Filmmaker Ken Burns calls Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg ‘an enemy of the state’ who belongs in jail

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Mark has helped only himself and his fascist tendencies. Bought and sold politicians have allowed it to happen What could have been a great defining creation for America on a global stage has rapidly become a farce for the worlds governments and citizens to observe.

The social media that is most free and least intrusive, will be the gold standard in free, capitalist systems. Those that aren't will undermine the Wests narrative. Why would leaders allow this to occur? Why would authorities?

He shouldn't be in jail, but his motivations and allegiance should be questioned.

Award-winning filmmaker and historian Ken Burns said Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is "an enemy of the state" who belongs in jail.

Burns joined The New York Times’ "Sway" podcast to promote a new film about Muhammad Ali and was asked if a particular tech figure could be as culturally significant in a few decades as the boxing legend is now.

"I mean, I hope Zuckerberg is in jail by then," Burns said.

Mark has helped only himself and his fascist tendencies. Bought and sold politicians have allowed it to happen What could have been a great defining creation for America on a global stage has rapidly become a farce for the worlds governments and citizens to observe.

The social media that is most free and least intrusive, will be the gold standard in free, capitalist systems. Those that aren't will undermine the Wests narrative. Why would leaders allow this to occur? Why would authorities?

He shouldn't be in jail, but his motivations and allegiance should be questioned.

Award-winning filmmaker and historian Ken Burns said Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is "an enemy of the state" who belongs in jail.

Burns joined The New York Times’ "Sway" podcast to promote a new film about Muhammad Ali and was asked if a particular tech figure could be as culturally significant in a few decades as the boxing legend is now.

And?

One person's subjective opinion.

Censorship is a form of hate and an admission that your ideas are bad

censorshiphgfhgfhgf.jpg

censorshiphskjjs.jpg

censorshipkjasdkajsdhakd.jpg

How is he wrong in the quote? I'd think both deep state theorists as well as Hillary supporters would agree. I'm neither, but I certainly do, and don't use facebook

"This is an enemy of the state, and I mean the United States of America. He doesn’t give a sh-t about us, the United States," Burns continued. "He knows he can transcend it. He can get away to any place. And so it’s just about filthy lucre, that’s it."

TRUE STATEMENT, this MAGGOT thinks he CONTROLS everyone LIFE. Praying President Trump puts this POS away Permanently!!!

Burns is a good little Nazi. He wants to jail people who he has political differences with. He should be in a jail cell in Guantanamo.

Forum List

Back