FIFA talk tough but look the other way from Hungarian racism

Its a shit country full of shit people who cant behave themselves in a civilised manner. I pity the decent Hungarians who are forced to live amongst these animals but the rest of the World should not have to endure their antics.

Neo Nazi scum in action.
View attachment 542225
"Neo Nazi"? Just cuz someone drops an N bomb, doesnt mean they are a Neo Nazi. They might be racist, but "Neo Nazi" doesnt mean "racist".

I do struggle with that concept but , yes, They do not belong in international competition. I understand that FIFA discounted the ban that EUFA imposed on them for similar offences. Its just a cop out.Hungary has a great footballing history and kicking them out of the competition might bring about change.

I doubt it. I think the fascism in Hungary right now is more important to their rulers than football.

Its a shit country full of shit people who cant behave themselves in a civilised manner. I pity the decent Hungarians who are forced to live amongst these animals but the rest of the World should not have to endure their antics.

Neo Nazi scum in action.
View attachment 542225
Boy, you just do not want people to get along in their own country. What makes you think you are nothing but part of the problem?

Modern DNA proves the huns weren't very white
Arians and Americans are also not very white. The so-called white race, the North Germanic type, is not of Indo-European origin. This is the Semitic-related hapogroup I
Indo Europeans were the first to domesticate horses but the actual hun like horse nomads all come from the east and have significant sibererian/eastern steppe lineage.
Aryan culture is Siberian.

Andronovo_culture.png

And chariot expansion is from there too

Indo-European+horse+warfare.jpg

Last edited:
Indo Europeans were much more like long term oregon trail. Expanding generation after generation seemingly murdering every man they could find. Not horse archers or even mounted warriors. They used the horses as pack animals and for meat. They were raised on protein killing men raised on grain. Hungarians don't have the blood to claim Atilla.
this is some kind of selective delirium from which my eyes bleed

I saw the guy, Viktor Orban, prime minister of Hungary, giving a speech last year. He was getting roughed up for his position on Muslims in the country. He basically said Hungary is for native Hungarians and that they have no interest, whatsoever, in diversity. He basically said the EU could stick it up their ass as Hungary was its own independent country.
I guess the EU is still trying to force-feed Orban, but it seems most Hungarian citizens are supporting him.

Maybe, he'll make an exception for Americans in the future.

Cheers

this is some kind of selective delirium from which my eyes bleed

There is zero evidence anyone rode a horse into battle before 1,000 BC at any scale.

We only domesticated them 3,000 BC as far as we can tell

They did not have chariots, at least not for many many generations.

All we've found is wagons. They moved great distances, but there is no evidence they went to war on horseback

Their weapons are far too small for mounted combat, there are no chariots anywhere, and we find no evidence they brought horses into battle at all. If they did have something like a chariot, it was just a place to command not fight.

The huns were from the eastern steppe not fucking hungary lol

Source: indo european who actually knows his people's history

You think we just went right from domesticating them to using them efficiently for war/ You have to breed a war horse. You can't just go grab a mustang and think that's giong to end well for you. They are very prone to flight

Last edited:
There is zero evidence anyone rode a horse into battle before 1,000 BC

We only domesticated them 3,000 BC as far as we can tell

They did not have chariots, at least not for many many generations.

All we've found is wagons. THey moved great distances, but there is no evidence they went to war on horseback

Their weapons are far too small for mounted combat, there are no chariots anywhere, and we find no evidence they brought horses into battle at all. If they did have something like a chariot, it was just a place to command not fight.

The huns were from the eastern steppe not fucking hungary lol
You're just delusional. This is archeology and no one doubts that the Aryans lived in the Andronov cultural community. Even their analogous Vedic language is partially reconstructed. There is no doubt that these are war chariots with spokes

You're just delusional. This is archeology and no one doubts that the Aryans lived in the Andronov cultural community. Even their analogous Vedic language is partially reconstructed. There is no doubt that these are war chariots with spokes

What year?

lol

The people who spread the R haplotype all over Eurasia did it without chartiots for a huge % of their expansion. Again we don't find them until 1000 BC. The Yamnaya* (the paternal forefathers of basically all europe, indo europeans) did not go to war on chariots. They had tiny little battle axes you had to get real close to use.

We domesticated the horse 3,000 BC. And they spread all over without those chariots.

And they're not "aryans"

That's an Indo-Iranian term

They're Indo Europeans. THe "ayrans" are the people who went south, a specific off shoot of indo europeans. THere is no evidence that word has connection to those in the north or was a term they used for themselves. Maybe it was what they called themselves...But i doubt it.

We have DNA now your history is shit. I can only assume you're saying these things because once upon a time people believed them? Well we know with great accuracy now the timeline.

Last edited:
The people who spread the R
In general, the Aryan culture dates back to the Bronze Age, and haplogroup R is about 30,000 years old, so this is a naive "theory" about their direct connection, even without taking into account female genetics.
The Yamnaya
I read about the Yamnaya culture and did not see any signs of Aryan culture there. Nothing at all.
What year?
We domesticated the horse 3,000 BC. And they spread all over without those chariots.
Possible, but reliably known only about the Aryan cultures after 2000: This is the Andronovo cultural community, Media, Mittani, La Tene culture (through Hallstatt) and Aryavarta. They probably founded ancient China, but little is known about this.
And they're not "aryans"

That's an Indo-Iranian term
Iranians are not directly related to this. Different peoples lived there, the Aryans only had power there, the plateau itself was never Aryan at all.

Indo Europeans
I think that this word is an object of manipulation, no one really knows what is meant by this. The ancient languages that are classified as Indo-European are all Aryan, but whether this is a synonym or not, no one ever knows. Better not to use it at all.
Earlier there was an even more stupid definition of "Indo-Germans". The real Germans are the northern Germans, who come from the Linear and Corded Ware cultures, and they have nothing to do with the Aryans. Seems like Gobino-style political manipulation
In India, too, there were not only Aryan peoples

Last edited:

Forum List

Back