FIFA talk tough but look the other way from Hungarian racism

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Its a shit country full of shit people who cant behave themselves in a civilised manner. I pity the decent Hungarians who are forced to live amongst these animals but the rest of the World should not have to endure their antics.

Neo Nazi scum in action.
1632252629533.png

Its a shit country full of shit people who cant behave themselves in a civilised manner. I pity the decent Hungarians who are forced to live amongst these animals but the rest of the World should not have to endure their antics.

Neo Nazi scum in action.
View attachment 542225

No one gives a fuck about soccer, it's a children's sport.

Sorry Tommy but we’ve got our own beefs with FIFA on this side of the pond.

From European pro teams that refuse to release American players for games to CONCACAF away stadiums and pitches that wouldn’t be acceptable for an 8 year old girls league in Europe and this ridiculous USA-Mexico-Canada co-hosting arrangement for WC 2026.

Last edited:

Neo Nazi scum in action.
View attachment 542225

Do they make your vagina sore?

Sorry Tommy but we’ve got our own beefs with FIFA on this side of the pond.

From European pro teams that refuse to release American players for games to CONCACAF away stadiums and pitches that wouldn’t be acceptable for an 8 year old girls league in Europe and this ridiculous USA-Mexico-Canada co-hosting arrangement for WC 2026.
The globalists are slowly integrating us into the North American Union (Canada, U.S., Mexico). D.C. is slowly nationalizing law enforcement. Crossing boundaries to quell anything and to neuter any individual or groups actions when warranted. The bad thing is there are good departments and bad corrupted ones. The national law enforcement will have the worse in their organization also. This will give us the same type policing as the Federales in Mexico and the police in Canada.

Neo Nazi scum in action.
View attachment 542225

Yeah, a one game ban for their fans. Ridiculous.

It'll be nice when England thrash them again at Wembley.

You said three nations are involved This has overtones of globalist policies as we get more and more used to it
No, it’s about a corrupt international sporting organization which has gone out of its way to hurt the US teams and ISN’T the International Olympic Committee.

Yeah, a one game ban for their fans. Ridiculous.

It'll be nice when England thrash them again at Wembley.
I do struggle with that concept but , yes, They do not belong in international competition. I understand that FIFA discounted the ban that EUFA imposed on them for similar offences. Its just a cop out.Hungary has a great footballing history and kicking them out of the competition might bring about change.

Hungarians are a great people. I am against racism, but they have something to be proud of, these are the Great Huns, the great mounted warriors, they, together with the Avars, Bulgars and other Huns, established a male correct order in Europe and everything that is romantic and beautiful in our culture is generated by their peoples. Now there is a policy of destruction of this culture, they are slandered and forgotten. But their time was the heyday of Europe

679064.jpg

When they lost power, Europe plunged into bloody terror and obscurantism, and only the Austro-Hungarians again briefly lit the light in 19 century
Eurocentrism makes the depraved slave-owning Rome of the late period its idol, so the knightly romantic culture is not held in high esteem, Attila killed the slavery of the Roman depraved elites

Last edited:
If its any comfort we have been treated badly for decades
When’s the last time the Three Lions played an away World Cup qualifier on a pitch that was 15 yards short, 10 yards too narrow and had green spray painted rocks instead of grass? That’s a pretty good description of almost all non-Canadian away games for the US .

Hungarians are a great people. I am against racism, but they have something to be proud of, these are the Great Huns, the great mounted warriors, they, together with the Avars, Bulgars and other Huns, established a male correct order in Europe and everything that is romantic and beautiful in our culture is generated by their peoples. Now there is a policy of destruction of this culture, they are slandered and forgotten. But their time was the heyday of Europe

679064.jpg

When they lost power, Europe plunged into bloody terror and obscurantism, and only the Austro-Hungarians again briefly lit the light in 19 century
Eurocentrism makes the depraved slave-owning Rome of the late period its idol, so the knightly romantic culture is not held in high esteem, Attila killed the slavery of the Roman depraved elites

Modern DNA proves the huns weren't very white

Nor did they spread their genes all over Europe.

Indo Europeans were the first to domesticate horses but the actual hun like horse nomads all come from the east and have significant sibererian/eastern steppe lineage.

Indo Europeans were much more like long term oregon trail. Expanding generation after generation seemingly murdering every man they could find. Not horse archers or even mounted warriors. They used the horses as pack animals and for meat. They were raised on protein killing men raised on grain. Hungarians don't have the blood to claim Atilla.

Germans, Greeks, Romans, Gauls....All Indo Europeans by language ~500 BC

Hungarians too

When’s the last time the Three Lions played an away World Cup qualifier on a pitch that was 15 yards short, 10 yards too narrow and had green spray painted rocks instead of grass? That’s a pretty good description of almost all non-Canadian away games for the US .
I couldnt say because I am not English. Last month Wales played Belarus in a qualifier. It was played at a neutral venue because of the embargo on Belarus. They chose somewhere in Russia in the middle of nowhere. Because it was sorted late several of our players did not get visas so could not travel. In effect we were punished for their governments criminality.

New Topics

Forum List

Back