiously used by tens of thousand election volunteers and supervisors of elections in conspiracy with sinister groups in Germany, Spain, North Korea and China all sending in false ballots with the complicity of RINOs .

View attachment 425305
Nice selfie. <giggle>

Forum List

Back