Fetal Heartbeat Policy Kills Another Woman

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The baby weighs 485 grams.* For now, thanks to the abortion law, I have to lie down. And there is nothing they can do. They'll wait until it dies or something begins, and if not, I can expect sepsis," Izabela said in a text message to her mother, private broadcaster TVN24 reported. (Reuters)

Izabela, a 22 year old Polish woman, died from the sepsis she predicted, and her death has sparked last weekend’s massive Polish protests against the increasingly draconian abortion laws in Poland, just as Savita Halappanavar’s did in Ireland. (Why so little coverage in the U.S.?)

Coming to a neighborhood near you.

The baby weighs 485 grams.* For now, thanks to the abortion law, I have to lie down. And there is nothing they can do. They'll wait until it dies or something begins, and if not, I can expect sepsis," Izabela said in a text message to her mother, private broadcaster TVN24 reported. (Reuters)

Izabela, a 22 year old Polish woman, died from the sepsis she predicted, and her death has sparked last weekend’s massive Polish protests against the increasingly draconian abortion laws in Poland, just as Savita Halappanavar’s did in Ireland. (Why so little coverage in the U.S.?)

How about a real source, not some blog that just claims the baby would had died anyway.

It’s just more demonic Satan worshippers howling because they can’t sacrifice babies.

And hey, these types of deaths are so rare. Kind of like vaccine adverse reactions, you know.

Forum List

Back