Fetterman to hold campaign rally with Planned Parenthood, 'defund the police' activist on 9/11 anniversary

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Between the NYPD and the Port Authority Police 60 police officers lost their lives on 9-11. I'm thinking doing an event with a "defund the police" activist on the anniversary date may not be the best optics.

Between the NYPD and the Port Authority Police 60 police officers lost their lives on 9-11. I'm thinking doing an event with a "defund the police" activist on the anniversary date may not be the best optics.

How about the fact the asshole almost did an Ahumad Arbery 10 years ago.

Well to be fair, he did have a stroke. His decision-making process is probably on the same par with Biden's.

Never forget...

911a.jpg

911a1.jpg

911b.jpg

911d.jpg

Cops on 9/11:

o-98213488-570.jpg
o-119737652-570.jpg

Yep, reading fox "news" continues to just make one dumber. I'll be there. My daughter won't. Says she's not woman. "WTF ever!" It just occurred to me that being anti-choice is anti-American. Women are the means of production. Each is like a small business. No one tells a small business owner when and where they can to do their business. You people have it all ass-backwards!

Forum List

Back