AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Fifth teen suspect accused of New York gang rape in custody

Sadly, I have few doubts these depressed, angry, emotionally disturbed teens and young men are victims of America's expanding and shameful victim of America's expanding and shameful *National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect,* aka *Poverty*, that for decades has deprived untold numbers of emotionally abused and neglected young developing children from experiencing and enjoying a safe, fairly happy American kid childhood.

Violence and anti-social behaviors like this often occur when emotionally or physically abused and neglected developing young children mature into frustrated, sometimes suicidal *(NY Times May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers)* teens or adults lacking empathy and compassion, though filled with rage and resentment for being introduced to a life of pain and struggle.

How much longer will America ignore the expanding sub-culture of immature American teen girls and young women of African descent who selfishly subject their children to *Child Abuse and Neglect,* aka *Poverty,* by building families with too many mouths to feed, clothe and supervise?

Mouths attached to children who mature into depressed, angry, unpredictable teens and adults resenting their single-mothers and/or irresponsible dads for introducing them to a life of pain and struggle, yet want to blame everyone except their moms and/or dads for depriving them of the opportunity to experience and enjoy a safe, fairly happy American kid childhood with *Safe Streets* to play or travel on.

Question:

If Baltimore Mom of The Year Toya Graham had built a smaller family she could more easily provide for, nurture and supervise, would her young teen son be in The Street attempting to cause grave harm to police officers attempting to protect Ms. Graham's peaceful neighbors from emotional and physical harm often caused to innocent people by depressed, angry frustrated, sometimes suicidal teens and young men who are peeved for irresponsibly being introduced to a life of struggle and hardship by immature teen girls?

Search: *Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers* By SABRINA TAVERNISE – MAY 18, 2015

Quoting the NYT article, *"The suicide rate among black children has nearly doubled since the early 1990s, surpassing the rate for white children, a new study has found."*

The tough question ALL Americans face is, "Who is responsible for traumatizing, abusing, neglecting, maltreating children to the point where depressed young kids, *we're talking elementary school children*, believe their lives are not worth living?"

Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke has repeatedly offered sound advice to all Americans, *"Fix the ghetto!"*

I'm with Sheriff Clarke. I believe we also need to re-examine society's child protection and welfare laws.

This video depicts horrific examples of men who were victims of childhood abuse and neglect, conditioning a young teen to embrace the criminal, anti-social 'Street Culture' *Baltimore Mom of The Year* failed to protect her teen son from...not to mention representing the fear peaceful people living and WORKING in the community experience knowing depressed, angry, unpredictable teens and young adults need to vent their angers and frustrations for being introduced to a life of pain and struggle by irresponsible, "living wild" (2015 Grammy winner and childhood abuse victim Kendrick Lamar's characterization of his parent's lifestyle) single moms and/or dads.

If Americans sincerely wish to reduce gun violence and/or other community harming anti-social behaviors that often leads to police fear and anxiety, that sometimes leads to police misconduct and/or aggression, the question all concerned, compassionate Americans should seriously be asking ourselves, our elected, civil, social, community and religious leaders is, "What real substantial changes in our society's attitude and laws need to occur to prevent abuse that often causes young kids to mature into depressed, frustrated, angry teens and adults as a result of experiencing the *emotional and/or physical trauma of an abusive childhood?*"

If we do not take affirmative action to protect children, "the ghetto" will continue to thrive, fueled by poor parenting, resulting with depressed kids maturing into depressed teens and adults who often vent their angers and frustrations on their peaceful neighbors, instead of the person(s) responsible for introducing them to a life of hardship, pain and struggle.

*America Needs To Re-Examine Child Welfare & Protection Laws*

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, gives a compelling overview of the role that exposure to childhood trauma plays in the lives of troubled and chronically ill Americans.

Black *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

Racist???

I spent twelve years often listening to a small population of depressed, angry, frustrated, poorly educated Brooklyn residents shouting RACIST as I arrested a dangerous felon for committing crimes against one or more of the majority of peaceful, sensible Brooklyn residents.

