Ffloyd:- Protests in UK cities, Australia, France, Germany, Brazil, Syria??? Ect

Are you thinking the people protesting in Syria are the same people that are oppressing Syrian people?!
They are the same people oppressing people all over the world. Leftists.
No THEY aren’t. That’s the problem with your stupid generalizations. tHEY are Americans living their lives not involved in world oppression. This is why your team sport mentality is so ignorant.

You are saying the crowds rousted in Syria are Americans now?
Did it read like I said that? Do you speak English?

When will the US get a grip, after nearly 60 years since Luther King and Civil Rights legislation blacks are still treated as second class citizens by law enforcement.
The rest of the world is tired of watching these deadly incidents which seem to happen with increasing regularity.
“Seem to happen with increasing regularity”.

That’s because you are listening to your Marxist loving media, instead of actual facts.

Why don’t you look at our actual national statistics concerning the matter.

Last year:
10 million arrests every year made by the police.
Little over 100 “unarmed” people killed or died during an arrest.
9 were blacks.

Does that sound like “systemic racism” to you? These numbers are down from previous years as well. Are they “increasing in regularity”? Or maybe the left is lying its ass off yet again.
Do you actually listen to black people speaking out or are you just going off of crime stats and conservative media spin?

Does that mean "Ignore that lying reality and listen to what blacks tell you instead"?
It means take a breath and listen to what millions of people are saying before you ignorantly lash out against the cause. You’re not black, you haven’t lived in their shoes, it’s not possible for you to personally know what they go through. So take some time to listen, you might learn something.

or maybe just go teach pregnant women what it’s like to give birth. I’m sure a guy like you knows all about it.
there is NO problem with police brutality/etc
I disagree. I know many cops, some are hero’s and extremely cool. A bunch are absolutely bully dickheads whom I’ve seen power trip with my own eyes. And I’m a white guy in a nice community. You don’t think Blacks I’m poor communities are dealing with far far worse? Wake up man

Who is it makes black communities such nasty places?
Well that depends. Most low income areas bring crime and have underfunded and overcrowded schools. The issue being discussed here is a problem where cops don’t make the people feel protected they feel threatened so that needs to change. It’s a big question with many factors

I thought we were talking about black communities? Or are you saying black communities and low income communities are synonyms?

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids,"
Joe Biden

Last edited:
Are you thinking the people protesting in Syria are the same people that are oppressing Syrian people?!
No THEY aren’t. That’s the problem with your stupid generalizations. tHEY are Americans living their lives not involved in world oppression. This is why your team sport mentality is so ignorant.

do I have to diagram the sentence? You asked who I thought the syrians were. I responded they are leftists the same as everywhere else. You said "they are Americans"

Whatever you tried to say at least admit it was easy to misinterpret. Ive dealt with liberals long enough to not be surprised at anything they claim so I cant use normal rules here.

When will the US get a grip, after nearly 60 years since Luther King and Civil Rights legislation blacks are still treated as second class citizens by law enforcement.
The rest of the world is tired of watching these deadly incidents which seem to happen with increasing regularity.
“Seem to happen with increasing regularity”.

That’s because you are listening to your Marxist loving media, instead of actual facts.

Why don’t you look at our actual national statistics concerning the matter.

Last year:
10 million arrests every year made by the police.
Little over 100 “unarmed” people killed or died during an arrest.
9 were blacks.

Does that sound like “systemic racism” to you? These numbers are down from previous years as well. Are they “increasing in regularity”? Or maybe the left is lying its ass off yet again.
Do you actually listen to black people speaking out or are you just going off of crime stats and conservative media spin?

Does that mean "Ignore that lying reality and listen to what blacks tell you instead"?
It means take a breath and listen to what millions of people are saying before you ignorantly lash out against the cause. You’re not black, you haven’t lived in their shoes, it’s not possible for you to personally know what they go through. So take some time to listen, you might learn something.

or maybe just go teach pregnant women what it’s like to give birth. I’m sure a guy like you knows all about it.
there is NO problem with police brutality/etc
I disagree. I know many cops, some are hero’s and extremely cool. A bunch are absolutely bully dickheads whom I’ve seen power trip with my own eyes. And I’m a white guy in a nice community. You don’t think Blacks I’m poor communities are dealing with far far worse? Wake up man

Who is it makes black communities such nasty places?
Well that depends. Most low income areas bring crime and have underfunded and overcrowded schools. The issue being discussed here is a problem where cops don’t make the people feel protected they feel threatened so that needs to change. It’s a big question with many factors

I thought we were talking about black communities? Or are you saying black communities and low income communities are synonyms?

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids,"
Joe Biden

Have you not drawn that coordination yet?

do I have to diagram the sentence? You asked who I thought the syrians were. I responded they are leftists the same as everywhere else. You said "they are Americans"

Whatever you tried to say at least admit it was easy to misinterpret. Ive dealt with liberals long enough to not be surprised at anything they claim so I cant use normal rules here.
Yes, my bad. I use this site in my phone and the new site design is piss poor for displaying previous thread discussions. I assumed yoir reply was about the black community and not the Syrian post. My mistake.

Yes, my bad. I use this site in my phone and the new site design is piss poor for displaying previous thread discussions. I assumed yoir reply was about the black community and not the Syrian post. My mistake.

No problem. It happens.

I quit using my phone entirely. Its near impossible .

Forum List

Back