Fentanyl Found in Floyd's System

Liberals just feel strongly there were no drugs in his system because they feel so strongly so.

Oh and don't put any weight on the autopsy done at the request of the family. FNC interviewed the guy today and the interviewer asked him about the guys heart and how he could come to the conclusion it was NOT what the original autopsy said it was. He then said that most of the heart was missing so he was not able to examine it.

You can't make this shit up.

LINK

Go find one yourself. That ain't my fucking job. You don't post links for 99% of the bullshit you spew. Here you whiney little bitch:

Click on the video at the bottom where it says "Bill interview person who conducted independent autopsy"

Hey Fuckstick if you post something it's up to you to prove it

It ain't my fucking job to fact check your drivel

You just hate that I'm fucking right. Fuck you. You fucking whiney fucking liberal. Eat shit and die cock sucking bitch. Typical whiney fucking liberal, always needing someone else to do work for them. Here is your fucking link you lazy fucking dickwad.

He didn't need the heart to diagnose asphyxia.

And he said he examined 2/3 of the heart FYI that technically is most of the heart

He also said that the County ME agreed that it was the manner of the restraints that caused the heart to stop.

You should really listen to the video again because your link proved you to be wrong

ok ----what were the AUTOPSY FINDINGS that indicated asphyxia?
when people overdose they stop breathing aka asphyxia
he probably swallowed his stash before he was arrested to hide the evidence, it happens everyday

depends on the substance. A drug can cause cessation of breathing-----but that situation is entirely different from FORCED blockage of breathing It is very different and
the DIFFERENCES can be determined on autopsy.
An example-----barbiturate overdose leads to CESSATION OF BREATHING------The patient turns blue----his heartbeat is rapid and he dies if an antidote
is not injected or he is not ventilated by artificial means. One does not see signs of FORCE which include stuff like Petechial Hemorrhages --especially in
the conjuntiva-----just a kind of quiet cold blue person. A muscle relaxant can just PARALYZE the muscles of respiration----etc etc. There are DIFFERENCES that are discernible on autopsy. We do not have that information ----so far. So far it is all conjecture---mostly be people desperate to BLAME THE COPS
The ME has already said that there was no strangling or cutting off of the blood flow
one does not have to be strangled to die of asphyxia.

If enough weight is placed on the back of a prone person for sufficient time so that person fatigues enough it will prevent him from drawing breath and result in asphyxiation.

The neck does not have to be involved at all

lol now he can't make up his mind ... so now it wasn't the knee on his neck? .... ah, but wait until bullshit story # 200 comes up in the next episode of 'Dead Thug Bluz'.
Hey Fuckstick I am the one who is telling all you fucking idiots that there were 3 cops holding him down and that it was the compression of his back by the 2 cops you don't see in the video that didn't allow Floyd to breathe.

You're the shitforbrains that thinks it was only one cop holding down

Hey whiney faggot tranny, I am the one who has seen the videos, and there weren't 'two cops sitting on his back', you dufus dog raping halfwit. You have no idea what you're babbling about, you never saw the video, you read that nonsense from some other gibbering mentally retarded meth head tabloid hack. You can't stop repeating it, because you're a doped addled parrot.
I've seen all the videos posted and even more photos

So Piss off Fuckstick

Oh and don't put any weight on the autopsy done at the request of the family. FNC interviewed the guy today and the interviewer asked him about the guys heart and how he could come to the conclusion it was NOT what the original autopsy said it was. He then said that most of the heart was missing so he was not able to examine it.

LINK

Go find one yourself. That ain't my fucking job. You don't post links for 99% of the bullshit you spew. Here you whiney little bitch:

Click on the video at the bottom where it says "Bill interview person who conducted independent autopsy"

You just hate that I'm fucking right. Fuck you. You fucking whiney fucking liberal. Eat shit and die cock sucking bitch. Typical whiney fucking liberal, always needing someone else to do work for them. Here is your fucking link you lazy fucking dickwad.

And he said he examined 2/3 of the heart FYI that technically is most of the heart

He also said that the County ME agreed that it was the manner of the restraints that caused the heart to stop.

