Final Predictions for the 2018 Mid Terms From the Experts.

My PREDICTION:

I will be voting a straight Democrat ticket.

I have NEVER voted a straight ticket for any party but this time things are different.

I give FULL CREDIT to Sir Jack Ass Trump.
I voted straight Republican ticket and haven't done that in awhile.
Full credit to the TDS crowd and the accomplishments of Trump.
MAGA

Well at least you're honest that you will be voting for nationalism, racism, xenophobia, isolationism, extremism, bigotry, division, fear, and all of those other great attributes that Americans value so much. Congratulations!
Better hide under your bed, Caddo, your paranoia is stifling. :auiqs.jpg:

Reality has nothing to do with paranoia.

AFA paranoia is concerned Trump has played the GOP like a finely tuned fiddle in regard to the whole paranoia issue.
I'm sorry for snickering at you, I shouldn't have done that.
But please, if this is what you believe (nationalism, racism, xenophobia, isolationism, extremism, bigotry, division, fear) seek help.
The TDS is running rampant through your veins.

I voted straight-ticket Libertarian, and where there was no Libertarian running, I either left it blank or voted for a Republican that I know is a liberty-first, Ron Paul-type.

My PREDICTION:

I have NEVER voted a straight ticket for any party but this time things are different.

That's nice. So do you think the "experts" are right? What is your election prediction?
He's still hoping the 2016 election will be overturned.

My PREDICTION:

That's nice. So do you think the "experts" are right? What is your election prediction?
Sabato has generally the closest predictions and equal to Carl Rove. Whenever Rove brings out his Whiteboard the liberals cringe and whimper.

Keep in mind the last two election cycles (2014 and 2016) the polls were terrible and also happened to be uniformly heavily biased against the GOP.

For example: Hilliary according to the polling was supposed to comfortably win Pennsylvania by 3.7 points. She lost by 1.2 points.

Ohio, Michigan, and Wisconsin were all off by between 6-7 points. That is a massive polling error. Florida was off by 2.7 points. And again...all heavily biased against Trump and the GOP.

I do not believe the polls. I think this cycle is much closer than the polling indicates. Now, I could certainly be wrong, and if I am, I will be the first to admit it. But I think the polls for the most part are crap.

The trouble is that the major polling firms did not conduct state by state polls. That was done by smaller colleges such as Quinnipiac, Monmouth and Marquette University. Polls such as Washington Post and CBS/New York Times did nationwide polls which were spot on.

There were a number of polls conducted in the Virginia Governor's race that supposedly showed it was tightening and Rasmussen had it tied. The polls were substantially off as Democrats won by 9.5 points and unexpectedly picked up 16 seats in the House of Delegates.

My PREDICTION:

Then It's great that my vote canceled you out and my wifes put us one up!
at a birthday party Saturday, twenty folks I spoke to all said they are voting straight GOP. First time ever. I had to laugh. This is exactly what I ran into in 2016 with Trump.

I bet everyone there was white, huh?
sure, we are white. is that a problem? I'm not allowed to be white either now? dude, you hate my country and then tell me I'm not allowed to be white. you have issues.

You are the one who hates the country. Someone who stands by while racism occurs and supports the perpetrators is a racist. Those people are undesirable.

My PREDICTION:

at a birthday party Saturday, twenty folks I spoke to all said they are voting straight GOP. First time ever. I had to laugh. This is exactly what I ran into in 2016 with Trump.

sure, we are white. is that a problem? I'm not allowed to be white either now? dude, you hate my country and then tell me I'm not allowed to be white. you have issues.

You are the one who hates the country. Someone who stands by while racism occurs and supports the perpetrators is a racist. Those people are undesirable.
goebbels.jpg

If Sabato is right then just remember three things:

1. This is minor compared to the House seats lost by Obama at his first midterm in 2010.

2. The real reason so many Republicans seats are in contention is because there have been so many Republican incumbents that retired this year.

3. Obama was able to continue to do damage to this country when the Republicans took over the House. Trump will be able to continue to make this country great again with the Moon Bats in control of the House.

Here is the thing to remember. The House was gerrymandered so that only Republicans could win. However it is breaking up as suburban voters rebel against Trump. Even in deep red Utah, Democrats could pick up seats. That will likely end. Democrats will pick up the Governor's mansion in Michigan while they are threatening in Florida and Ohio. In NC, Democrats could pick up enough seats in the legislature to sustain vetoes. Republicans are suddenly pouring money into House seats that were thought not to be in jeopardy. It looks like Republicans are trying to salvage what they can.

View attachment 226951

It is about morality. Something about which Trump supporters know nothing about Herr Goebbels. Didn't know you were still alive.

My PREDICTION:

Tell the blacks to vote republican and get away from the racist demolosers who lie to them during elections

My PREDICTION:

Tell the blacks to vote republican and get away from the racist demolosers who lie to them during elections

Two things point to late-breaking red wave already today (more to come later?)

1. Rasmussen - the ONLY correct pollster in 2016 is now projecting the Republicans +1 over Democrats : 46% of Americans vote Republican, 45% vote democratic

Generic Congressional Ballot - Rasmussen Reports®

Is Another Silent Red Wave Coming? - Rasmussen Reports®

2. The "sterling" Nnate Silver just hedged his bet on Twitter: Nate Silver on Twitter

"I'm not at all convinced there's movement nationally toward Democrats—the generic ballot has been very flat. But, they may be closing well in swing districts because of their big spending advantage, which ought to be a bit scary for R's." - Nate Silver

If Sabato is right then just remember three things:

1. This is minor compared to the House seats lost by Obama at his first midterm in 2010.

2. The real reason so many Republicans seats are in contention is because there have been so many Republican incumbents that retired this year.

3. Obama was able to continue to do damage to this country when the Republicans took over the House. Trump will be able to continue to make this country great again with the Moon Bats in control of the House.

Here is the thing to remember. The House was gerrymandered so that only Republicans could win. However it is breaking up as suburban voters rebel against Trump. Even in deep red Utah, Democrats could pick up seats. That will likely end. Democrats will pick up the Governor's mansion in Michigan while they are threatening in Florida and Ohio. In NC, Democrats could pick up enough seats in the legislature to sustain vetoes. Republicans are suddenly pouring money into House seats that were thought not to be in jeopardy. It looks like Republicans are trying to salvage what they can.

You sure are funny.

Like the Dems don't gerrymander??

Both parties gerrymander when they can and that's been going on for a long time.

Herr Goebbels seems to be your hero.

Sucks to be you.

View attachment 226951

It is about morality. Something about which Trump supporters know nothing about Herr Goebbels. Didn't know you were still alive.
You keep proving the image posted toward you.

Two things point to late-breaking red wave already today (more to come later?)

1. Rasmussen - the ONLY correct pollster in 2016 is now projecting the Republicans +1 over Democrats : 46% of Americans vote Republican, 45% vote democratic

Generic Congressional Ballot - Rasmussen Reports®

Is Another Silent Red Wave Coming? - Rasmussen Reports®

2. The "sterling" Nnate Silver just hedged his bet on Twitter: Nate Silver on Twitter

"I'm not at all convinced there's movement nationally toward Democrats—the generic ballot has been very flat. But, they may be closing well in swing districts because of their big spending advantage, which ought to be a bit scary for R's." - Nate Silver

This is very interesting information. Thank you.

Forum List

Back