Fill Us In

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
Joe's master plan should about do it as far as liberty and freedom. For my family, for your family, all the ones who crave it, and the sheep that follow. Who votes for one taking their freedom? Just one time why don't you fill the rest of us in on your way of thinking.

Who want higher taxes, who wants property tax so high you have to sell the property to pay it? Can you give us some sense of reason?

His plan to disarming America. Do you remember the main reason for that right? To protect us against government. Registration, buy backs, offering pennys for dollars, and taxing anyone not disarming to the poor house. Do you really believe this is done for your protection, baning a weapon used less than a hammer killing people?

I think back to the 8 years of 0bama when there was no such thing as a Constitution. Using Government Agencies against the American People. Spying on his enemies with the CIA and FBI. Allowing Americans to die, shitting on our allies while sending billions to our enemies. Selling our uranium to the last one's on Earth it should have been sold. His murderous, genocidal, carnage in Mexico, Libya, and all across Afriac, Illegal wars. All the while importing the same that have turned Europe into shit. Why would anyone allow this, let alone vote for this.

President Trump you all hate, can any of you show even one Constitutional violation in his 4 years? Can you show me any move he made that wasn't for the people? Don't even go their on the steps he took against this virus. Like anything and everything when Trump was for it you were against it.

Now lets take all these facts that you will not even look into and fill the rest of us in on why you are you. Allow us to be blessed with your reasoning and into what you expect in the future. Why are you worth the dirt you are made of?

Joe's master plan should about do it as far as liberty and freedom. For my family, for your family, all the ones who crave it, and the sheep that follow. Who votes for one taking their freedom? Just one time why don't you fill the rest of us in on your way of thinking.

Who want higher taxes, who wants property tax so high you have to sell the property to pay it? Can you give us some sense of reason?

His plan to disarming America. Do you remember the main reason for that right? To protect us against government. Registration, buy backs, offering pennys for dollars, and taxing anyone not disarming to the poor house. Do you really believe this is done for your protection, baning a weapon used less than a hammer killing people?

I think back to the 8 years of 0bama when there was no such thing as a Constitution. Using Government Agencies against the American People. Spying on his enemies with the CIA and FBI. Allowing Americans to die, shitting on our allies while sending billions to our enemies. Selling our uranium to the last one's on Earth it should have been sold. His murderous, genocidal, carnage in Mexico, Libya, and all across Afriac, Illegal wars. All the while importing the same that have turned Europe into shit. Why would anyone allow this, let alone vote for this.

President Trump you all hate, can any of you show even one Constitutional violation in his 4 years? Can you show me any move he made that wasn't for the people? Don't even go their on the steps he took against this virus. Like anything and everything when Trump was for it you were against it.

Now lets take all these facts that you will not even look into and fill the rest of us in on why you are you. Allow us to be blessed with your reasoning and into what you expect in the future. Why are you worth the dirt you are made of?
The slaves of the left, only voted as their masters told them to vote......A slave doesnt think for themselves but must have someone else think for them.

Forum List

Back