Fetterman’s Debate Performance Proves Early Voting Should Be Banned Completely

If Fetterman wins, the people in Pennsylvania deserve what they get. But they have no right to force that shit on others outside the state.

If Fetterman wins, the people in Pennsylvania deserve what they get. But they have no right to force that shit on others outside the state.

If he wins it may not effect just his state. He may be the tie breaker in votes which means it would affect all of us.

I've been sayin this for years. It's just another form of election fraud.
Pennsylvania Democratic Senate candidate John Fetterman’s “painful” debate performance is a prime example of the perils of early voting, allowing people to cast ballots before they’ve even had a chance to watch a candidate argue in favor of his policies and platforms.
Fetterman’s performance was a debacle by any measuring stick – including by some very prominent left-wing pundits.
What is even more devastating is that several hundred thousand voters were robbed of the opportunity to see that the Democrat candidate is clearly incapable of performing the duties required in holding a Senate seat prior to voting.
Fetterman’s opponent, Republican candidate Mehmet Oz, challenged him to a series of five debates before the late October one-off was agreed to.
It immediately became clear why the Fetterman campaign wanted to hide their candidate as long as possible.
The Political Insider pointed out prior to the debate that it had been scheduled well after early voting was already underway in the state of Pennsylvania.
Voters in The Keystone State are not required to give an excuse to attain a mail-in ballot and some counties were sending out ballots in late September and earlier this month.
How many of those voters cast their ballot on the word of the Fetterman campaign that their candidate was up to the task of serving in the Senate? On the word of a doctor who, as it turns out, is a campaign donor for the Democrat?
Rather than taking the word of a campaign donor doctor, Pennsylvanians could have decided with their own eyes and ears last night that Fetterman is not fit to run for dog catcher, let alone a seat in the Senate.
It is an unmistakable conclusion.
Fetterman did a great job explaining how sick and twisted people who judge him by his speaking are:

But let me tell you, you know, he is, Dr. Oz has never let me ever forget having a stroke. Yeah, and I guarantee you, there’s people, you know, at least one person here, wanting to film this and to get more words that I miss. It’s quite an inspiring campaign to run on that kind of idea.

And let me ask you, what kind of doctor that has somebody that was sick, wants to stay sick?

And let me, everywhere, all across Pennsylvania, I do, I ask this one question. It’s a very serious question. How many one of you, perhaps any one of you, had your own personal major health challenge? And please, and please keep your hands up.

Okay. What about maybe your parents? Okay. What about perhaps a grandparent and, God forbid, even, even a child?

There’s a lot more of us to be rooting against, like Dr. Oz. And I hope that when you had those challenges with your loved ones, I hope you didn’t have a doctor in your life making fun of it or ridiculing that.

But unfortunately I do. But if we don’t do what we need to do, we’re all going to have him for the next six years on that. Yeah. And it’s another, it’s another truth, too.

By January, I’m going to be feeling even better. But he will still be a fraud.

Fetterman did a great job explaining how sick and twisted people who judge him by his speaking are:

But let me tell you, you know, he is, Dr. Oz has never let me ever forget having a stroke. Yeah, and I guarantee you, there’s people, you know, at least one person here, wanting to film this and to get more words that I miss. It’s quite an inspiring campaign to run on that kind of idea.

And let me ask you, what kind of doctor that has somebody that was sick, wants to stay sick?

And let me, everywhere, all across Pennsylvania, I do, I ask this one question. It’s a very serious question. How many one of you, perhaps any one of you, had your own personal major health challenge? And please, and please keep your hands up.

Okay. What about maybe your parents? Okay. What about perhaps a grandparent and, God forbid, even, even a child?

There’s a lot more of us to be rooting against, like Dr. Oz. And I hope that when you had those challenges with your loved ones, I hope you didn’t have a doctor in your life making fun of it or ridiculing that.

But unfortunately I do. But if we don’t do what we need to do, we’re all going to have him for the next six years on that. Yeah. And it’s another, it’s another truth, too.

Name one time Oz ever made fun of his stroke, just once. Oz pointed out his incapability to hold such an important role in our federal government under his condition. That's not making fun of anybody, that's speaking the truth. That man is not fit to serve as a US Senator.

Name one time Oz ever made fun of his stroke, just once. Oz pointed out his incapability to hold such an important role in our federal government under his condition. That's not making fun of anybody, that's speaking the truth. That man is not fit to serve as a US Senator.
Oz made fun of Fetterman's cognitive problem during the debate.

And so have a lot of assholes on this forum.

They judge him like someone who has brain damage, and that's what his speech shows.

Are people supposed to vote for him because they feel sorry for him?

He did? Can you quote where he did that?

I will happily make fun of him because he's a scumbag Democrat. They deserve what they get.

Don't drift off the subject, we're not talking about people on USMB. You said Oz made fun of his stroke. Show me the video of that with a time stamp.

Forum List

Back