Fentanyl Found in Floyd's System

An interesting twist but it doesn't excuse the cops' excessive use of force....

Rubbish. there was no excessive force; the violent doper OD'ed after resisting arrest.
YEah struggling to breathe is now called "resisting arrest"

lol

You ever answer my question about if you think opioids have no effect on breathing and lung function? If not, why in most ODs involving them the victims breathing shuts down?
You have to know when he took the drug.

As I said fentanyl can be detected in urine up to 3 days after using it and other tests can detect it even after longer periods of time after use.

so? you made no point other than mine. The data MUST be analyzed according to that which is known about each substance and that which can be seen on the available videos and elicited from the eyewitnesses and CAREFUL evaluation of the actual autopsy material------like the PRESERVED slides

You people are assuming a positive drug test means he was actyally high on that drug at the rime of his arrest

can you cite a post which "ASSUMES" that the man was high on fentanyl? IN HIS SYSTEM most probably means he was something of a USER. There ain't no fentanyl in my system despite the fact that I spent time in my life LEANING over people infused with the stuff during surgery.

So what if he was a user.

There is no evidence that he was high AT THE FUCKING TIME OF HIS ARREST.

So the mere fact that he tested positive is not relevant until the actual level of drugs in his body at the time of death is published

So you think gibbering lunacy and violent erratic behavoir is 'just normal black people stuff'? Ineresting ...

lol your race into total imbecility just jumped to warp speed. At least try and not kill any children in the crash. Can you do that for us at least?

Rubbish. there was no excessive force; the violent doper OD'ed after resisting arrest.

lol

You ever answer my question about if you think opioids have no effect on breathing and lung function? If not, why in most ODs involving them the victims breathing shuts down?

As I said fentanyl can be detected in urine up to 3 days after using it and other tests can detect it even after longer periods of time after use.

so? you made no point other than mine. The data MUST be analyzed according to that which is known about each substance and that which can be seen on the available videos and elicited from the eyewitnesses and CAREFUL evaluation of the actual autopsy material------like the PRESERVED slides

You people are assuming a positive drug test means he was actyally high on that drug at the rime of his arrest

can you cite a post which "ASSUMES" that the man was high on fentanyl? IN HIS SYSTEM most probably means he was something of a USER. There ain't no fentanyl in my system despite the fact that I spent time in my life LEANING over people infused with the stuff during surgery.

So the mere fact that he tested positive is not relevant until the actual level of drugs in his body at the time of death is published

So you think gibbering lunacy and violent erratic behavoir is 'just normal black people stuff'? Ineresting ...

lol your race into total imbecility just jumped to warp speed. At least try and not kill any children in the crash. Can you do that for us at least?

Struggling to breathe is normal for anyone with 3 people on his back and/or neck

lol

it is relevant as much as is his past criminal history. Even it is not admissible in court-----it is a fact relating
to his criminality that can impact on him in the criminal penal system. Try to cope

lol

Struggling to breathe is normal for anyone with 3 people on his back and/or neck

are you suggesting that there were three people on his back because he was politely cooperative with his arrest?. Some kids need to be restrained by three people just to accomplish an Intramuscular injection------or start an IV------should it be illegal to restrain such a kid dying of meningitis?

lol

it is relevant as much as is his past criminal history. Even it is not admissible in court-----it is a fact relating
to his criminality that can impact on him in the criminal penal system. Try to cope

no it doesn't impact this instance at all.

If it's not admissible in court it has no bearing on this instance. That's the way the system works and it is the only way it should work.

It doesn't matter if was was arrested before, or if he served some time, or if he used a illegal drug a couple days before this happened.

All that matters is what happened in this arrest incident.

lol

are you suggesting that there were three people on his back because he was politely cooperative with his arrest?. Some kids need to be restrained by three people just to accomplish an Intramuscular injection------or start an IV------should it be illegal to restrain such a kid dying of meningitis?

He was in cuffs and face down on the fucking pavement 3 people did not need to be on his back and or kneeling on his neck to keep him down.

I saw him struggling to breathe but I guess you call that resisting right?

lol

If it's not admissible in court it has no bearing on this instance. That's the way the system works and it is the only way it should work.

