Fighting Satan on the Last Frontier

If you think you are upset now, just wait till you figure out that each dose of that vaccine contains a control chip. When that chip is turned on, you will suddenly have an undeniable urge to gay marry an illegal Muslim from Mexico, and to start sending your tithes to Oprah.
You should not project your lusts and desires on me, dear.

There are no chips in The Vax. No one should take it thought.

No, sweetie, when you take The Mark of AntiChrist you will know it because it will come with the price of your soul and worship of Satan in the form of AntiChrist.

That's correct and every religion with it.
You people are no better than civilised barbarians with your attitude you must control the earth with your belief there as God and he has given you a right to shove it down everyone's throat.

The whole phenomenon is based on lies and myths. You destroy people's lives and indictri ate little kids with fear of hell and sins. If that's not enough you frighten the shit out if them by saying God watches their every move.

You people are the exhaust pipe of society. The principles of alley cats.
Yet the gall to place yourselves higher than others in society because of your self perceived divine right. You sanctamonious pompous vermin.

Did I make myself clear enough?
There is a Hell and you are going to it. There is a way out of Hell but you reject it.

Christ is that way. The Creator, Redeemer, The I am, The Judge and King.

You should not project your lusts and desires on me, dear.

There are no chips in The Vax. No one should take it thought.

No, sweetie, when you take The Mark of AntiChrist you will know it because it will come with the price of your soul and worship of Satan in the form of AntiChrist.
Are you saying Kanye is wrong? How dare you?

Are you saying Kanye is wrong? How dare you?
The Mark of The Beast involves worship of The AntiChrist and participation in The AntiChrist Cashless economy.

I don't pay attention to Kanye or anyone else.

I read The Bible which speaks to and has predicted to this day that is approaching soon, and that we see the foundation being laid for.

The time is coming when all men and women shall have to make a decision and a time after when your fate will be set and the decision will be made for you.

We are near that time now.

The Mark of The Beast involves worship of The AntiChrist and participation in The AntiChrist Cashless economy.

I don't pay attention to Kanye or anyone else.

I read The Bible which speaks to and has predicted to this day that is approaching soon, and that we see the foundation being laid for.

The time is coming when all men and women shall have to make a decision and a time after when your fate will be set and the decision will be made for you.

We are near that time now.
That wasn't just a claim by Kanye. It was information distributed by Q Are you saying Q is full of shit too?

That wasn't just a claim by Kanye. It was information distributed by Q Are you saying Q is full of shit too?
You mean Psy Ops, same as the MSM? As I have told you honey, we live in the age of lies and delusions The Bible Predicted. You can literally believe No One, not even yourself.

I believe The Bible, not Q, not Kanye, not Trump. Not even my pastor if he does not preach The Word of God and back up what he preaches with scripture. There was a time when I fell for that stuff, but men are liars, and lie for advantage.

As The Scriptures say, "Let every man be a liar, and God be True"

God has never lied to man.

Satan has, and continues to lie.

Why do lies surprise you?

You mean Psy Ops, same as the MSM? As I have told you honey, we live in the age of lies and delusions The Bible Predicted. You can literally believe No One, not even yourself.

I believe The Bible, not Q, not Kanye, not Trump. Not even my pastor if he does not preach The Word of God and back up what he preaches with scripture. There was a time when I fell for that stuff, but men are liars, and lie for advantage.

As The Scriptures say, "Let every man be a liar, and God be True"

God has never lied to man.

Satan has, and continues to lie.

Why do lies surprise you?
Not too sure whether God lied, but Jesus sure did. John 7

Not too sure whether God lied, but Jesus sure did. John 7
God cannot lie, therefore Jesus cannot lie. I did not see where Jesus lied in John 7. Maybe you should search your soul again for the truth.

If there is any truth left in you, that is

Last edited:
God cannot lie, therefore Jesus cannot lie. I did not see where Jesus lied in John 7. Maybe you should search your soul again for the truth.

If there is any truth left in you, that is

That is the standard religious nut answer. When you got nothing, you always say "You need to pray about it" or "You need to search your soul". In other words, it's my fault that you can't justify your crap. Jesus lie isn't in my soul .It's in the Bible. He said he wasn't going to the feast, but secretly went when nobody was looking. That is a lie.

That is the standard religious nut answer. When you got nothing, you always say "You need to pray about it" or "You need to search your soul". In other words, it's my fault that you can't justify your crap. Jesus lie isn't in my soul .It's in the Bible. He said he wasn't going to the feast, but secretly went when nobody was looking. That is a lie.
God does not lie, but you do. Liars cannot enter in to The Kingdom of God, Heathen.

Jesus said He could not go in a Public way. He would do that on Passover as was predicted by The Prophets, namely Daniel who predicted to the day when "Messiah would be cut off."

Repent or be forever separated from God. Let God purge that Lying Demon from your cold calcified heart! Go see an Exorcist, and then go seek Jesus before 7 times more demons inhabits you.

What man goes in secret and still preaches in The Temple?

You God Haters are all alike. Always looking to crucify God, but never coming to the knowledge that He allowed Himself to be crucified for you though you do not deserve it.

There is a Hell and you are going to it. There is a way out of Hell but you reject it.

Christ is that way. The Creator, Redeemer, The I am, The Judge and King.

So your argument has deflated to the point the obligatory threats of eternal fire are now your only defence.

There is no God and never has been. You are delusional. There is no hell or judgement day. It's all a big threat to the feeble minded godbotherers to continue support the paedophile priest you all think will reward you with a ticket to eternity.
The clergy say, you keep the faith, we'll keep the money.
Good luck with that sucker.

So your argument has deflated to the point the obligatory threats of eternal fire are now your only defence.

There is no God and never has been. You are delusional. There is no hell or judgement day. It's all a big threat to the feeble minded godbotherers to continue support the paedophile priest you all think will reward you with a ticket to eternity.
The clergy say, you keep the faith, we'll keep the money.
Good luck with that sucker.
If you reject Christ, He will reject you. That is The Rule.

Good luck with that, sucker.

If you reject Christ, He will reject you. That is The Rule.

Good luck with that, sucker.

I reject everything associated to Religion and your celestial ghosts.

You're problem is you have been conned by religion and no intelligence to understand that.

Your petulance and your silly threats don't intimidate me. You have no knowledge of where atheists go after death. You have no proof of where you are going. You're just another delusional godbotherer.

The issue as I see it is that you are too dumb to refuse being volunteered for medical experiments.
Are you kidding? I'm in the moderna trial. I got my shots back in August of 2020.
That's right, I made sure it was safe for your cowardly ass.

Youre welcome.

What opinion have I imposed on others?

You are on here belching lies about some stupid God as if it is fact. No one requested it but now you don't believe you are imposing it on others.

Who wants to hear your filthy religious lies? You're a buffoon and delusional.

New Topics

Forum List

Back