Final Blow To America? Biden Just Announced A Vaccine Mandate For All Truckers!

So get the damned shot. The only two countries you can drive to are Mexico and Canada. From what I hear, those invaders coming across the southern border are lousy with Covid. Amirite? They're not supposed to threaten us within our borders but it should be okay to go to their country, get exposed and come back here to spread it? Just because its an American? Makes no sense.
The mandate is illegal. Get the shot if you choose to, don't get it if you choose not to. America.

You know I'm right, don't you? You can't have it both ways.

Truckers go to truck stops for eats and showers, to use the bathroom when they fill up at rest areas on the highway. When they get to their destination there is paperwork to go over, they oversee the loading. They are not always in the cab alone. Sometimes I'll bet they even go out for a little entertainment, especially in Mexico.

I have cousins who had their own rigs, I worked for a trucking outfit for a little while. I like truckers; when I travel, I always feel safe if there are a few parked nearby when I stop. Decent people. I sure wouldn't want to see them doing that kind of travelling now, with parts of the country crawling with Covid and the highways full of travelers spreading it near and far.

All truckers who cross state and country borders should be vaccinated at the very least, for their own sake.
For what sake? Doesn't keep them from getting or transmitting the virus. Its a personal decision.

For what sake? Doesn't keep them from getting or transmitting the virus. Its a personal decision.
It cuts way down on your chance of catching it and even more your chance of getting severely ill from it. So yeah, for their sake.

It cuts way down on your chance of catching it and even more your chance of getting severely ill from it. So yeah, for their sake.
...and yet, its still a personal and individual decision and not the business of Dimmer busybodies. As for cutting down on your chance of getting it, I think you are mistaken.

hjmick
I have to agree. Though I don't agree with Bidung letting thousands of illegals roll into our country. Many of whom have the virus.

He sure doesn't care that THEY have the virus.

I got vaccinated and have never regretted doing so.

When the D came around we had four of our guys contract it. Three of them had been vaccinated so going through the D was no big deal.

One of the guys refused. He got the D and died from it. I kept telling Harry to get vaccinated and he laughed at me. Now he's dead and it wasn't an easy death.

Have you gotten the booster yet?? I'm still debating on it but think I will.

That would be too bad. I've always thought those traveling from state to state should be considered high risk. Our first Covid case in Maine came with a traveling salesman. We can't stop commerce, but taking reasonable precautions like the vaccine SHOULD be required.
Do you feel this way about the Mexico border?

I got vaccinated and have never regretted doing so.

When the D came around we had four of our guys contract it. Three of them had been vaccinated so going through the D was no big deal.

One of the guys refused. He got the D and died from it. I kept telling Harry to get vaccinated and he laughed at me. Now he's dead and it wasn't an easy death.

Have you gotten the booster yet?? I'm still debating on it but think I will.
I got both vaccine shots and the booster, no big deal a little sore arm after the booster.

I got both vaccine shots and the booster, no big deal a little sore arm after the booster.

I had the stupid fuckin cold before the job I had forced me to get the vaccine. The first shot kinda sucked, gave me chills for a day or so, but the recovery was quick. The second shot was way worse than the fuckin cold was. The actually cold was a bit of fever, some painful joints and muscles, a mild fatigue but after 4-6 days it was over. The second shot was all of that compressed into 48 hours of total misery.

Enough of this Covid BULLSHIT. They still don't have vaccines for Rhinoviruses that cause the common cold and still kill people. Maybe not as many people, but when you consider the fact that hospitals are getting billions in federal money for diagnosing and treating Covid, the next thing you know, everyone has Covid.

So get the damned shot. The only two countries you can drive to are Mexico and Canada. From what I hear, those invaders coming across the southern border are lousy with Covid. Amirite? They're not supposed to threaten us within our borders but it should be okay to go to their country, get exposed and come back here to spread it? Just because its an American? Makes no sense.
People who are unvaccinated and get sick---really can't drive a truck.
People who are vaccinated --get mildly sick and can drive a truck and spread the disease.

You will say anything to defend the senile old man you voted for

Even to the point of going hungry because biden wont allow truckers to deliver food to the grocery stores

People who are unvaccinated and get sick---really can't drive a truck.
People who are vaccinated --get mildly sick and can drive a truck and spread the disease.
Maybe OldLady and OldJoe worry that the truckers will roll the windows down and spread the chinese disease up and down the highway

Forum List

Back