Finally got vaccinated-big mistake!!!

I am sorry to hear Dayton3 .:confused:

To get this dangerous vaccine is like playing Russian roulette, some get very sick some don't.

I am not going to play Russian roulette with my body.
Its people like you who want the pandemic to continue.

No, it is "flattening the curve" through social distancing, masks, etc., that make it last longer.
While vaccines can speed up its demise, so can actually just getting it.

To get this dangerous vaccine is like playing Russian roulette, some get very sick some don't.

Its people like you who want the pandemic to continue.
I had resisted getting vaccinated, but since I'm having to have dialysis now I decided to get the shots because that is the only way I can avoid wearing a mask during my three times a week, three and a half hour treatment.

Big mistake. First the pain it caused to my arm was a hundred times worse than any shot I've ever had. Hard, bone deep pain.

But then today the effects of the vaccine wrecked my blood pressure and made my dialysis agonizingly painful. To the point that they had to pull me off the machine 20 minutes early today. It was absolute utter agony. I should've just stuck with wearing the damned mask.

One more reason for me to hate everyone remotely involved with the Covid-19 healthcare crisis. Trump, Biden, everyone.

It just makes me believe I was right to begin with We should've just sucked it up, willingly suffered the deaths and been done with it. (and I had family members die of Covid-19)
Damn I could have told you all thst a long time ago.I’m sorry you went through thst pain like that but again,I could have told you that several months ago that would happen to you,anybody who is a fool to take the vaccine is risking the very strong possibility of that happening to them.dude wake up,you were lied to about the people you knew that died from covid,the covid is a scamdemic,it’s no more dangerous than the yearly flu virus we have had for generations.your friends died from something else,nurses and doctors and coroners around the world have come forward and spoken out thst hospitals are ruling every death in the world now everything from a fatal car accident to a gunshot to the head as a covid death because they receive massive payouts for doing so.the yearly flu virus is not ever even mentioned anymore,all of a sudden the flu does not exist anymore.:cuckoo:

the elite have had this depopulation agenda against mankind for decades,I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you just signed your own death warrant taking the vaccine,within five years from now,you are going to meet your maker I’m afraid.
i love how everytime i take our resident troll penelope to school on this and she is backed up against the wall with nowhere to run,she gets angry over this truth.:laughing0301:

I had resisted getting vaccinated, but since I'm having to have dialysis now I decided to get the shots because that is the only way I can avoid wearing a mask during my three times a week, three and a half hour treatment.

Big mistake. First the pain it caused to my arm was a hundred times worse than any shot I've ever had. Hard, bone deep pain.

But then today the effects of the vaccine wrecked my blood pressure and made my dialysis agonizingly painful. To the point that they had to pull me off the machine 20 minutes early today. It was absolute utter agony. I should've just stuck with wearing the damned mask.

One more reason for me to hate everyone remotely involved with the Covid-19 healthcare crisis. Trump, Biden, everyone.

It just makes me believe I was right to begin with We should've just sucked it up, willingly suffered the deaths and been done with it. (and I had family members die of Covid-19)
View attachment 491828

:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1: yeah imagine that,in a world where we are suppose to be a free country allegedly ,doctors and nurses are getting fired from their jobs for not going along with getting a vaccine and facebook,youtube and twitter aredeleting their posts just for having questions and doubts about it,gret free democracy we livein,yeah baby,we dont live in a fascist dictatership here,no siree Bob.:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

You're not going to play Russian roulette with your body.? That is exactly what you are doing by NOT getting it
The so called vax is experimental, so it is like Russian roulette by default

I thought right wingers were supposed to be tough. That's what you claim anyway.

Tell the nurse on your Psych Ward that you're off your meds. You're not such a nasty dweeb when you're sedated

You're not going to play Russian roulette with your body.? That is exactly what you are doing by NOT getting it
Bullshit. Stop spreading lies

They have saved an untold number of lives and prevented countless others from being hospitalized or dead. Read the article. You might learn something if you're willing to open your mind and ditch the party line propaganda

They have saved an untold number of lives and prevented countless others from being hospitalized or dead. Read the article. You might learn something if you're willing to open your mind and ditch the party line propaganda

Look at you pimping the Trump vaccine! Good boy!

Your article is marked with the term "fact check", which means that it is the purest form of party line propaganda in existence. I do read plenty of propaganda from your party though, so don't think I am limited to reading what my own party has to offer.

Look at you pimping the Trump vaccine! Good boy!
Real fucking brilliant!

Your article is marked with the term "fact check", which means that it is the purest form of party line propaganda in existence. I do read plenty of propaganda from your party though, so don't think I am limited to reading what my own party has to offer.
Are you disputing the information that all clinical trials have been properly completed and that by definition, the vax is not experimental.

Are you disputing the information that all clinical trials have been properly completed and that by definition, the vax is not experimental.
I am disputing the notion that you are suggesting about EAU being the same thing as FDA approval.

This is the third day I am not getting out of bed, due to the 2nd Moderna vaccine shot.
Never been this sick before in my life.
Compared to how I feel, the chills, uncontrollable shivering, headache, nausea, etc. is much worse than what most people get from covid-19.

The vaccines are all totally experimental and not even FDA approved yet.

I am disputing the notion that you are suggesting about EAU being the same thing as FDA approval.

EAU means Emergency Use Authorization, which most definitely means it is NOT at all even remotely FDA approved.
It means the exact opposite.
It means you have to read and sign off on any liability for being voluntarily an experimental subject of a totally unapproved trial.

Only a tiny portion of clinical trials have been completed.
In fact, all they have tested is that it helps.
They have not even begun to test for whether or not it harms, because then they have to have over 10 times as many sample cases because humans vary so much.

I didn't say that it was. I said that it was not experimental.

Only a tiny portion of clinical trials have been completed.
In fact, all they have tested is that it helps.
They have not even begun to test for whether or not it harms, because then they have to have over 10 times as many sample cases because humans vary so much.
And you are getting that info from were, exactly?

EAU means Emergency Use Authorization, which most definitely means it is NOT at all even remotely FDA approved.
It means the exact opposite.
It means you have to read and sign off on any liability for being voluntarily an experimental subject of a totally unapproved trial.
It is not experimental

More reactions are psychosomatic than real... Great job GOP and conservatives!

New Topics

Forum List

Back