Final Appeal: Trump pens letter to Santa Claus asking him to overturn Biden's win!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:laugh2:

WASHINGTON, D.C.—After exhausting all legal avenues available, President Donald Trump penned a letter to Santa Claus this week, asking him to overturn Biden’s election win. An anonymous source was able to smuggle a copy of the letter out of the White House hidden inside an unwanted fruitcake, which the Bee has obtained.​
My Dearest Santa,​
My name is Donald Trump, and I’m 74 years old. My address is 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, DC. (It’s the big white house.) I am writing to ask you to overturn the totally rigged U.S. election and declare me President of the United States for another four years.​
I have been a good boy all year long. Many people are saying that anyway. I made peace in the Middle East, got a vaccine delivered in RECORD time, and even helped Melania in her garden. If anyone deserves to be President, it’s me-- not Sleepy Joe Biden, who has been a naughty cheater and fraud all year long.​
My friend Mike Pence says that you’re not real, but I still believe in you. I know you bought that house for Susan Walker and that awesome BB gun for Ralphie Parker. I’m sure that you can make me president too.​
If I’m reelected, I promise to never ask you for anything ever again. (Except maybe some new golf clubs.)​
Your best friend, maybe ever,​
President Donald J. Trump​
P.S. As a bonus, I promise to make fewer flights in Air Force One to fight global warming so your house at the North Pole doesn’t melt.​
P.P.S. If you happen to have a gift for Melania in your bag, please bring it along. I haven’t been able to get to Walmart to get her something since I got sick in October.​
P.P.P.S. If you’re able to drop some beautiful, clean coal in Nancy Pelosi’s stocking, I won’t stop you.​

WASHINGTON, D.C.—After exhausting all legal avenues available, President Donald Trump penned a letter to Santa Claus this week, asking him to overturn Biden’s election win. An anonymous source was able to smuggle a copy of the letter out of the White House hidden inside an unwanted fruitcake, which the Bee has obtained.​
My Dearest Santa,​
My name is Donald Trump, and I’m 74 years old. My address is 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, DC. (It’s the big white house.) I am writing to ask you to overturn the totally rigged U.S. election and declare me President of the United States for another four years.​
I have been a good boy all year long. Many people are saying that anyway. I made peace in the Middle East, got a vaccine delivered in RECORD time, and even helped Melania in her garden. If anyone deserves to be President, it’s me-- not Sleepy Joe Biden, who has been a naughty cheater and fraud all year long.​
My friend Mike Pence says that you’re not real, but I still believe in you. I know you bought that house for Susan Walker and that awesome BB gun for Ralphie Parker. I’m sure that you can make me president too.​
If I’m reelected, I promise to never ask you for anything ever again. (Except maybe some new golf clubs.)​
P.S. As a bonus, I promise to make fewer flights in Air Force One to fight global warming so your house at the North Pole doesn’t melt.​
P.P.S. If you happen to have a gift for Melania in your bag, please bring it along. I haven’t been able to get to Walmart to get her something since I got sick in October.​
P.P.P.S. If you’re able to drop some beautiful, clean coal in Nancy Pelosi’s stocking, I won’t stop you.​

That would be crayons a letter to Santa…

kid-santa-letter.jpg

My Dearest Santa,​

Santa may not be real, but Trump is incapable of writing a letter of more than a few sentences

My Dearest Santa,​

Sharpie

Forum List

Back