Finally, Biden in the game

Joe Biden calls for Trump to be impeached - CNNPolitics

Finally, Biden has said what needs to be said, that Trump is an incompetent president who has violated his oath of office and our Constitution and who must be impeached.

The evidence against Trump is overwhelming even though it is ignored by the far right Trump supporters. It is past time for the House and Senate to do their jobs; impeach the sorry SOB. The health of our nation and it's reputation in the world demands it.
Biden is history. Warren will be the Dem candidate and Trump will be elected President in 2020.
Warren would be a flaming disaster in a presidential run. Let hope the dems voters have better sense than that

Actually, we hope dems nominate it for the very reason you stated.

Joe's not the sharpest tool in the shed but even he has figured out that the far left of the Democratic Party don't want him to be their nominee and they are more than willing to toss him under the proverbial bus as long as it gives them another way to attack Trump! Now you've even got Hillary making noise about trying to run again! Nancy Pelosi has a Party that's out of control. She's walking a tightwire right now...trying to appease the far left and not hang the more moderate Democrats running for office in battleground States out to dry!

did you know that the IMF threatened to withhold 40 billion from Ukraine for the same reasons? Why did they do that? Maybe she was sleeping with Hunter?! You she be screaming to lock her up as well right?!
No. I don't know anything about a single unproved claim of yours until you document it. How long do you think you will continue to use unsourced memes in place of facts?

Just fuck off. You are a time waster.
Youve obviously done zero research on this subject so if you are going to continue to call my verifiable information “disinformation” then I’m not going to waste my time with you.

here’s your link... now spend some time reading up and informing yourself before you enter debates like this.

Trump Twists Facts on Biden and Ukraine

In February 2016, International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde threatened to withhold $40 billion unless Ukraine undertook “a substantial new effort” to fight corruption after the country’s economic minister and his team resigned to protest government corruption. That same month, a “reform-minded deputy prosecutor resigned, complaining that his efforts to address government corruption had been consistently stymied by his own prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin,” according to a Jan. 3, 2017, Congressional Research Services report.

Shokin served as prosecutor general under Viktor Yanukovych, the former president of Ukraine who fled to Russia after he was removed from power in 2014 and was later found guilty of treason. Shokin remained in power after Yanukovych’s ouster, but he failed “to indict any major figures from the Yanukovych administration for corruption,” according to testimony John E. Herbst, a former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine under President George W. Bush, gave in March 2016 to a subcommittee of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

“By late fall of 2015, the EU and the United States joined the chorus of those seeking Mr. Shokin’s removal as the start of an overall reform of the Procurator General’s Office,” Herbst testified. “U.S. Vice President Joe Biden spoke publicly about this before and during his December visit to Kyiv; but Mr. Shokin remained in place.”

disinformation?! Really?!
Ok, let’s go right off the top. “Bipartisan letter from the US congress calling for this guy to get outed.” “Ron Johnson working with Biden”

see this stuff is common knowledge and easily found online if you took any time to look instead of being spoon fed right wing garbage. Sorry dude. You’re drunk on lies.

3 GOP senators called for Ukrainian government reform in 2016 letter

Portman, Durbin, Shaheen, and Senate Ukraine Caucus Reaffirm Commitment to Help Ukraine Take on Corruption | Senator Rob Portman
No shit!
Three whole GOP senators call for Ukrainian government reform in 2016.
I'm not surprised since Barry Obama facilitated Ukrainian corruption as we lost billions of dollars of aid down oligarch rabbit holes.

I guess that's why that idiot Biden felt comfortable about personally shutting down all aid to Ukraine if Viktor Shokin was not immediately fired for investigating gangster oligarch Kolomoisky and Biden's coke head kid's sweet deal for doing nothing. Good work, idiot.

P.S....your other worthless link was from 2016 under Obama rule also.. You don't have to convince me that he turned a blind eye to Ukrainian corruption and let his flunky Biden
milk Ukraine for his own son's advantage. Thanks for nothing, again.

Biden and Obama owe US taxpayers billions of dollars that he let flow right into the pockets of Ukrainian gangster oligarchs.
When do you think we will get that money back?
yeah 3 whole senators including Ron Johnson just as I said... you know, the stuff you called disinformation that I just showed to be true. Game over you lose. Hang up your hat, youre out of your league.

Oh, Fact Check :icon_rolleyes:
Very impressive. I've already posted actual facts that contradict the narrative that this leftist disinformation site is putting out so I feel very comfortable rejecting out of hand what they are regurgitating.