You should really listen to the video again because your link proved you to be wrong

he probably swallowed his stash before he was arrested to hide the evidence, it happens everyday

depends on the substance. A drug can cause cessation of breathing-----but that situation is entirely different from FORCED blockage of breathing It is very different and
An example-----barbiturate overdose leads to CESSATION OF BREATHING------The patient turns blue----his heartbeat is rapid and he dies if an antidote
is not injected or he is not ventilated by artificial means. One does not see signs of FORCE which include stuff like Petechial Hemorrhages --especially in
the conjuntiva-----just a kind of quiet cold blue person. A muscle relaxant can just PARALYZE the muscles of respiration----etc etc. There are DIFFERENCES that are discernible on autopsy. We do not have that information ----so far. So far it is all conjecture---mostly be people desperate to BLAME THE COPS
The ME has already said that there was no strangling or cutting off of the blood flow

If enough weight is placed on the back of a prone person for sufficient time so that person fatigues enough it will prevent him from drawing breath and result in asphyxiation.

lol now he can't make up his mind ... so now it wasn't the knee on his neck? .... ah, but wait until bullshit story # 200 comes up in the next episode of 'Dead Thug Bluz'.
Hey Fuckstick I am the one who is telling all you fucking idiots that there were 3 cops holding him down and that it was the compression of his back by the 2 cops you don't see in the video that didn't allow Floyd to breathe.

Hey whiney faggot tranny, I am the one who has seen the videos, and there weren't 'two cops sitting on his back', you dufus dog raping halfwit. You have no idea what you're babbling about, you never saw the video, you read that nonsense from some other gibbering mentally retarded meth head tabloid hack. You can't stop repeating it, because you're a doped addled parrot.

So Piss off Fuckstick

the issue is CAUSE OF DEATH-----is there any evidence that he died of asphyxiation caused by pressure on his lungs or airways? that stuff shows up on pathologic examination

LINK

So Piss off Fuckstick

the issue is CAUSE OF DEATH-----is there any evidence that he died of asphyxiation caused by pressure on his lungs or airways? that stuff shows up on pathologic examination

For Christ's sake Dr Baden concluded that he died of asphyxiation due to both the decreased blood flow to the brain cause by the knee on his neck and the inability to draw breath from being prone on the ground with his hands cuffed behind his back and the weight on his back.

How many times do you have to hear this?

LINK

So Piss off Fuckstick

You posted a bunch of edited bullshit, so piss on your own leg, Dopey.

LINK

So Piss off Fuckstick

For Christ's sake Dr Baden concluded that he died of asphyxiation due to both the decreased blood flow to the brain cause by the knee on his neck and the inability to draw breath from being prone on the ground with his hands cuffed behind his back and the weight on his back.

REALLY----did his brain show signs of anoxia? Were there signs of asphyxia in his conjunctiva. His diagnosis does not seem to me to be based on pathologic FINDINGS-----but on history-----ie ---it is
SURMISED

LINK

So Piss off Fuckstick

You posted a bunch of edited bullshit, so piss on your own leg, Dopey.

No I did not. I do not edit anything I post

So again PISS OFF Fuckstick

LINK

So Piss off Fuckstick

REALLY----did his brain show signs of anoxia? Were there signs of asphyxia in his conjunctiva. His diagnosis does not seem to me to be based on pathologic FINDINGS-----but on history-----ie ---it is
SURMISED

Tell you what why don't you do become a nationally acclaimed expert in forensic autopsies and do your own fucking autopsy on Floyd's remains?

After you get credentialed and build a solid reputation then I'll give your opinion some fucking credence.

Until then I'm going to trust one of the most reknowned and respected specialists in forensic autopsy in the country.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Everybody knows he didn't die from a knee on his neck. He gibbered along for over 7 minutes in that position, and it's impossible to talk if you can't breathe; he had a heart attack from his dope habit, is all. Narcotics shut down your lungs, among other functions. the tard swallowed a bunch of pills when he saw the cops coming, probably a handful he was planning on selling at his 'bouncer' job that night. He was sniveling about not being able to breathe for 5 minutes while he was in the back of the patrol car before they let him out and sat on the hoodlum when he fell to the ground; they thought he was trying to run, which he probably was but was too doped up to do so.

Fentanyl is also a euphoriant and an hallucinogen.
Sheeeesh----he was muttering? It is difficult to know
just what he was saying or seeing or experiencing.
What did the autopsy show? Death by asphyxiation
SHOWS ITSELF.
Sorry. But this was manslaughter. The guy was cuffed. No need to knee his neck. But even if that rogue cop had just shot him in the back ,there is no excuse for these filthy savages to plunder our cities. Blacks ALWAYS riot. They ALWAYS react violently to any stimuli.

Really ?

"Multiple needless civilian deaths by the hand of the govt is a small issue?"
"How many people must the govt kill for it to be a problem, in your opinion?"

Ask him these questions when this happens to whites in the same way.

whites in the same way as what? I have seen lots of
dead "whites" How are we defining "govt kill" ?

How about South Chicago? Just who is killing whom?

Forum List

Back