Fight at work over a kitten

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
We have feral cats all over our yard where i work. I have trapped many of them and got them spayed/neutered by an organization in Seattle. They return the adult cats, who i feed everyday, and they find homes for the kittens. No killing involved ever.

Anyway, today another kitten was discovered. We unfortunately didnt find any others, but i called up this organization and they had someone driving out to get the kitten. It was super cute, and very friendly, which is unusual for a feral cats.

There is this guy at my work who has been wanting a kitten to take home to his kids. He already took 2 kittens that i domesticated at work and he lost them the first day he brought them home because, his kids took them outside and they ran away. I wasnt happy about that incident.

That brings us to today. I had the kitten in a box and this organization had someone already on the road coming to get it. Someone told this guy about it so he comes over and says he wants it. I tell him they have to get it spayed and give it shots first, then he can adopt it for a nominal fee of $125, which is a steal because, those shots and getting it spayed is probably like $400.

He says, "fuck that, im not paying for it. Im taking it home." I tell him, "no, it really needs to get shots first." He says once again, "no, fuck that" and he reaches into the box. At this point I have one hand over the kitten and he reaches around to both sides, and hes about to play tug of war with this kitten. There was no way i was going to let him hurt this cat, so i instantly snapped. I shoved him hard. I literally shoved his face and i said, "get the fuck out of here". He then pushed me back and somehow this asian dude became black as he said, "fuck you, nigga! You wanna go?". Then our manager came around the corner and stopped things from escalating any further.

Anyway, im still pissed about it, so im just venting. Fuck that guy.

Last edited:
We have feral cats all over our yard where i work. I have trapped many of them and got them spayed/neutered by an organization in Seattle. They return the adult cats, who i feed everyday, and they find homes for the kittens. No killing involved ever.

Anyway, today another kitten was discovered. We unfortunately didnt find any others, but i called up this organization and they had someone driving out to get the kitten. It was super cute, and very friendly, which is unusual for a feral cats.

There is this guy at my work who has been wanting a kitten to take home to his kids. He already took 2 kittens that i domesticated at work and he lost them the first day he brought them home because, his kids took them outside and they ran away. I wasnt happy about that incident.

That brings us to today. I had the kitten in a box and this organization had someone already on the road coming to get it. Someone told this guy about it so he comes over and says he wants it. I tell him they have to get it spayed and give it shots first, then he can adopt it for a nominal fee of $125, which is a steal because, those shots and getting it spayed is probably like $400.

He says, "fuck that, im not paying for it. Im taking it home." I tell him, "no, it really needs to get shots first." He says once again, "no, fuck that" and he reaches into the box. At this point I have one hand over the kitten and he reaches around to both sides, and hes about to play tug of war with this kitten. There was no way i was going to let him hurt this cat, so i instantly snapped. I shoved him hard. I literally shoved his face and i said, "get the fuck out of here". He then pushed me back and somehow this asian dude became black as he said, "fuck you, nigga! You wanna go?". Then our manager came around the corner and stopped things from escalating any further.

Kudos

I'm sure the cat will be just fine...

recipe-3150_Large400_ID-1443456.jpg

Great job! Please do not let this a**hole take the kitten. Take it home yourself if you have to.

Great job! Please do not let this a**hole take the kitten. Take it home yourself if you have to.
No, hes out. I informed the organization. He wont be adopting any cats from them, even if he suddenly stopped being a cheap fuck and pays them.

i dont know your political affiliation but you showed great courage standing up alone against someone trying to do wrong ! images.jpg

No, hes out. I informed the organization. He wont be adopting any cats from them, even if he suddenly stopped being a cheap fuck and pays them.
Thank you for the great news!

We have a local vet who does $60 spays. With first shots that will run you about $98.00 and $20 more for the second dose of rabies a couple weeks later. At that price, I do it for any female feral that shows up on my property and sticks around. The boys are on their own. The feral population dropped rather quickly after I started doing it, though it is technically illegal to TNR in our area.

We have a local vet who does $60 spays. With first shots that will run you about $98.00 and $20 more for the second dose of rabies a couple weeks later. At that price, I do it for any female feral that shows up on my property and sticks around. The boys are on their own. The feral population dropped rather quickly after I started doing it, though it is technically illegal to TNR in our area.
Good work, Dekster!

New Topics

Forum List

Back