Finally! An American worthy of a peace prize nomination.

I'm ok with giving him the peace prize, as long as he comes back to the US to collect it. He can look at it every day while he's getting ass raped in his prison cell.

Every body on this Board would give up "meaning" to get the economic prize that goes with the award.

I'm ok with giving him the peace prize, as long as he comes back to the US to collect it. He can look at it every day while he's getting ass raped in his prison cell.

Don't know much about the Nobel Prize, eh?

I know a little bit about it. Like the last post says, there is money to be gained. It used to be a million bucks, if my memory serves me. I also know that the reason the Nobel prize exists is because he invented TNT, and he felt terrible about how many lives were lost because of his invention, so he made the Nobel prize in an effort to leave a more positive legacy. The prize is funded by his TNT patent.

Tha is about all I know.

Last edited:
Fair enough.

Then you really had no idea that the prizes are handed out in Oslo, Norway. Never in The (once) United States of America. It is also not necessary to attend to receive the prize. This happened many times when the prize went to prisoners of various Communist governments; no reason it can't happen again.

Forum List

Back