Finally, Cancel Culture Done The Right Way

Because this isn't about being against "tranny talk" -- this is about being against gays ...period...

It wasn't that long ago when closeted dic suckers like you were crying about no longer being able to prevent gays from being married -- let's not pretend your desire to discriminate against people based on gender, sexual preferences, etc -- went away over night
And yet your response contained a homophobic attack against someone you disagree with, so Buffy did that make you feel like a real man?

Let be truthful you oppose the bill because Republicans want it but had it been proposed by a Democrat you would have stayed silent like a good little boi…

Now before you start into another homophobic rant let me be clear I am in the group that believe restrooms should single stall with a lock on the inside, I do believe boys should shower with boys and girls should shower with girls, that tranny talk hour should be elective discussion that should be approved by the parents but can be taught at the school as long as kids parents have the right to opt-out ( like sex-Ed ), but I am sure you will disagree and scream “ closer faggot “ at me while being the down low bitch in this conversation!

I think states should be able to control the curriculums taught in schools. I also think that for whatever reason, the LGBTQ people have been very successful in forcing their agenda onto mainstream America and that's pissing off a lot of religious and freedom loving people. So, I really have no problem if they fight back as hard as the LGBTQ is fighting against them. To each their own.

Because this isn't about being against "tranny talk" -- this is about being against gays ...period...

It wasn't that long ago when closeted dic suckers like you were crying about no longer being able to prevent gays from being married -- let's not pretend your desire to discriminate against people based on gender, sexual preferences, etc -- went away over night

This is the inevitable backlash from progressives wanting to talk about sexuality to fucking kindergarteners, and teach 4th graders how to use condoms and dildos properly.

I'll tell you what it's not about:
  • extreme feminists
  • inferior of ethnic groups
  • government budgets
  • fiat currency
  • people slaughtered
It is about a small number of children that have usually been treated very poorly for being what they are.
What are they?

"Florida legislators have advanced a parental rights bill that critics say could have a chilling effect on discussing sexuality or gender orientation in schools while opening up districts to litigation. A legislative panel voted 15-5 Thursday to recommend House Bill 1557, the Parental Rights in Education bill directs school districts to "not encourage classroom discussion about sexual orientation or gender identity in primary grade levels or in a manner that is not age-appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students." The bill would give parents the right to take legal action against schools that violate it and be awarded attorney's fees. "It's not the job of the school district to raise the child; it's the job of the parent on these extremely sensitive conversations," Harding told the committee.

But Jon Harris Maurer, public policy director of LGBTQ advocacy group Equality Florida, said "Conversations about us aren't something dangerous that should be banned -- That's deeply prejudicial." State Representative Anna V. Eskamani, D-Orlando, asked Harding about various scenarios that could come up in classrooms;
What would happen in scenarios where a child's LGBTQ parents come up in class? He said the bill doesn't seek to police every conversation."

Now I know how much Conservatives hate cancel culture; but there are situations where canceling certain things is a good thing...this is one....There is no need for kids to have any type of discussions about gays and trannies in elementary schools...let kids be kids....and I know the authors of this bill doesn't want people to think we are trying to police everything that happens in a classroom -- but if a kid does bring up his gay parents in class; that kid needs to be told to not ever bring them up again..All that does is confuses the other kids with real parents....

As someone else said, schools are not the place for teaching kids stuff like this -- kids do not need to ever learn about the mental psychosis it takes to be a fag or a tranny -- morality is to be taught by the parents, not the school...This is why God should have never been taken out of schools -- we wouldn't have so many trannies and fags now if we left God in the classroom...
You chose a bad analogy

If someone in the private sector says something that the sexual perversion community does not like they swarm like locusts to drive that person off the public stage

they could just change the channel or shop somewhere else

but homo’s seek to punish instead

Parents on the other hand should be able to control what is being taught to their children in the public schools

God does not belong in public schools.
I believe that he has the final word on where he is allowed to be or not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Consider yourself lucky that you don't have a position like his because the man gets a front seat to anything and everything which is why the ability to laugh may not even be in his deck of cards.

Kids talk about sex amongst themselves all the time in & out of school. So you Florida Idiots want to make it so when they start fighting about it & a Teacher says anything to keep the peace through understanding or tolerance, that schools be sued for millions to screw Children & Tax Payers?
I second this. There are different forms of families out there any way due to the circumstances that people find themselves in the middle of.

God bless you and everyone on this planet always!!!

Holly

Florida wants to give parents control over their kids education and hysterical left wingers claim that "conversations will be banned". Guess which way the mainstream media will go?

"Florida legislators have advanced a parental rights bill that critics say could have a chilling effect on discussing sexuality or gender orientation in schools while opening up districts to litigation. A legislative panel voted 15-5 Thursday to recommend House Bill 1557, the Parental Rights in Education bill directs school districts to "not encourage classroom discussion about sexual orientation or gender identity in primary grade levels or in a manner that is not age-appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students." The bill would give parents the right to take legal action against schools that violate it and be awarded attorney's fees. "It's not the job of the school district to raise the child; it's the job of the parent on these extremely sensitive conversations," Harding told the committee.

But Jon Harris Maurer, public policy director of LGBTQ advocacy group Equality Florida, said "Conversations about us aren't something dangerous that should be banned -- That's deeply prejudicial." State Representative Anna V. Eskamani, D-Orlando, asked Harding about various scenarios that could come up in classrooms;
What would happen in scenarios where a child's LGBTQ parents come up in class? He said the bill doesn't seek to police every conversation."

Now I know how much Conservatives hate cancel culture; but there are situations where canceling certain things is a good thing...this is one....There is no need for kids to have any type of discussions about gays and trannies in elementary schools...let kids be kids....and I know the authors of this bill doesn't want people to think we are trying to police everything that happens in a classroom -- but if a kid does bring up his gay parents in class; that kid needs to be told to not ever bring them up again..All that does is confuses the other kids with real parents....

As someone else said, schools are not the place for teaching kids stuff like this -- kids do not need to ever learn about the mental psychosis it takes to be a fag or a tranny -- morality is to be taught by the parents, not the school...This is why God should have never been taken out of schools -- we wouldn't have so many trannies and fags now if we left God in the classroom...

Why do you think discussing sexual orientation and gender identity in a public school at the grammar school level is appropriate? Defend your assertion.

Tell me the world ain't upside down when a boy can't wear a Crucifix in school even though the 1st Amendment guarantees freedom of religion but he can wear a freaking dress.

Don't pretend you don't play along. You drop the soap. I'm standing there with a raging hard on. What do you think is going to happen?
Anyhoo, we both know that the conversation in schools especially public schools should be left to the parents and us discussing our rubber ducky time is left for the message boards like this…

They all but outlawed the Pledge of Allegiance in schools because it was offensive to some people. If a kid draws a picture of a firearm or even points his finger he is subject to expulsion. If you dare to say a prayer in public school or carry a Bible you are out the door. Yet the sissies and perverts who seem to control the education system insist that grammar school kids be indoctrinated into the homosexual culture whether they like it or not.

Forum List

Back