At first I was like, "Are you kidding me, I just placed my physical well being and safety at risk by removing from the community a seriously disturbed person who posed a serious risk of danger to EVERYONE in the community...and you call me RACIST?"

After hearing this enough I just shook my head at ignorant people who much like Kendrick Lamar would prefer to protect the VIOLENT FELONS in his community than help authorities identify and remove threats to the safety and well being of his community.

Fact is Kendrick raps and speaks about hating the police while giving public interviews revealing this:

During a January 20, 2011 LAWeekly interview Compton resident Kendrick Lamar told the interviewer:

*"Lamar's parents moved from Chicago to Compton in 1984 with all of $500 in their pockets. "My mom's one of 13 [THIRTEEN] siblings, and they all got SIX kids, and till I was 13 everybody was in Compton," he says."*

*"I'm 6 years old, seein' my uncles playing with shotguns, sellin' dope in front of the apartment."*

*"My moms and pops never said nothing, 'cause they were young and living wild, too. I got about 15 stories like 'Average Joe.'"*

How am I supposed to respect the values of a man who raps/writes/speaks about hating the police while not condemning his VIOLENT FELON family members who engage in community and people harming anti-social acts selfishly designed to improve the quality of their lives while at the same time destroying other people's lives by offering dangerous drugs to their struggling neighbors?

Today when I hear people shouting RACIST, I recognize for the most part they are depressed, angry, ignorant people who refuse to look forward, preferring to defend their ignorance by embracing a "I am a victim of white privilege" mentality.

Sadly, I believe this small population of depressed, angry, ignorant Americans are impeding our society from evolving toward becoming a more peaceful nation populated by fairly happy people enjoying their own peaceful vision for emotional and financial prosperity, as well as their vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness.

Peace.

Racist???

I spent twelve years often listening to a small population of depressed, angry, frustrated, poorly educated Brooklyn residents shouting RACIST as I arrested a dangerous felon for committing crimes against one or more of the majority of peaceful, sensible Brooklyn residents.

At first I was like, "Are you kidding me, I just placed my physical well being and safety at risk by removing from the community a seriously disturbed person who posed a serious risk of danger to EVERYONE in the community...and you call me RACIST?"

After hearing this enough I just shook my head at ignorant people who much like Kendrick Lamar would prefer to protect the VIOLENT FELONS in his community than help authorities identify and remove threats to the safety and well being of his community.

Fact is Kendrick raps and speaks about hating the police while giving public interviews revealing this:

During a January 20, 2011 LAWeekly interview Compton resident Kendrick Lamar told the interviewer:

*"Lamar's parents moved from Chicago to Compton in 1984 with all of $500 in their pockets. "My mom's one of 13 [THIRTEEN] siblings, and they all got SIX kids, and till I was 13 everybody was in Compton," he says."*

*"I'm 6 years old, seein' my uncles playing with shotguns, sellin' dope in front of the apartment."*

*"My moms and pops never said nothing, 'cause they were young and living wild, too. I got about 15 stories like 'Average Joe.'"*

How am I supposed to respect the values of a man who raps/writes/speaks about hating the police while not condemning his VIOLENT FELON family members who engage in community and people harming anti-social acts selfishly designed to improve the quality of their lives while at the same time destroying other people's lives by offering dangerous drugs to their struggling neighbors?

Today when I hear people shouting RACIST, I recognize for the most part they are depressed, angry, ignorant people who refuse to look forward, preferring to defend their ignorance by embracing a "I am a victim of white privilege" mentality.

Sadly, I believe this small population of depressed, angry, ignorant Americans are impeding our society from evolving toward becoming a more peaceful nation populated by fairly happy people enjoying their own peaceful vision for emotional and financial prosperity, as well as their vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness.

Peace.
What are you saying is the answer to this problem?

Forum List

Back