Final Nobel Peace Prize Update: Obama Uses B-2 Bombers on Libya

Shitforbrains thinks B-2's are required to bomb ISIS.

Thousands of aircraft were wasted on the Vietnam nam war. So what's the big deal about wasting all the aging b-2 bombers on this bullshit war?
Dufus thinks the B-2 bomber is an aging outdated aircraft. :cuckoo:

b200.jpg

They flew one of those low over an RPI graduation, and I mean low it could not have been more than 1,000 feet up. It was an awesome sight, the thing is huge and looks so weird flying through the air. It made two passes over the university.

All flyovers are designed to promote more defense spending.

Do you make shit up for a living?

No, but I'll make up a special order for you if you pay the postage.

They flew one of those low over an RPI graduation, and I mean low it could not have been more than 1,000 feet up. It was an awesome sight, the thing is huge and looks so weird flying through the air. It made two passes over the university.

All flyovers are designed to promote more defense spending.

Do you make shit up for a living?

It's true.

What, the shit you just made up? lol
Why We Fight - A Film By Eugene Jarecki
Jayvee.

I can’t believe what our country is doing. Qaddafi in Libya is killing thousands of people, nobody knows how bad it is, and we’re sitting around, we have soldiers all have the Middle East, and we’re not bringing them in to stop this horrible carnage and that’s what it is: It’s a carnage.

You talk about things that have happened in history; this could be one of the worst. Now we should go in, we should stop this guy, which would be very easy and very quick. We could do it surgically, stop him from doing it, and save these lives. This is absolutely nuts. We don’t want to get involved and you’re gonna end up with something like you’ve never seen before.

Now, ultimately, the people will appreciate it. They're gonna end up taking over the country eventually, but the people will appreciate it, and they should pay us back.

But we have go in to save these lives; these people are being slaughtered like animals. It’s horrible what’s going on;
it has to be stopped.

We should do on a humanitarian basis, immediately go into Libya, knock this guy out very quickly, very surgically, very effectively, and save the lives.

- Donald J. Trump

How many years has Obama been involved in his war in Libya now?

About as long as Trump would have been.

See, Trump got to Monday morning quarterback like every other jackass.

Now he actually has to step up.

Mattis will have ISIS eliminated within a year.

QFP.

I'm so mad Obama bombed ISIS!!! :mad-61:

Oh, wait. What I really meant is he shoulda used a knife and some big rocks!

I prefer ISIS dead.

One AC-130 would have killed a hundred times more for 1% of the cost.
Trump won't use bombers on ISIS. Nuh uh.

If he does, let's all be sure to come back here and get all pissed off at him, mm-kay?

Yeah, lets risk high value bombers on Toyota pick-ups. Islam is winning through economic attrition.

U.S. Bombers Hit Islamic State in Libya.

American B-2 bombers struck at multiple sites in Libya on Wednesday evening, hitting an Islamic State training camp and other locations and killing dozens of Islamic State fighters, according to Pentagon officials, in what represents a broadening of the U.S. war against the extremist group in northern Africa.

The Pentagon and coalition members in the fight against Islamic State in Libya were still assessing the impact of the strikes, but as many as 90 Islamic State fighters may have been killed, according to military officials.

The strikes occurred in the desert outside Sirte, Libya, a city where the Pentagon last month concluded an intense airstrike campaign against Islamic State. But even after Sirte had been judged to be clear of Islamic State fighters, some militants had escaped the coastal city to outlying areas.

Wouldn't have been any ISIS/ CIAl-qaeda in Libya had they not killed Qaddafi so that they could steal their gold cache.of 144 tons. Obama, Hiltlery, Sarkozy, Cameron and Harper are nothing but murderous thieves.

Yeah, lets risk high value bombers on Toyota pick-ups. Islam is winning through economic attrition.

U.S. Bombers Hit Islamic State in Libya.

American B-2 bombers struck at multiple sites in Libya on Wednesday evening, hitting an Islamic State training camp and other locations and killing dozens of Islamic State fighters, according to Pentagon officials, in what represents a broadening of the U.S. war against the extremist group in northern Africa.

The Pentagon and coalition members in the fight against Islamic State in Libya were still assessing the impact of the strikes, but as many as 90 Islamic State fighters may have been killed, according to military officials.

The strikes occurred in the desert outside Sirte, Libya, a city where the Pentagon last month concluded an intense airstrike campaign against Islamic State. But even after Sirte had been judged to be clear of Islamic State fighters, some militants had escaped the coastal city to outlying areas.
My god, an actual report on Libya from US media! The dupes seem to think ISIS is running half the country, not just a burned out desert base...The Libyans love Obama more than the USA does...

Last edited:
I prefer ISIS dead.

If he does, let's all be sure to come back here and get all pissed off at him, mm-kay?

Your inability to read is amazing

No, I read you just fine. You got pissed that Obama killed some ISIS. Then, to cover up your embarrassment, you said he used the wrong kind of airplane.

So let's all come back and be pissed off if Trump uses bombers on ISIS, mm-kay?

I prefer ISIS dead.

No, I read you just fine. You got pissed that Obama killed some ISIS. Then, to cover up your embarrassment, you said he used the wrong kind of airplane.

Trump mentioned isis today ! And how we will destroy them!

Obama bombs them and it's bad .

You are fucking retarded if you think Obama is the one telling military what type of plane is most appropriate for the mission.

I prefer ISIS dead.

Trump mentioned isis today ! And how we will destroy them!

