Finally….A Lie With Legs

6. Viewing the smoldering remains of so many of their attempts to remove Trump, the plotters were hit with a two part inspiration:

What if they could engineer the oh-so-easily manipulated mail-in voting?

How to do that? Well…what if there were a dangerous disease going around….and we could convince the electorate that getting out and voting in person was an avoidable risk?

Voila!!!

The Wuhan Scampedemic!!!!

7. None of the supporters of Beijing Biden has been able to answer these question….

Answer these queries and bumping into the truth is nearly unavoidable:

What are your chances of dying from the Chinavirus?

What is the reason for masks?

Why is the number trumpeted always ‘positive tests’ rather than mortality rates?

Why is the mortality rate attributed to the Wuhan the same as the number subtracted from the usual causes of death: heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia.

Why is it that nearly all of those who actually die, had ‘do not resuscitate’ affidavits?

….and none of his supporters has been ready to admit that the mail-in ballots and pretend-Bubonic Plague are simply part of the Great Election Heist of 2020.

One wonders whether, some distant time, in some remote location, a real journalist will write what we all really know about this shameful series of events.

….or…it’s difficult to lose every time.

1.“If something has legs, it means people have interest in it. This expression often describes a story, issue or scandal. If you are involved in a scandal that has legs, you will hear about it for a long time, which is unfortunate.”
Does This Story Have Legs? - VOA Learning English

2. Faced with an elected official who has America’s interest at heart, and the possible loss of their sinecures and paths for the unworthy to wealth, Trump had to be removed from the scene. Toward that end, one after another plot, ploy, scam and set of lies was employed by Democrat/Liberal/Deep State assembly. Perhaps you remember some of them:

First collusion, collusion, collusion failed …Russia, Russia, Russia failed….Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction failed….Racist, Racist, Racist failed…Impeach, Impeach, Impeach failed….Recession, Recession, Recession failed….Emoluments, …25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, General Flynn perjury trap, one after another lead balloons.

Failed....all of 'em, but like a successful movie franchise, the believers couldn't wait for another one to be unvailed.

And one, finally, sent the poison dart home.

3. Give the Devil is due, as the so apt phrase goes…..a great deal of planning and coordination went into this one. How vast that coordination might be, let’s not forget that, unlike the previous three administrations, Trump’s was the first to stand in the way of Communist China’s plans for world domination. As we see in the story of the current aspirant to the presidency, and the proof of the Biden’s monetary arrangements with the Maoists, the coordination to end the Trump presidency might be an international one.

4. Although the wisest among us never fully bought the scandemic as a reality, it must be admitted that it worked like a charm with the less than observant. Even now, with the data proving that the Wuhan Red Death is an iteration of the seasonal flu…..the symptoms of both are identical….neck-and-knee benders are wearing their acquiescence around their mouths as the absurd and ineffective masks.

But….it is an accurate representation of their agreement never to speak disagreement with their masters.

5. Answer these queries and bumping into the truth is nearly unavoidable:

What are your chances of dying from the Chinavirus?

What is the reason for masks?

Why is the number trumpeted always ‘positive tests’ rather than mortality rates?

Why is the mortality rate attributed to the Wuhan the same as the number subtracted from the usual causes of death: heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia.

Why is it that nearly all of those who actually die, had ‘do not resuscitate’ affidavits?

Of course.....if you attempt to answer the above, your Democrat masters will punish you.

To your Number 5. Sorry, the rest is all just your usual manure.

1) Who knows? It's a crapshoot. It's highly contagious and can wreak havoc...or it may do nothing to you. It's the unknown that makes it scary.
2) To slow down and maybe prevent the transmission of the virus. Because it's highly contagious. CDC has recommended masks. They do work. Something most of us have known for over six months.
3) Because you can get an idea of how, where, and to whom the virus spreads. Because it's highly contagious. You want mortality rate, go to Worldometer and there's this app on your puter called calc. Ingenious.
4) Irrelevant. None of these causes of death (to this point in our history) have 1) Threatened to overwhelm and collapse our healthcare system, 2) Taken a baseball bat to our economy and unemployment rate.
5) DNRs are pretty common in will and estate planning.

Ooooh...punishment. Didn't know it was THAT kind of thread. :)
States with the highest mortality rates are the facediaper mandate states

as small as .5 microns
So if masks are not 100% effective they are useless?

