Finally, A GOP Candidate Named Sarah I Can Get Behind

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"There are three commissioners elected to staggered six-year terms. Only one seat is up for election this year. That seat belongs to chairman Wayne Christian. In December, he voted to approve a landfill project, overruling his staff’s warning that it was too close to an aquifer. Three days later, he reportedly accepted a $100,000 campaign contribution from the group building that landfill. Christian faces four Republican challengers in the March primary.

One of the candidates gaining the most attention is Sarah Stogner, an oil and gas attorney. Last week, Stogner posted a now-viral video showing the candidate semi-nude riding a pump jack. Stogner says she’s tried for years to get people interested in the environmental issues facing the energy sector and now people are listening. “I’ve been jumping up and down for years, trying to do it the traditional way of being nice and proper, wearing my Sunday School dress, and saying would Jesus want us to let our groundwater be polluted, and no one seemed to listen or care,” said Stogner."

FMTeeWcXMAEM43E.jpg

I don't see why she shouldn't win the GOP nomination..she is definitely hotter than that Wayne guy......

But leave it to the uptight holier than thou Deep-State libs in Texas to attack her and try to slut-shame her.....she even lost an endorsement from a San Antonio newspaper....

"We were disappointed to see a disgraceful TikTok video posted Sunday from Sarah Stogner, whom we recently recommended in the Republican primary for railroad commissioner. We rescind our recommendation.

In the five-second clip, Stogner appears to be sitting semi-nude on top of a pump jack. Her campaign sign flashes over the song “Apache” by the SugarHill Gang, and a narrator says, “Stronger with Stogner, please vote early starting tomorrow.” Stogner’s accompanying comment made the video worse: “They said I needed money (smiley face emoji). I have other assets.”

These dumb asses endorsed some pasty white guy instead of a hot chick like Sarah...are you serious?? Do Republicans want to win elections or what?? It isn't like she isn't qualified; she is a fucking oil and gas attorney -- and the railroad commission is all about oil and gas...seems like a perfect fit...why are the libs discriminating against her??

The saddest part of the whole thing is she is probably more qualified to be POTUS than the current dung heap we have in office. Just shows how far our great country has fallen.

Didn't you vote for Trump?
You bet.
I liked $1.75 gas, nice monthly oil and gas lease checks, heating my house for half as much, tax dollars staying in my pocket, stocked store shelves, affordable meat, affordable electric, low inflation, oil independence, a Russia who didn't dare...

Didn't you vote for OBiden?

Last edited:
The saddest part of the whole thing is she is probably more qualified to be POTUS than the current dung heap we have in office. Just shows how far our great country has fallen.
Well, if she is that smart -- she should have no problem winning a state election if the "dung heap" was smart enough to win a national election....

When you think about it, you would have to be a pretty pathetic human being to lose to a guy like that......hmmmm

You bet.
I liked $1.75 gas, nice monthly oil and gas lease checks, heating my house for half as much, tax dollars staying in my pocket, stocked store shelves, affordable meat, affordable electric, low inflation, oil independence, a Russia who didn't dare...

Didn't you vote for OBiden?
Food is still affordable....you can't afford food? Why are you so poor??

And the reason gas was 1.75 was because of something you morons whined about, remember? An economic shut down....

As demand rises, prices rise....but I don't expect a Trump voter to understand context...

Food is still affordable....you can't afford food? Why are you so poor??

And the reason gas was 1.75 was because of something you morons whined about, remember? An economic shut down....

As demand rises, prices rise....but I don't expect a Trump voter to understand context...
You can expect us to call bullshit when we see it.

I just spent $387.00 yesterday on the same groceries that used to cost a couple hundred. Apparently you don't shop much. Here are the no bullshit facts:
Grocery prices were 6.5% higher than a year ago. Meats, especially beef and pork, led the way, with prices for beef roasts and steaks more than 20% higher than a year ago, bacon up 18.6% and chicken parts up 11.5%. Housing up 10%

But that isn't the only drag. Then you get to go fill your tank which is 50.8% higher.

The reason gas was $1.75 was because we produced it in abundance. Oil was was under 40 bucks. Biden shut that down day 1, and now we go begging... Oil is now 93 dollars a gallon.

I've been blessed in my life and don't want for anything, but I also don't like being sucked dry at every turn by assholes in Washington. Do you? Or are you so wealthy that inflation doesn't effect your life?

Forum List

Back