Fighting Satan on the Last Frontier

A Clash took place between members of a Christian Fraternity and Satanists in Alaska. Satanists are real thing, even if you dont believe that the Satan exists, which I do believe, but there are People who think they are Satanists and want the destruction of Christianity.
How can people fight Satan when people fight against zoophilia, pedophilia people and clothing optional people, and want to use money that Satan made? It is siding with that being, not fighting against that being.

Satan ? Yeah . He took the body of a snake some 6000 years back
Then he told Yeshua he'd give him all this crap ---about 2000 years ago
I hear he's running for pResident next round.

Satan isn't a supernatural being. He's a personification of opposition to God. Idolatry, for instance, which was Adam and Israel's entire struggle. In the NT, the Satan was the Jews (Pharisees, mostly) who taught a false salvation doctrine.

You ain't gonna destroy Christianity.

I couldn't give a rat's about Christianity or destroying it. I get my recreation by taking you fools to pieces while pointing out the hypocrisy. I hope it goes forever.
I love showing your ignorance.

In Alaska? That's fairly unlikely. We usually hate cold.
Most Satanists are Vaxxers. They like that Mandate Shit.

Like when they will mandate the 666 Covid Pass Chip. Your all in one passport, bank account, netflix membership, proof of vaccination and loyalty mark to prove you love Satan.

OR ELSE

"I will stay until I destroy you and your filthy religion."

- Colin norris

That's correct and every religion with it.
You people are no better than civilised barbarians with your attitude you must control the earth with your belief there as God and he has given you a right to shove it down everyone's throat.

The whole phenomenon is based on lies and myths. You destroy people's lives and indictri ate little kids with fear of hell and sins. If that's not enough you frighten the shit out if them by saying God watches their every move.

You people are the exhaust pipe of society. The principles of alley cats.
Yet the gall to place yourselves higher than others in society because of your self perceived divine right. You sanctamonious pompous vermin.

Did I make myself clear enough?

That's correct and every religion with it.
You people are no better than civilised barbarians with your attitude you must control the earth with your belief there as God and he has given you a right to shove it down everyone's throat.

The whole phenomenon is based on lies and myths. You destroy people's lives and indictri ate little kids with fear of hell and sins. If that's not enough you frighten the shit out if them by saying God watches their every move.

You people are the exhaust pipe of society. The principles of alley cats.
Yet the gall to place yourselves higher than others in society because of your self perceived divine right. You sanctamonious pompous vermin.

Did I make myself clear enough?
You're walking contradiction, Colin norris.

You even upper-case one of your names and lower-case the other.

You're walking contradiction, Colin norris.

You even upper-case one of your names and lower-case the other.

I always know when my.opponents are out of ammo. The firstly quote grammar, then comes the bio and then usually I am condemned to eternal fire.

You're an exception. You're knowledge of grammar is inexhaustible. Did you swallow a dictionary as a child?
It must be congested in there with that big bible crammed in also.

Don't try to be clever. You dont have the smarts or wit.

A Clash took place between members of a Christian Fraternity and Satanists in Alaska. Satanists are real thing, even if you dont believe that the Satan exists, which I do believe, but there are People who think they are Satanists and want the destruction of Christianity.
They that fight Jesus with what he taught, will not be fighting against Satan. God is a gift giver. God wants to see the world doing that. Satan does not want to see that. Satan wants people to fool themselves with holidays like Christmas.]
They that don't look for Jesus to praise whoever will be for Satan, not against Satan. Satan wants people to give fire to pedophilia, zoophilia people, and clothing optonal people, using laws against them. Those laws are terrorizing them 24/7.

Actually, you haven't disproved anything I've said. Have you not noticed that?

We haven't been arguing religion.
The church has never taught people what religon is. Don't buy into their misconceptions. Church leaders are blind as to what is in their own book. Don't be as blind as they are. Jamies 1:26 - 27, KJV.

Most Satanists are Vaxxers. They like that Mandate Shit.

Like when they will mandate the 666 Covid Pass Chip. Your all in one passport, bank account, netflix membership, proof of vaccination and loyalty mark to prove you love Satan.

OR ELSE
If you think you are upset now, just wait till you figure out that each dose of that vaccine contains a control chip. When that chip is turned on, you will suddenly have an undeniable urge to gay marry an illegal Muslim from Mexico, and to start sending your tithes to Oprah.

Forum List

Back