Finally got vaccinated-big mistake!!!

Don’t know how it is in the States, but in the UK and Europe:

"Either these vaccines work or they don't work. If they don't work, why are we making people have them?"

Dr David Bull does not understand why he has to self-isolate when he has been fully vaccinated, telling Kevin O'Sullivan: "There is no sense in this whatsoever".

I bet your cabinet is chock-full of corporate pharmaceuticals that you periodically pump into your body that's doing more harm than the vaccine could ever do.

I did the Moderna, but the 2nd shot was the week unable to go to work.
As for the medicine cabinet full of pharmaceuticals, they are all FDA approved.
These experimental mRNA vaccines are not FDA approved.
Big difference.
These are being rushed.
And that is suspicious since those under 40 are 400 times less at risk than those over 70, for covid death.
So deliberate variolation could have ended this epidemic last March, with 550,000 fewer deaths.
So then why did we wait for these risky vaccines?

Its people like you who want the pandemic to continue.

No epidemic in progress has ever been ended with a vaccine, ever.
That is because a normal vaccine cycle is 6 years, so takes way too long.
They did these mRNA vaccines in less than a year, but that is why they are not yet FDA approved.
There is no way to tell what they might do?

The ways to end any epidemic is quarantine if very deadly like Ebola, and deliberate variolation if it is not very lethal, like covid to those under 40.

The danger from covid is not the virus but the immune system allergic reactions that can be fatal.
And there is no way of telling what additional new allergic reactions these experimental vaccines could be adding.

This just in!

In an amended complaint filed in federal court on Wednesday, Wolf says that Twitter blew up her personal and professional life by sharing her public tweets with bizarre vaccine misinformation to news organizations and that the suspension of her account caused her to lose 'over half of her business model, investors in her business, and other sources of income,'" reported Adam Rawnsley.

Fear is what keeps us from doing stupid risky things.
I don't see why everyone is not fearful of things that are not even FDA approved?
All drugs are chemicals. You can have a side effect from every med, even over the counter meds.

I think your scared of the vaccine. Don't live in fear.

It's you're, not your, and your statement is laughable considering you guys are the ones who live in fear. Which btw is precisely what you've been manipulated to do. It's called Problem - Reaction- Solution. Good job falling for it, every time!

It's you're, not your, and your statement is laughable considering you guys are the ones who live in fear. Which btw is precisely what you've been manipulated to do. It's called Problem - Reaction- Solution. Good job falling for it, every time!
That's debatable in Upper MI we say your. You are living in fear of the vaccine and want to keep the pandemic going.

TOP TIP FOR UNDERSTANDING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOUR AND YOU’RE

The easiest way to remember which word to use is to remember that you’re is a contraction of the words you are.

You’re = you are.
Keep this in your mind if you get a little stuck.

Whereas, your = belonging to a person.

Last edited:
That's debatable in Upper MI we say your. You are living in fear of the vaccine and want to keep the pandemic going.

I was talking about how it's spelled, not said. ; ) And no, sorry, I don't "live in fear" of the vaccine, and once again you state the exact opposite of the truth. It's the crooks behind this psyop who want to keep the "pandemic" going, not those of us who have seen through it since the start. And they will keep it going, now that they know how easy it was to fool so many gullible tv-watching people.

I was talking about how it's spelled, not said. ; ) And no, sorry, I don't "live in fear" of the vaccine, and once again you state the exact opposite of the truth. It's the crooks behind this psyop who want to keep the "pandemic" going, not those of us who have seen through it since the start. And they will keep it going, now that they know how easy it was to fool so many gullible tv-watching people.
No I spell it your. The virus changes , since only 49% of the people are fully vaccinated in the US, I continue to wear my mask in stores.

Are you wearing a mask?? You should be if you didn't get vaccinated. What do you have against the vaccine or are you one of those anti vaxxers.

No I spell it your. The virus changes , since only 49% of the people are fully vaccinated in the US, I continue to wear my mask in stores.

Are you wearing a mask?? You should be if you didn't get vaccinated.

Re-read the post I was replying to, post #19. You said "I think your scared of the vaccine." And then read your own article. :laugh:

Don't worry about me, worry about yourself. For starters I don't even live in the US, and secondly, ever since going vegan 5 years ago, I never get sick. Even when people around me are sick. It's called having a strong immune system. A novel idea, I know!

Re-read the post I was replying to, post #19. You said "I think your scared of the vaccine." And then read your own article. :laugh:

Don't worry about me, worry about yourself. For starters I don't even live in the US, and secondly, ever since going vegan 5 years ago, I never get sick. Even when people around me are sick. It's called having a strong immune system. A novel idea, I know!
  • That is not your/you’re toy.
  • Do you want to show me your/you’re work?
  • I love what you have done to your/you’re house.
  • Your/you’re dress is really beautiful.
  • If you want to know how you did, check out the answers at the end of the article.
  • Your/you’re an amazing person!
  • Take a break or your/you’re going to tire yourself out.
Just to show you its spelled both ways. Illness is not immune to veganism.

• That is not your/you’re toy.
  • Do you want to show me your/you’re work?
  • I love what you have done to your/you’re house.
  • Your/you’re dress is really beautiful.
  • If you want to know how you did, check out the answers at the end of the article.
  • Your/you’re an amazing person!
  • Take a break or your/you’re going to tire yourself out.
Just to show you its spelled both ways. Illness is not immune to veganism.

Oh my word. I can't believe I'm actually taking the time to have this silly discussion.

You posted: "I think your scared of the vaccine." In other words, "I think YOU ARE scared of the vaccine."

YOU ARE = YOU'RE.

Now go back and look at the post I was replying to, post #19. If you're honest, you'll admit you were wrong. But whatever, I don't care.

You're welcome, and good night!

Oh my word. I can't believe I'm actually taking the time to have this silly discussion.

You posted: "I think your scared of the vaccine." In other words, "I think YOU ARE scared of the vaccine."

YOU ARE = YOU'RE.

Now go back and look at the post I was replying to, post #19. If you're honest, you'll admit you were wrong. But whatever, I don't care.

You're welcome, and good night!
I say it is your. Also I got Moderna.

I did the Moderna, but the 2nd shot was the week unable to go to work.
As for the medicine cabinet full of pharmaceuticals, they are all FDA approved.
These experimental mRNA vaccines are not FDA approved.
Big difference.
These are being rushed.
And that is suspicious since those under 40 are 400 times less at risk than those over 70, for covid death.
So deliberate variolation could have ended this epidemic last March, with 550,000 fewer deaths.
So then why did we wait for these risky vaccines?
I don't know anybody who has had a bad reaction including myself. You people are so full of crap I don't believe anything you say. Just like your scumbag pundits.

Took my first shot last week, so far so good.

They say it's the second shot that knocks you down a peg.

We shall see.

I had an appointment to get my 1st shot back in March. Then, before I got it, I had the opportunity to get the Johnson & Johnson "one and done" vaccine. Sounds like I got lucky.

Forum List

Back