Fetterman.

WAIT A MINUTE, Bill. Are we talking about now today or just in general all along?

And the guy wasn't in office long enough to have ever actually HELD the office! So if anything, if this bastard is a veggie now, I see no need for another election, that would give the Dems TWO chances at it--- it should automatically just revert to the other candidate who ran for the position, Doctor Oz.
It's a national disgrace.

Dude, you're the one who said he was a House member & there would be no special election.
Those are both false.
Why do you keep doubling down on a lost cause?

There won't be a special election. The governor appoints someone until the next regular election.

There won't be a special election. The governor appoints someone until the next regular election.
I can't tell if you're kidding or just next level dense.

It doesn't take a genius to do the math & ascertain that the regular election for his seat will take place in 2028 since Festerman was elected to a 6 year term in 2022.
The statute that covers this situation calls it a "special election" to cover the remainder of the term.
There will therefore be a SPECIAL ELECTION before this regular election to determine the new Senator to take his place.
You said you thought it would take place next year.

The sad thing is you are so determined to be right, you just keep doubling down on wrong.

I can't tell if you're kidding or just next level dense.

It doesn't take a genius to do the math & ascertain that the regular election for his seat will take place in 2028 since Festerman was elected to a 6 year term in 2022.
The statute that covers this situation calls it a "special election" to cover the remainder of the term.
There will therefore be a SPECIAL ELECTION before this regular election to determine the new Senator to take his place.
You said you thought it would take place next year.

The sad thing is you are so determined to be right, you just keep doubling down on wrong.

I NEVER disputed any of that. I've asked over and over as to what advantage the Democrats would have in hiding the fact he was incapacitated? I've argued they would be better off exposing that now, getting someone in the office to gain the incumbency advantage.

You keep on arguing something or another completely irrelevant to that.

They're working on a Fetterman Body Double

CsK_bGAXgAArLUZ.jpg

EhmNvY6WoAIEUGH.jpg:large
Even your imagination is stupid.

Whispers that Fetterman is brain dead which would mean a special election. Would explain why the wife skipped town.

Pennsylvania senator John Fetterman to leave hospital ‘soon’

Forum List

Back