Fighting Satan on the Last Frontier

Fighting Satan on the Last Frontier​

maxresdefault.jpg

You are on here belching lies about some stupid God as if it is fact. No one requested it but now you don't believe you are imposing it on others.

Who wants to hear your filthy religious lies? You're a buffoon and delusional.
LOL, whut?

I'm an atheist. A couple of our less intelligent members (you know who you are, Stumpy) have accused me of being a satanist a whole buncha times so I ran with it.

Satan is absolutely real. Bat shit evil people keep him alive and kicking, keep him real every single day. Pathways, my friend; Satan is always seeking pathways into people and through them out into the real world.
God does not think cut. Satan thinks cut, wanting people to look like rosy paint. Muslims Allah wants people to do that to people. Satan made eternal stars to look like rosy paint. They are nebula. Exsploded stars. Satan works through people to frighten gays, and naked people, and pedophilia people and zoophilia people. Satan will not say don't be afraid, or fear not, or don't worry through a person. Satan makes people who don't have money to tremble. Satan trembles at the thought of money no longer being used in the world. Satan does not want faith to be seen.

Last edited:
A Clash took place between members of a Christian Fraternity and Satanists in Alaska. Satanists are real thing, even if you dont believe that the Satan exists, which I do believe, but there are People who think they are Satanists and want the destruction of Christianity.
And here I thought most of the crazies were in Florida: I guess they're everywhere now!

Forum List

Back