Ffloyd:- Protests in UK cities, Australia, France, Germany, Brazil, Syria??? Ect

When will the US get a grip, after nearly 60 years since Luther King and Civil Rights legislation blacks are still treated as second class citizens by law enforcement.
The rest of the world is tired of watching these deadly incidents which seem to happen with increasing regularity.
ANTIFA is worldwide rioting organization. How do you not know this? They've been around since the Nazi days in Germany. They're just like the Nazis but without power and Communist.
You say this ANTIFA is world wide - how come I've never heard of them till I came on here?
There always seems to be a bogeyman threatening to destroy your way of life whether it be ANTIFA, reds under the bed or Muslims, to name but a few.
Your paranoid and need to start questioning who's feeding you this shit.

It is all about impressions - though there is plenty of evidence that blacks are discriminated against - number of blacks in prison for example.
Blacks are over-represented in prisons wherever they are found, from Brazil to Britain, from the US to China and everywhere in between. The problem lies elsewhere.
They aren’t “over-represented”. Blacks are always more prone to violence and crime, thus make up a large portion of jails and prisons.

When will the US get a grip, after nearly 60 years since Luther King and Civil Rights legislation blacks are still treated as second class citizens by law enforcement.
The rest of the world is tired of watching these deadly incidents which seem to happen with increasing regularity.
ANTIFA is worldwide rioting organization. How do you not know this? They've been around since the Nazi days in Germany. They're just like the Nazis but without power and Communist.
You say this ANTIFA is world wide - how come I've never heard of them till I came on here?
There always seems to be a bogeyman threatening to destroy your way of life whether it be ANTIFA, reds under the bed or Muslims, to name but a few.
Leftwing pro-communist lunatics are all over the world, they go by many different names. The latest is “Anti-fascism”.

Because you have your head up your ass? :dunno:

Been going the wrong places where people don't know things?

You've probably never checked them out to see what they are.

Look, dumbass. They are worldwide and got started in the Nazi days of Germany as sponsored Communist resistance to the Nazis.

ANTIFA in Prague:

And that's all the quick Google-Fu you get!

They're quick to bring Molotov cocktails in other countries, they'd get shot for that here.

Last edited:
It is all about impressions - though there is plenty of evidence that blacks are discriminated against - number of blacks in prison for example.
Blacks are over-represented in prisons wherever they are found, from Brazil to Britain, from the US to China and everywhere in between. The problem lies elsewhere.
They aren’t “over-represented”. Blacks are always more prone to violence and crime, thus make up a large portion of jails and prisons.
"Over-represented" does certainly not preclude that. Everyone in the world knows blacks are more prone to criminality, and especially, violence.

"Over-represented" does certainly not preclude that. Everyone in the world knows blacks are more prone to criminality, and especially, violence.
14% of the population and over 50% of the crimes committed. That says it all.
(In America)

Black privilege is alive and well in America.
Black privilege huh? Do you think Blacks deal with more or less challenges than whites in this country.

I think they have much greater privilege. It may be that they still fail but who would you blame that on?

“Seem to happen with increasing regularity”.

That’s because you are listening to your Marxist loving media, instead of actual facts.

Why don’t you look at our actual national statistics concerning the matter.

Last year:
10 million arrests every year made by the police.
Little over 100 “unarmed” people killed or died during an arrest.
9 were blacks.

Does that sound like “systemic racism” to you? These numbers are down from previous years as well. Are they “increasing in regularity”? Or maybe the left is lying its ass off yet again.
Do you actually listen to black people speaking out or are you just going off of crime stats and conservative media spin?

Does that mean "Ignore that lying reality and listen to what blacks tell you instead"?
It means take a breath and listen to what millions of people are saying before you ignorantly lash out against the cause. You’re not black, you haven’t lived in their shoes, it’s not possible for you to personally know what they go through. So take some time to listen, you might learn something.

or maybe just go teach pregnant women what it’s like to give birth. I’m sure a guy like you knows all about it.

Apparently im the target of what they are saying. So no im not a believer in unilateral surrender.

That’s because you are listening to your Marxist loving media, instead of actual facts.

Last year:
9 were blacks.