I'll just refer to their very first disingenuous comment that I saw to say no one is saying Hunter Biden broke any Ukrainian laws by taking a well paying do nothing job from a notorious
Ukrainian oligarch, Ihor Kolomoisky. So that's bullshit right from the start.

What he did may have been legal in Ukraine but we have laws here about using your daddy's
government position to enrich yourself with a job you in no way deserve to have.
That's Fact Check bullshit for you..

Last edited:
yeah 3 whole senators including Ron Johnson just as I said... you know, the stuff you called disinformation that I just showed to be true. Game over you lose. Hang up your hat, youre out of your league.
Hey, genius! I don't care if Jesus Christ or Abe Lincoln was one of those senators. Ukraine was corrupt as fuck when Obama sent the fox Biden be in charge of the Ukraine hen house and it was proper and necessary to call for
someone to clean up that mess.

You don't even understand the issue you are so fucking dumb! You aren't even smart enough to be ashamed of your own idiocy.

Oh, Fact Check :icon_rolleyes:
Very impressive. I've already posted actual facts that contradict the narrative that this leftist disinformation site is putting out so I feel very comfortable rejecting out of hand what they are regurgitating.
Haha, can’t attack the facts so you attack the source. Your tactics are old and weak. Here’s another source you dunce... This is why you should research things before you jump to conclusions.... yes it actually happened!

IMF warning sparks Ukraine pledge on corruption and reform

Last edited:
Hey, genius! I don't care if Jesus Christ or Abe Lincoln was one of those senators. Ukraine was corrupt as fuck when Obama sent the fox Biden be in charge of the Ukraine hen house and it was proper and necessary to call for
someone to clean up that mess.

You don't even understand the issue you are so fucking dumb! You aren't even smart enough to be ashamed of your own idiocy.
the issue right now is that I claimed something and you accused me of disinformation. I just proved that what I said was true. So you we’re wrong to say I was lying. Be a man and fess up

Finally, Biden has said what needs to be said, that Trump is an incompetent president who has violated his oath of office and our Constitution and who must be impeached.

The evidence against Trump is overwhelming even though it is ignored by the far right Trump supporters. It is past time for the House and Senate to do their jobs; impeach the sorry SOB. The health of our nation and it's reputation in the world demands it.

Biden is wading into the pool of desperation. For the first time he is not leading in the polls, and the man whose job he wants, is ironically being impeached for the exact thing that Joe himself did, or so it appears.

He has to get headlines. The only problem for ole joe- the lower Trump goes, the lower he goes. The way I see it, 60% certainty that phonycahontas gets the dem nomination.

Stunning clinical projection.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

If Trump is impeached Biden's crimes won't be investigated. No wonder he's screaming: "Impeach, Impeach, we don't want our crimes revealed....."

You don't think that President Pence would keep Barr and his team on the case(s)?

What crimes?
The crime of using his authority as vice president of the US to get a Urainian investigation into Burisma corruption killed off.

That's an investigation that would try to find what happened to the billions of US aid money sent to Ukraine that just vanished and, among other things, why is the totally unqualified son of Joe Biden given a seat on the board of directors of Burisma.

It's theft, money laundering, influence peddling and Joe Biden bragged at a Council on Foreign Relations meeting that he threatened to cut off aid to Ukraine if a prosecutor investigating corruption wasn't immediately fired and he was.

Nothing criminal to see? Or just not looking?

It's the cloak.
To the partisan hacks all Democratic crimes are hidden by the Cloak of Invisibility.

What crimes?
The crime of using his authority as vice president of the US to get a Urainian investigation into Burisma corruption killed off.

That's an investigation that would try to find what happened to the billions of US aid money sent to Ukraine that just vanished and, among other things, why is the totally unqualified son of Joe Biden given a seat on the board of directors of Burisma.

It's theft, money laundering, influence peddling and Joe Biden bragged at a Council on Foreign Relations meeting that he threatened to cut off aid to Ukraine if a prosecutor investigating corruption wasn't immediately fired and he was.

that was a sanctioned and strategic action by our government supported by our congress and world allies. Not a crime. Want to try again?
If, as seems likely, Biden's effort to bribe the corrupt Ukrainian government with US aid funds in order to protect his son is true, it may be no crime but it certainly constitutes a breach of trust and provides strong evidence of corruption in the Obama administration.
How is that corrupt? We have a bipartisan letter from congress promoting the outsting of this guy. We have support from world allies to out this guy. What’s corrupt about this? The whole point to get rid of this guy was because he wasn’t doing jack shit about corruption in Ukraine! You need to read more.

Maybe you should read more -
He was investigating corruption - Corruption that the powers to be didn't want investigated.
That is why he was fired.
Did a lot of people want him fired?
YES!
Corrupt people.

