Finally, an answer to why you need an AR15 with 30 round magazines

So where were all you good guys with guns while this was going on a week ago?

I thought this was why Americans are so safe?

Same place we always have been and that is minding our own fucking business until one of your beloved Progressives come marching down our country road...

No need to go look for trouble and why defend neighborhoods that don't deserve any defending?

Where are you to tell these idiots enough is enough?

Hiding in Maine?

I have several hundred 30 rds mags for my various "assault weapons". However, this last week I bought three ten round AR mags to use at the range. 30 rd mags are too long to use on the bench.

So where were all you good guys with guns while this was going on a week ago?

I thought this was why Americans are so safe?
Despite 90+ Million law abiding gun owning private citizens, when it comes to actual gun crime, our gun homicide rate is 4 per 100,000, as opposed to 60 per 100,000 in Honduras. So, riots aside, we're a pretty damn safe nation. Go to Honduras, where they have strict gun control and see how safe you will feel. You see, we good guys with guns don't run amok shooting people, even rioters, but should you break into our homes, we'll blow you back out the door, with our AR-15's and AK-47's.....and, should the rioting then further deteriorate into open rebellion against our nation as in a Civil War, then we will form units and go after those who seek to destroy our nation.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back