Obama bombs them and it's bad .

Want to stop ISIS= ISUS? Stop funding them and make the CIA
accountable for bringing them about to begin with in order to wage terrorism and proxy wars on countries that want no part of the fiat dollar and have resources the multi-national corporations covet. This shit has been going on for over 60 years.

You are making stuff up. I have never complained about the cost of the war against terrorism. I think we do not spend enough.
The OP stands. Using B-2 bombers is stupid and reckless.
Says who? You? Do you know about some secret anti-aircraft systems available to the ISIL head decapitators in Libya the rest of us and the US Military are unaware of? Didn't the B-2 just recently come out of having the entire fleet updated? Maybe someone wanted to give one of the newly updated high flying stealth bombers that is used to launch multiple precision guided bombs at multiple targets and is able to linger over a battlefield and pick targets of opportunity as they show themselves. But you probably know better than the airforce Generals and military experts.
Says me. Using the B-2 is stupid and reckless. As well as a waste of money. The 2 bombers used cost the taxpayers $8.8 million for that one mission.
B-52 has almost twice the payload and can target multiple individual targets. AC-130 can stay on station for hours hitting targets.

Weatherman - educating the left since 1978

Did Obama tell you that ISIS has anti-aircraft missiles or was it George Soros?

Holy crap, so how is using an AC-130 not more reckless in a situation where using the B-2 is? The B-2 has much higher mission survivability you silly goose. The Answer to every question isn' the AC-130, the AC-130 and Bombers are not interchangeable like that, but hell you know better then the Military so who am I to tell you. You obviously know why the B-2 was selected over other aircraft, privy to all that classified information and such.

Oh, wait, you're just some guy on the internet who doesn't know shit from shit on a shingle? That's what I thought.
Oh man are you people ignorant.
What's the cost of a B-2 vs an AC-130 ignoramus?

Irrelevant dunderhead, the B-2 is a Stealth Aircraft, which means it's likelihood of being shot down, especially by ISIS is much lower then the AC-130's. AC-130's also have to loiter for maximum impact, giving the enemy a chance to attack it if they have weapons capable. There is a damned reason we have Bombers and not just Attack aircraft genius. Now, if all the military types made the decision to use the more expensive decision to use the B-2 there's probably a reason. You don't know either way, because you don't know fucking shit about ANYTHING that wen't into the decision.

You just couldn't fucking hold your load long enough to think through this shit logically, to busy ready to bash Obama. Cause god knows he PERSONALLY decides what God Damned Aircraft the Airforce deploys on missions.

The OP stands. Using B-2 bombers is stupid and reckless.
Says who? You? Do you know about some secret anti-aircraft systems available to the ISIL head decapitators in Libya the rest of us and the US Military are unaware of? Didn't the B-2 just recently come out of having the entire fleet updated? Maybe someone wanted to give one of the newly updated high flying stealth bombers that is used to launch multiple precision guided bombs at multiple targets and is able to linger over a battlefield and pick targets of opportunity as they show themselves. But you probably know better than the airforce Generals and military experts.
Says me. Using the B-2 is stupid and reckless. As well as a waste of money. The 2 bombers used cost the taxpayers $8.8 million for that one mission.
B-52 has almost twice the payload and can target multiple individual targets. AC-130 can stay on station for hours hitting targets.

Weatherman - educating the left since 1978

Did Obama tell you that ISIS has anti-aircraft missiles or was it George Soros?

Holy crap, so how is using an AC-130 not more reckless in a situation where using the B-2 is? The B-2 has much higher mission survivability you silly goose. The Answer to every question isn' the AC-130, the AC-130 and Bombers are not interchangeable like that, but hell you know better then the Military so who am I to tell you. You obviously know why the B-2 was selected over other aircraft, privy to all that classified information and such.

Oh, wait, you're just some guy on the internet who doesn't know shit from shit on a shingle? That's what I thought.
Oh man are you people ignorant.
What's the cost of a B-2 vs an AC-130 ignoramus?

Irrelevant dunderhead, the B-2 is a Stealth Aircraft, which means it's likelihood of being shot down, especially by ISIS is much lower then the AC-130's. AC-130's also have to loiter for maximum impact, giving the enemy a chance to attack it if they have weapons capable. There is a damned reason we have Bombers and not just Attack aircraft genius. Now, if all the military types made the decision to use the more expensive decision to use the B-2 there's probably a reason. You don't know either way, because you don't know fucking shit about ANYTHING that wen't into the decision.

You just couldn't fucking hold your load long enough to think through this shit logically, to busy ready to bash Obama. Cause god knows he PERSONALLY decides what God Damned Aircraft the Airforce deploys on missions.
Dufus thinks ISIS has SAM's. On what planet?

Dufus also thinks aircraft never crash from mechanical failure.

You are fucking retarded if you think Obama is the one telling military what type of plane is most appropriate for the mission.
Obama WAS CIC. He is responsible. A concept that escaped you leftards for 8 years but we all know is back today.
I thought Obama killed Bin Laden?

Obama WAS CIC. He is responsible. A concept that escaped you leftards for 8 years but we all know is back today.
I thought Obama killed Bin Laden?

He is responsible but DOES NOT TELL THE MILITARY WHICH PLANE IS BEST SUITED FOR THE MISSION. His generals and advisors tell him what is going on, what the best options are and he gives the go ahead. And if you think know nothing internetz dweller know which assets to use better than the generals on the ground, you need to think again and then again one more time just for good measure.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back