Finally, A Gun Policy That Makes Sense

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Wisconsin Republicans just passed a spate of gun rights measures that include lowering the state's concealed carry age requirement from 21 to 18, effectively allowing high school students to carry firearms on school grounds. The decision was approved by the state assembly last Thursday as part of an ongoing Second Amendment push by the lower chamber's GOP majority.

Guns are typically banned on school property in Wisconsin, but according to The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, one of the measures would do away with this convention. The bills would also allow Wisconsinites with concealed carry licenses to bring firearms into churches as well as permit out-of-staters with a concealed carry license to bring guns into the state."

This bill would have been even better if they voted to allow guns into the state Capitol; I mean; if guns in church are ok; why are lawmakers not allowing them in the state Capitol building?? However, the good thing would be if indeed high school students of age can open carry in their schools..This helps protect other students and the community in multiple ways....first, it is obviously a deterrent to the next school shooter -- because that person now knows there could be multiple guns in the classroom that can return fire.

Furthermore, this will also cut down on other issues in our schools....like bullying...Bullies will think twice about picking on a kid for being a nerd or being fat if they know that kid is locked and loaded...Also, for the leftist teachers trying to attack a kid with CRT; they will think twice about it if they know a student is armed and ready to defend themselves against tyrannical government indoctrination.

If they can carry guns for Uncle Sam they should be able to on their own also. I fully support the 2nd but I might consider an outright ban on anyone being able to use a gun until they are 21. This should keep the military out of the schools.

The measures passed on voice votes and next go to the state Senate, which like the Assembly is controlled by Republicans. If the bills pass there, they will go to Democratic Gov. Tony Evers.
Oh, darn.

I wonder if high schoolers can open carry at school.

It would be interesting to see a classroom full of teens strapped with 9mms and AR15s.

How would the teach act?

When I was in Jr. High in the Los Angeles area, I got a new Ruger 10/22 for my birthday.

I took it to show and tell at school.

Guess what never happened back then?

School shootings.

We respected guns, we didn't fear them.
When is back then??

We have had school shootings happening in this country tracing back to the 1800's

I wonder if high schoolers can open carry at school.

It would be interesting to see a classroom full of teens strapped with 9mms and AR15s.

How would the teach act?
The teach would be strapped too.....it will be awkward at first and then people get use to it....

"Wisconsin Republicans just passed a spate of gun rights measures that include lowering the state's concealed carry age requirement from 21 to 18, effectively allowing high school students to carry firearms on school grounds. The decision was approved by the state assembly last Thursday as part of an ongoing Second Amendment push by the lower chamber's GOP majority.

Guns are typically banned on school property in Wisconsin, but according to The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, one of the measures would do away with this convention. The bills would also allow Wisconsinites with concealed carry licenses to bring firearms into churches as well as permit out-of-staters with a concealed carry license to bring guns into the state."

This bill would have been even better if they voted to allow guns into the state Capitol; I mean; if guns in church are ok; why are lawmakers not allowing them in the state Capitol building?? However, the good thing would be if indeed high school students of age can open carry in their schools..This helps protect other students and the community in multiple ways....first, it is obviously a deterrent to the next school shooter -- because that person now knows there could be multiple guns in the classroom that can return fire.

Furthermore, this will also cut down on other issues in our schools....like bullying...Bullies will think twice about picking on a kid for being a nerd or being fat if they know that kid is locked and loaded...Also, for the leftist teachers trying to attack a kid with CRT; they will think twice about it if they know a student is armed and ready to defend themselves against tyrannical government indoctrination.
Now we can mass shooting in colleges. A free for all the winners is the only one left.

Republican definitely want more crime. That is all Fox depends on beside the border.

This bill would have been even better if they voted to allow guns into the state Capitol; I mean; if guns in church are ok; why are lawmakers not allowing them in the state Capitol building??

I know plenty of people who carry a firearm into church. I know plenty of people who carry a firearm into bars. Hell, my favorite local haunt is an Outlaw biker bar. Woe be unto the stupid motherfucker who goes in their trying to stir shit up, as there's a solid chance that the majority of patrons there at any given time are armed...

However, the good thing would be if indeed high school students of age can open carry in their schools..This helps protect other students and the community in multiple ways....first, it is obviously a deterrent to the next school shooter -- because that person now knows there could be multiple guns in the classroom that can return fire.

Well, if they allow open carry, then a potential shooter would simply look for a group of people who aren't armed...

And this is where you lose me. You're essentially justifying killing someone for being a bully. You're saying that if one kid call another kid fat, it's okay for that kid to shoot the one taunting him. That's fucking insane. You also go on to promote the idea that it's okay to shoot and kill a teacher if they don't like what's being taught.

Again, you're insane.

I'm a staunch supporter of the 2nd Amendment and, as such, I'll say that, given your perspective, it will be a sad day if you're ever given access to a firearm...

I know plenty of people who carry a firearm into church. I know plenty of people who carry a firearm into bars. Hell, my favorite local haunt is an Outlaw biker bar. Woe be unto the stupid motherfucker who goes in their trying to stir shit up, as there's a solid chance that the majority of patrons there at any given time are armed...

Well, if they allow open carry, then a potential shooter would simply look for a group of people who aren't armed...

And this is where you lose me. You're essentially justifying killing someone for being a bully. You're saying that if one kid call another kid fat, it's okay for that kid to shoot the one taunting him. That's fucking insane. You also go on to promote the idea that it's okay to shoot and kill a teacher if they don't like what's being taught.

Again, you're insane.

I'm a staunch supporter of the 2nd Amendment and, as such, I'll say that, given your perspective, it will be a sad day if you're ever given access to a firearm...
I have plenty of guns....

And bullies will think twice about bullying a kid...that bully better have a gun too.....

I mean, it use to be fun to pick on fat kids, beat em up, stuff the nerdy kid inside of a locker.....but the bullies will think twice now....A nerdy kid has every right to fear for his life if some bully tries to pick on him....especially one of those big black bucks

I have plenty of guns..

Given your views, that's scary...

And bullies will think twice about bullying a kid...that bully better have a gun too...

Why would he think twice? Because the kid may pull out a gun and shoot him?

That's a really, really strong fucking argument for NOT giving that kid access to a gun...

I mean, it use to be fun to pick on fat kids, beat em up, stuff the nerdy kid inside of a locker.....

I wouldn't know, as I never felt a reason to do it. Then again, I'm not some pussy who believes he has to show how tough he is by beating up fat kids. Apparently, you felt differently. There would never be a day when you tried the same with someone on the football team...

but the bullies will think twice now....A nerdy kid has every right to fear for his life if some bully tries to pick on him....especially one of those big black bucks

Again, you're saying it's understandable if a nerd blows someone's head off because he was called "four eyes".

Your views are worrisome, and one can only hope that there's a reason for you to get a psych evaluation. You need it...

You gun-grabbing fucker.

GET OUT OF MY STATE!!!!

Now we can mass shooting in colleges. A free for all the winners is the only one left.

Republican definitely want more crime. That is all Fox depends on beside the border.

Considering the fact most mass shooters look for gun free zones to carry out their acts of violence, I don't think you put too much thought into your reply.

The Jews carry guns in schools where you live - armed teachers.

Keeps you from being able to engage in as much terrorism as you want.

1643247826458.png

Really screws up your plans.

Forum List

Back