Dec 25, 2015
Facts...

1591479851671.png

1591479873635.png

1591479899532.png

1591479937922.png

1591479968160.png

why you need an ar.jpg

Now if you progressives idiots want to keep making yourself look like idiots, go ahead.

So where were all you good guys with guns while this was going on a week ago?

I thought this was why Americans are so safe?
Same thing we do every riot, minding our own business. Wishing they came down our street.
When was the last time you even saw a black person? Tell the truth.
I tell ya wut, I bet that old black guy down the street would light 'em up with both barrels blazing if they came around here! :auiqs.jpg:

You stupid enough to believe that a good guy with a gun is going to shoot a looter in places like Minneapolis, Chicago, NYC, Boston, LA, San Franfreako, Seattle, etcetera?

That was, of course, a rhetorical question....We all know you are that stupid.

• Banned

Where are we? In red state areas where you scum are not rioting and burning and murdering. Our sheriff here has already made statements that if that shit comes here and gets out of their control, we can do what we have too.

I really didn't think any one of them would take me up on my stupid challenge. Looks like I was wrong.

Last edited:

Where are we? In red state areas where you scum are not rioting and burning and murdering. Our sheriff here was already made statements that if that shit comes here and gets out of their control, we can do what we have too.
Same here. There's a reason this shit only happens in Libtopia...

That happened in cities where those guns aren't allowed. Funny how that works. In Reno the looters had a field day but they went after the shops owned by progressive democrats because they knew they would be safe. They left the other shops alone because they would have been shot.

It happened here in town..University Mall. Not around here..University Mall used to be a decent area, now it's surrounded by "Suitcase City", one of the worst sections in town.
20 years ago, I guy I knew there had a nephew come down from Buffalo, NY..big husky kid.
Thought he was tough.
They robbed him of his bike at gunpoint within 6 days. After that he was all scared.
Me, I may be scared, but idk..I just don't care, if I see an opening, I just might take it.
They'll (The Mall) probably close after this. No more mall in that area.
I'm not scared to walk those streets. I know how to handle myself. Plus I'm an old cracker and we speak the same language.

Last edited:
There is absolutely zero chance of fascist democrats advancing gun control, and I might add that as things stand we may just tell the fed to go fuck itself and stop following their unconstitutional laws altogether!

If the Democrats get control of the Senate and the Whitehouse, there will be Australia-like gun confiscation in the United States.

There is absolutely zero chance of fascist democrats advancing gun control, and I might add that as things stand we may just tell the fed to go fuck itself and stop following their unconstitutional laws altogether!

If the Democrats get control of the Senate and the Whitehouse, there will be Australia-like gun confiscation in the United States.

Doubtful, as compliance would be virtually nil, even in Democrat zones.

Facts...

View attachment 346681:hhello:

View attachment 346682

View attachment 346683

View attachment 346685

View attachment 346686

View attachment 346687

Now if you progressives idiots want to keep making yourself look like idiots, go ahead.
Saw the pics. Now you "know why you need a AR15 and a 30 round magazine"? Hmmm. Wasn't 30 targets in any of those pictures. Hmmm. All possible targets less than 15 meters. Hmmm. Only one guy armed and that was with an expedient incendiary. Hmmm. Why, why, why? OK, I got it. You are undisciplined, quick to panic, and a lousy shot because you are untrained and you envision yourself as a crime fighter?:D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back