Biden is desperate.

His only defense after getting caught selling influence is to play the "Democrat Candidate Immunity from Prosecution" card.

Besides, he's falling like a rock to Pocahontas.

Haha, can’t attack the facts so you attack the source. Your tactics are old and weak. Here’s another source you dunce... This is why you should research things before you jump to conclusions.... yes it actually happened!

IMF warning sparks Ukraine pledge on corruption and reform
I've attacked both the facts and the source, dimwit.
A...get a link that doesn't need a subscription to open and read, moron.

B...Yes. Ukraine has been very very corrupt. That's the whole point, idiot! Did the Obama administration make the corruption
better or worse? That's the issue, you clown! Jesus!
Since Joe Biden went over and personally got Viktor Shokin fired for investigating Burisma, among other things, it's obvious the Barry and Joe Show made things worse.

the issue right now is that I claimed something and you accused me of disinformation. I just proved that what I said was true. So you we’re wrong to say I was lying. Be a man and fess up
You haven't proved a thing except you are a partisan troll working in a fact free environment.
And the few facts you do post don't back your stories at all (like some senators complaining about corruption in Ukraine). In fact they contradict your absurd "understanding" of the issue.

that was a sanctioned and strategic action by our government supported by our congress and world allies. Not a crime. Want to try again?
If, as seems likely, Biden's effort to bribe the corrupt Ukrainian government with US aid funds in order to protect his son is true, it may be no crime but it certainly constitutes a breach of trust and provides strong evidence of corruption in the Obama administration.
How is that corrupt? We have a bipartisan letter from congress promoting the outsting of this guy. We have support from world allies to out this guy. What’s corrupt about this? The whole point to get rid of this guy was because he wasn’t doing jack shit about corruption in Ukraine! You need to read more.
What a load of bullshit! The whole government of Ukraine was corrupt at that time, and the guy who replaced Shokin was also accused of not fighting corruption. It makes no sense at all to claim Biden/Obama was fighting corruption by bribing the corrupt government of Ukraine to fire the chief prosecutor it has appointed. The deeper you dig into this the clearer it becomes that Biden had personal motives for offering a $1,000,000,000 bribe to the corrupt government of Ukraine to fire its chief prosecutor.
What’s bullshit? That our own congress wrote a bipartisan letter calling for the removal of this guy? That Ron Johnson worked with Biden to get this guy out? That it was the position of our administration to get him out? That our EU partners wanted him out for shutting down investigations, that the IMF threatened to withhold 40 billion in aid money from Ukraine for the same reasons as Biden? That reform leaders in Ukraine wanted him out?

do you want to challenge any of that? Please do so I can show you the proof and make you look like an even bigger uninformed idiot.
lol
The entire government of Ukraine, from the President on down, was corrupt and corruption trials were a tool the corrupt government used to get rid of its rivals, so how stupid do you have to be to believe targeting this one man, Shokin, would have any effect on corruption in Ukraine? As for your "evidence" Congress never wrote a letter urging Shokin's removal, the letter was written by only a small group of Democratic senators, and it called for reforms in the Chief Prosecutor's office, not for his dismissal, and while there were some European officials who backed Biden/Obama's actions, no US allies officially took a position on Biden's. Why do you continue to tell these ridiculous lies when you already know Biden is corrupt?

lol
The entire government of Ukraine, from the President on down, was corrupt and corruption trials were a tool the corrupt government used to get rid of its rivals, so how stupid do you have to be to believe targeting this one man, Shokin, would have any effect on corruption in Ukraine? As for your "evidence" Congress never wrote a letter urging Shokin's removal, the letter was written by only a small group of Democratic senators, and it called for reforms in the Chief Prosecutor's office, not for his dismissal, and while there were some European officials who backed Biden/Obama's actions, no US allies officially took a position on Biden's. Why do you continue to tell these ridiculous lies when you already know Biden is corrupt?
Because it's easier for leftist shitbags to lie through their teeth than deal with the harsh truth. The Obama regime was all in with corrupt Ukraine and it was a good staging point from which to launch attacks against Trump doing just what they allege Trump did in Russia.

Obama sent billions in tax payer money to line the pockets of Ukrainian oligarch gangsters like Ihor Kolomoisky dumping money down a rat hole they knew we'd never see again.

What crimes?

Maybe you should read more -
He was investigating corruption - Corruption that the powers to be didn't want investigated.
That is why he was fired.
Did a lot of people want him fired?
YES!
Corrupt people.
In his years in office how many major indictments did he have? Seriously man, read up on this guy. Are you calling Ron Johnson corrupt?

Forum List

Back