Final campaigns for the candidates

Who would run again for office?

• Romney would run again, Obama would not.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obama would run again, Romney would not.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Both of them would not run again.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Either of them would run again.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Barrack Obama announce at the lfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation that it would be his final election ever. Ann Romney announce on the view that this would be Mitt's last election ever (I don't think she was counting a midterm election if he's elected).

So the question is; who is telling the truth? One of them? None of them? Both of them?

I voted that Obama would run again. However, I don't think it's a given. And I don't think he would likely run any earlier than 2020 if he did.

I voted that Obama would run again. However, I don't think it's a given. And I don't think he would likely run any earlier than 2020 if he did.

That's an interesting idea. But you're right hillary is next in line after she made the deal on taking the blame for benghazi.

She's taking a lot of hits to be president. She wants it in 2016 and 2020.

Ya that's the deal she and Obama go a head to head but they let Hillary have it both shaming Obama and rewarding Hillary. Her dream deal. Lol

But if Romney wins and does well as Prez 2020 is a long time to wait. :)

That's an interesting idea. But you're right hillary is next in line after she made the deal on taking the blame for benghazi.

She's taking a lot of hits to be president. She wants it in 2016 and 2020.

Ya that's the deal she and Obama go a head to head but they let Hillary have it both shaming Obama and rewarding Hillary. Her dream deal. Lol

But if Romney wins and does well as Prez 2020 is a long time to wait. :)

Actually, I don't think the deal is that Obama would not run in 2016. I think the deal was that his machine would get into bed with her otherwise. But that's just a preliminary guess. For all I know, the deal was simply not to release dirt on her.

And it's not that Obama doesn't want to run in 2016. I think it's more that he's better letting time wash over his BS. People tend to forget with time and in 2020 (or 2024) he could come back as a more sympathetic character and with more ways to spin his record.

I think by then, he'd be itching to be back in the limelight and to enjoy the perks for the WH again too.

The Constitution says a 2-term limit, so Obama can't run in 2016, so why are we discussing 2016? He could run in 2020, of course.

Hillary, she'll be 69 in 2016. Too old. She's not running. Nobody wants another alheizmers president.

The Constitution says a 2-term limit, so Obama can't run in 2016, so why are we discussing 2016? He could run in 2020, of course.

Hillary, she'll be 69 in 2016. Too old. She's not running. Nobody wants another alheizmers president.

Presidential Term Limits — Infoplease.com

It doesn't matter if the terms are consecutive. Presidents can't have more than two terms. And yes, Obama can run in 2016 after losing this election.

Also, I don't know why libs keep trying to sell us that Hillary won't run in 2016. Everybody and their dog knows she will.

Forum List

Back