Fight racism

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Name one positive thing that blacks have done. I can think of a handful of things. But NOT involving peanuts or transfusions. White People put men on the moon, or we white people fight real racism/fascism and lost our lives in the processes and we whites ended slavery . THAT is a rather HUGE plus. Put that under the "We have already paid reparations"' slot.

Name one positive thing that blacks have done. I can think of a handful of things. But NOT involving peanuts or transfusions. White People put men on the moon, or we white people fight real racism/fascism and lost our lives in the processes and we whites ended slavery . THAT is a rather HUGE plus. Put that under the "We have already paid reparations"' slot.
Blacks DID create jazz and blues music. That's about all I can come up with.

Looks like the OP is claiming to have been to the moon, died, and ended slavery. She’s had a busy day.

Whites wouldn't have had to end slavery if they hadn't instituted chattel slavery based on race it in the first place. This is akin to a guy being angry for not getting credit for having stopped beating his significant other.

A black person invented the stop light, wrote The Three Musketeers book, performed the first open heart surgery, and created the first golf tee. That is all that I know.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Whites wouldn't have had to end slavery if they hadn't instituted chattel slavery based on race it in the first place. This is akin to a guy being angry for not getting credit for having stopped beating his significant other.

Slavery is emphatically NOT a function of whites enslaving blacks. How dishonest and ignorant.
1. Blacks captured blacks in Africa and sold them to anyone.
2. Incas captured natives and enslaved them in South America.
3. There were black slaveowners in Colonial America.
4. Kamela "BJ" Harris' family, from Jamaica, owned slaves.
5. Japanese enslaved Chinese and Koreans by the millions, most notably "comfort women" who they gang raped daily.

That's just for starters.

6. A few years ago, National Geographic magazine featured a front page article which claimed "there are more slaves in the world today than ever before in history." They listed the number of current slaves by country, with the leader being ... India.
7. North Korean fat man is notable for his slave labor, all of the same race as he is.
8. Sex slaves are held worldwide, usually by their own race.
9. Blacks are held captive by the Democrat Party. Vote for us OR ELSE! You're "Uncle Tom." Don't "act white." You need us. Everybody else is "racist."

heh...do not forget peanut butter. For that I am personally grateful...

Slavery is emphatically NOT a function of whites enslaving blacks. How dishonest and ignorant.
5. Japanese enslaved Chinese and Koreans by the millions, most notably "comfort women" who they gang raped daily.

6. A few years ago, National Geographic magazine featured a front page article which claimed "there are more slaves in the world today than ever before in history." They listed the number of current slaves by country, with the leader being ... India.
7. North Korean fat man is notable for his slave labor, all of the same race as he is.
9. Blacks are held captive by the Democrat Party. Vote for us OR ELSE! You're "Uncle Tom." Don't "act white." You need us. Everybody else is "racist."

Excellent....outstanding post.

Excellent....outstanding post.

I will send you some private messages for your entertainment and edification. If you do not enjoy them and learn, I will pay for your nice lunch.

Bless you, Friend.

heh...do not forget peanut butter. For that I am personally grateful...
Well, I am allergic to peanuts. There is this entire faction of college professors and black um...intellectuals that play this game of overintelectualizing, splitting every hair, questioning everything. They aren't looking for answers, in fact, they shun the truth. Which is funny, question the status quo but disregard the facts. Let's talk about (drum roll please): CULTURAL APPROPRIATION. What does that mean? That's Black college professor bullshit. If you have had even the most basic knowledge of history you know culture isn't a rock solid isolated community but instead living and growing and adaptive. Lets see here, more black/college professor malarkey: "Microaggressions" Its like something out of an Orwell novel. Really, "You looked at me funny or you didn't phrase that right" crap, VS. say macro aggressions like burning and looting, which is worse? This is insane.

Last edited:
Mary L: CULTURAL APPROPRIATION. What does that mean? That's Black college professor bullshit. If you have even the most basic knowledge of history you know culture isn't a rock solid isolated community but instead living and growing and adaptive. Lets see here, more black/college professor malarkey: "Microaggressions" Its like something out of an Orwell novel. Really, "You looked at me funny or you didn't phrase that right" crap, VS. say macro aggressions like burning and looting, which is worse? This is insane.
[/QUOTE]

A link to the paper by the National Association of Scholars, titled The Corrosive Effects of (Left Wing) Political Activism at University of California is available at (no title)

Racism is, as those anonymous yet ubiquitous black college professors claim, a "CONSTRUCT". Black culture is a "construct". Hate crimes are a construct...Gravity was a construct? Math is a fucking construct? What the hell does that even mean?

Racism is, as those anonymous yet ubiquitous black college professors claim, a "CONSTRUCT". Black culture is a "construct". Hate crimes are a construct...Gravity was a construct? Math is a fucking construct? What the hell does that even mean?

No, hate crimes like looting and arson and rioting and blocking streets and freeways are DESTRUCTS. But then again, so is pastafarianism....... Very deadly. 100,000,000 +

Forum List

Back