Final Blow To America? Biden Just Announced A Vaccine Mandate For All Truckers!

Mandates are forced Russian roulette with one’s genome. Americans are given the choice of only a fragment of the communist virus (mRNA) or else a different virus, not even a coronavirus. They are not given the actual SARS-CoV-2 virus, a blatant and violent Dem-Nazi disregard.
That's great. I need to use that somewhere else. LOL

So get the damned shot. The only two countries you can drive to are Mexico and Canada. From what I hear, those invaders coming across the southern border are lousy with Covid. Amirite? They're not supposed to threaten us within our borders but it should be okay to go to their country, get exposed and come back here to spread it? Just because its an American? Makes no sense.
Piss off.

A friend of mine came up with this conspiracy theory:

Former Vice President Biden, knowing full well that millions of truckers in the United States will balk at such a mandate, is actually seeking to nationalize our nation's trucking industry.

What better way to control people than by contgrolling their access to the things they need to have every day? Literally everything that's on the shelves in your local chain grocer comes in on a truck. Losing millions of truckers creates not only a grave situation, but an immediate grave situation; an emergency. All they have to do is declare it an emergency and the Fed can swoop in and take control.

Now, I'm not saying I agree with my friend, but I've certainly heard more off the wall bullshit in my life...

Your opinion has been noted and dismissed, just like the rest of the garbage you post.

Have a nice day.
So...you really think you should have a say in other people's healthcare decisions.

:auiqs.jpg:

Your inability to control your emotions does not obligate others to do it for you.

If you're afraid of catching COVID Cooties from the unvaccinated, stay your ass at home.

A friend of mine came up with this conspiracy theory:

Former Vice President Biden, knowing full well that millions of truckers in the United States will balk at such a mandate, is actually seeking to nationalize our nation's trucking industry.

What better way to control people than by contgrolling their access to the things they need to have every day? Literally everything that's on the shelves in your local chain grocer comes in on a truck. Losing millions of truckers creates not only a grave situation, but an immediate grave situation; an emergency. All they have to do is declare it an emergency and the Fed can swoop in and take control.

Now, I'm not saying I agree with my friend, but I've certainly heard more off the wall bullshit in my life...
"Never let a crisis go to waste."

"And if you can't find one, make one."

A cold? I am sure my friends and relatives did NOT die of a cold.
Thousands of people have died of rhinoviruses (the common cold) and complications for decades. Sometimes they develop pneumonia which kills many more. Covid deaths have been exaggerated by the media. There is no reason for the world to have have been manipulated into such ridiculous reactions that people are wearing fucking masks while driving alone in their cars, or even while shopping in grocery stores. It's asinine.

In the middle of a supply chain problem, empty shelves in stores, Biden Just Announced A Vaccine Mandate For All Truckers!

This man is the enemy. Everyone who voted for him is a complete idiot and you should all chop a toe off for penance. This POS is out to destroy this nation.

This man doesn’t even deserve that seat in the Oval Office. He supported Fauci’s pro-vaccine rant. He announced his plans to vaccinate toddlers. Now he goes after truckers. Biden’s latest vaxx mandate targets truckers.

We have a few good reasons to believe that truckers won’t really show any interest in getting the jab. These people have a huge role in our nation. Without them, we are doomed!

Let’s not forget that Biden said that he would never ever create another mandate. Liar!

About 47 unvaccinated Americans have something to say about this. The vaxx mandate is horrible.

Earlier today, our so-called President encouraged a US Court of Appeals to reinstate OSHA’s vaccine rule.

The Biden administration announced a vaxx mandate for essential travelers crossing our border. The new mandate targets federal workers, emergency response officials, and truck drivers. Essential workers have to get their jab until January 22.

Where are these empty shelves you are lying about?

Piss off.
You know I'm right, don't you? You can't have it both ways.

Truckers go to truck stops for eats and showers, to use the bathroom when they fill up at rest areas on the highway. When they get to their destination there is paperwork to go over, they oversee the loading. They are not always in the cab alone. Sometimes I'll bet they even go out for a little entertainment, especially in Mexico.

I have cousins who had their own rigs, I worked for a trucking outfit for a little while. I like truckers; when I travel, I always feel safe if there are a few parked nearby when I stop. Decent people. I sure wouldn't want to see them doing that kind of travelling now, with parts of the country crawling with Covid and the highways full of travelers spreading it near and far.

All truckers who cross state and country borders should be vaccinated at the very least, for their own sake.

Forum List

Back