Final Cut

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
Robin Williams isn't the prankster he usually is.. Not a bad flick. Makes you wonder,, What if? In this film, Williams is starting to show his age. He actually looks more like Mrs. Doubtfire in real life, especially with his side shots. Oye!
:rofl:

I liked it. It was good. I'm also enjoying seeing Robin Williams display that he can do more than his goofy comic character that he does for so many of his movies. Insomnia, 1-Hour Photo, and this movie are showing he can do serious and he can do creepy well.

I liked it. It was good. I'm also enjoying seeing Robin Williams display that he can do more than his goofy comic character that he does for so many of his movies. Insomnia, 1-Hour Photo, and this movie are showing he can do serious and he can do creepy well.

I love stand up comedy. I have to concede that Robin Williams is one of the best that ever came around. His old Standing Room Only specials, that used to be on HBO were meant for the archives. That is,, hope that future youth can enjoy as much as I did. His spontineity is superb.

Forum List

Back