Does that sound like “systemic racism” to you? These numbers are down from previous years as well. Are they “increasing in regularity”? Or maybe the left is lying its ass off yet again.
Do you actually listen to black people speaking out or are you just going off of crime stats and conservative media spin?

Does that mean "Ignore that lying reality and listen to what blacks tell you instead"?
It means take a breath and listen to what millions of people are saying before you ignorantly lash out against the cause. You’re not black, you haven’t lived in their shoes, it’s not possible for you to personally know what they go through. So take some time to listen, you might learn something.

or maybe just go teach pregnant women what it’s like to give birth. I’m sure a guy like you knows all about it.
there is NO problem with police brutality/etc
I disagree. I know many cops, some are hero’s and extremely cool. A bunch are absolutely bully dickheads whom I’ve seen power trip with my own eyes. And I’m a white guy in a nice community. You don’t think Blacks I’m poor communities are dealing with far far worse? Wake up man

Who is it makes black communities such nasty places?

Black privilege huh? Do you think Blacks deal with more or less challenges than whites in this country.

I think they have much greater privilege. It may be that they still fail but who would you blame that on?
You didn’t answer my question. Try again. Do blacks face more or less struggle than whites because of race

Last year:
9 were blacks.

.....BLACKS are so obsessed with race [ which makes them RACIST ] that it warps their minds--JUSSIE Smollet/etc

...no--WE are not going to let INJUSTICE go on--the LIES of the MSM and blacks
..the facts are RIGHT there --and you are BLIND to them
blacks murder THOUSANDS of blacks per year
blacks murder HUNDREDS of whites per year
It would be nice to evolve past the race stuff. Best way to do is to listen to those who are being mistreated and try to work with them. Not deny that anything is happening or even worse point the finger at them. That’s how you exasterbate the problem.

Tldr; "dont backsass the elites"

You didn’t answer my question. Try again. Do blacks face more or less struggle than whites because of race

Who would be causing them such a struggle?

You mean Anti-Fascist - of course they have been around since WWII that's when the Nazi/Fascists were at their height.
How can anyone thats sane not be Anti - Nazi/Fascist.
If you support those psycho's its no wonder your anti-black!

14% of the population and over 50% of the crimes committed. That says it all.
(In America)

You should ignore that and "listen to what you are told" apparently.

No
Syria thinks America treats people bad! LOL. These foreign leftists are hilarious.
Are you thinking the people protesting in Syria are the same people that are oppressing Syrian people?!

They are the same people oppressing people all over the world. Leftists.
No THEY aren’t. That’s the problem with your stupid generalizations. tHEY are Americans living their lives not involved in world oppression. This is why your team sport mentality is so ignorant.

Last year:
9 were blacks.

Apparently im the target of what they are saying. So no im not a believer in unilateral surrender.
It isnt a black and white war so there is no surrender. Your childish mentality makes it war. Why do you try so hard to take opposition to their movement? Do you not think black peoples struggles should be heard?

Last year:
9 were blacks.

there is NO problem with police brutality/etc
I disagree. I know many cops, some are hero’s and extremely cool. A bunch are absolutely bully dickheads whom I’ve seen power trip with my own eyes. And I’m a white guy in a nice community. You don’t think Blacks I’m poor communities are dealing with far far worse? Wake up man

Who is it makes black communities such nasty places?
Well that depends. Most low income areas bring crime and have underfunded and overcrowded schools. The issue being discussed here is a problem where cops don’t make the people feel protected they feel threatened so that needs to change. It’s a big question with many factors

Are you thinking the people protesting in Syria are the same people that are oppressing Syrian people?!
They are the same people oppressing people all over the world. Leftists.
No THEY aren’t. That’s the problem with your stupid generalizations. tHEY are Americans living their lives not involved in world oppression. This is why your team sport mentality is so ignorant.

You are saying the crowds rousted in Syria are Americans now?

Last year:
9 were blacks.

It isnt a black and white war so there is no surrender. Your childish mentality makes it war. Why do you try so hard to take opposition to their movement? Do you not think black peoples struggles should be heard?

Who are they struggling against? Why cant you name their nemesis?

Forum List

Back