Are you ready to admit that I was correct about the CDC stating that only 6% of that bogus number you believe from state media are due to the Wuhan Red Death?

I can provide the quote again if you need it.
I will l admit you are not able to listen or learn. The 6% number is the percent of certificates that list ONLY Covid as the cause of death. A number that means little since the death would not have occurred if Covid was not involved.

....and the other 94% are due to co-morbidities that would have resulted in death without the Chinavirus.

"This study is notable because it indicates that many patients who died in these hospitals were quite ill to begin with. If this trend held in larger samples of the national population, at least one prediction made by Imperial College researcher Neil Ferguson may bear out. When he revised his statistics, he told officials in the U.K. that a significant portion of COVID-19 deaths in the country would likely have happened within the next six to twelve months without the virus..."
So if a unborn baby is suffering from a terminal birth defect, an abortion is acceptable to you?

as small as .5 microns
So if masks are not 100% effective they are useless?

Are you ready to admit that I was correct about the CDC stating that only 6% of that bogus number you believe from state media are due to the Wuhan Red Death?

I can provide the quote again if you need it.
I will l admit you are not able to listen or learn. The 6% number is the percent of certificates that list ONLY Covid as the cause of death. A number that means little since the death would not have occurred if Covid was not involved.

....and the other 94% are due to co-morbidities that would have resulted in death without the Chinavirus.

"This study is notable because it indicates that many patients who died in these hospitals were quite ill to begin with. If this trend held in larger samples of the national population, at least one prediction made by Imperial College researcher Neil Ferguson may bear out. When he revised his statistics, he told officials in the U.K. that a significant portion of COVID-19 deaths in the country would likely have happened within the next six to twelve months without the virus..."
So if a unborn baby is suffering from a terminal birth defect, an abortion is acceptable to you?

"So if a unborn baby is suffering from a terminal birth defect, an abortion is acceptable to you? "

Why would you stop there?

Don't you want to form a committee to decide which individual have a life, an opinion, a hair color that you don't authorize?
Kill 'em!!

It's the actual plan from another Progressive......
One of Shaw's long-term obsessions was mass murder by means of poison gas. In a 1910 lecture before the Eugenics Education Society, he said:

We should find ourselves committed to killing a great many people whom we now leave living... A part of eugenic politics would finally land us in an extensive use of the lethal chamber. A great many people would have to be put out of existence simply because it wastes other people's time to look after them.[25]

As I have said, and you validate, your view is that of Trotsky:
"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."

All of you Leftists.....savages, with no humanity and no soul.

Yet it is you who say that those who died because of covid were not worth saving because they would have died of something anyway. It is you who are saying their lives are without value compared to... What? Re-electing Trump?

Yet it is you who say that those who died because of covid were not worth saving because they would have died of something anyway. It is you who are saying their lives are without value compared to... What? Re-electing Trump?

"Yet it is you who say that those who died because of covid were not worth saving"

Link or lie.

That was easy.

Gads, your sort are disgusting.

"Yet it is you who say that those who died because of covid were not worth saving"

Link or lie.

That was easy.

It is you who implied that since all the victims had a DNR and other health conditions, the timing of their deaths was not a big deal even if the virus sped it up.

Link or lie.

That was easy.

It is you who implied that since all the victims had a DNR and other health conditions, the timing of their deaths was not a big deal even if the virus sped it up.

'Implied'????

But you claimed I said that, until I revealed you as lying scum.

Your quote:

I neither said it nor implied it.

But I say this, and you can quote me: you and your sort are the most disgusting, immoral, mouth-breathing, half-witted, lying no good, four-flushing, snake-licking, sleezy, slimy, sticky, stinky, dirt-eating, inbred, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, bug-eyed, foul-mouthed, soiled-soul, sack of sewage, examples of the dregs of humanity.

But I say this, and you can quote me: you and your sort are the most disgusting, immoral, mouth-breathing, half-witted, lying no good, four-flushing, snake-licking, sleezy, slimy, sticky, stinky, dirt-eating, inbred, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, bug-eyed, foul-mouthed, soiled-soul, sack of sewage, examples of the dregs of humanity.
Wow. Somebody got a new, Redneck thesaurus? All that may be true but at least I'm not trying to destroy this country.

Forum List

Back