It doesn't matter if was was arrested before, or if he served some time, or if he used a illegal drug a couple days before this happened.

oh----so why do you bring up the past "complaints" about the arresting cop? Sheeeesh ---you are quite an hypocrite

lol

oh----so why do you bring up the past "complaints" about the arresting cop? Sheeeesh ---you are quite an hypocrite
Where did I ever bring up past complaints about anyone?

If you are going to tell me what I said then use the fucking quote function and don't make shit up

Oh and don't put any weight on the autopsy done at the request of the family. FNC interviewed the guy today and the interviewer asked him about the guys heart and how he could come to the conclusion it was NOT what the original autopsy said it was. He then said that most of the heart was missing so he was not able to examine it.

You can't make this shit up.

LINK

Go find one yourself. That ain't my fucking job. You don't post links for 99% of the bullshit you spew. Here you whiney little bitch:

Click on the video at the bottom where it says "Bill interview person who conducted independent autopsy"

Hey Fuckstick if you post something it's up to you to prove it

It ain't my fucking job to fact check your drivel

You just hate that I'm fucking right. Fuck you. You fucking whiney fucking liberal. Eat shit and die cock sucking bitch. Typical whiney fucking liberal, always needing someone else to do work for them. Here is your fucking link you lazy fucking dickwad.

He didn't need the heart to diagnose asphyxia.

And he said he examined 2/3 of the heart FYI that technically is most of the heart

He also said that the County ME agreed that it was the manner of the restraints that caused the heart to stop.

You should really listen to the video again because your link proved you to be wrong

ok ----what were the AUTOPSY FINDINGS that indicated asphyxia?
when people overdose they stop breathing aka asphyxia
he probably swallowed his stash before he was arrested to hide the evidence, it happens everyday

Oh and don't put any weight on the autopsy done at the request of the family. FNC interviewed the guy today and the interviewer asked him about the guys heart and how he could come to the conclusion it was NOT what the original autopsy said it was. He then said that most of the heart was missing so he was not able to examine it.

LINK

Go find one yourself. That ain't my fucking job. You don't post links for 99% of the bullshit you spew. Here you whiney little bitch:

Click on the video at the bottom where it says "Bill interview person who conducted independent autopsy"

You just hate that I'm fucking right. Fuck you. You fucking whiney fucking liberal. Eat shit and die cock sucking bitch. Typical whiney fucking liberal, always needing someone else to do work for them. Here is your fucking link you lazy fucking dickwad.

And he said he examined 2/3 of the heart FYI that technically is most of the heart

He also said that the County ME agreed that it was the manner of the restraints that caused the heart to stop.

You should really listen to the video again because your link proved you to be wrong

he probably swallowed his stash before he was arrested to hide the evidence, it happens everyday
Once again assuming facts not in evidence

lol

If you are going to tell me what I said then use the fucking quote function and don't make shit up

oh---it must have been one of the other lumps of shit who have decided to baselessly denigrate the cops

lol

oh---it must have been one of the other lumps of shit who have decided to baselessly denigrate the cops

So kindly fuck off until you can talk to me without lying about what I say

LINK

depends on the substance. A drug can cause cessation of breathing-----but that situation is entirely different from FORCED blockage of breathing It is very different and
the DIFFERENCES can be determined on autopsy.
An example-----barbiturate overdose leads to CESSATION OF BREATHING------The patient turns blue----his heartbeat is rapid and he dies if an antidote
is not injected or he is not ventilated by artificial means. One does not see signs of FORCE which include stuff like Petechial Hemorrhages --especially in
the conjuntiva-----just a kind of quiet cold blue person. A muscle relaxant can just PARALYZE the muscles of respiration----etc etc. There are DIFFERENCES that are discernible on autopsy. We do not have that information ----so far. So far it is all conjecture---mostly be people desperate to BLAME THE COPS

LINK

actually the people who are saying that Floyd died from restraints are making the assumptions

LINK

depends on the substance. A drug can cause cessation of breathing-----but that situation is entirely different from FORCED blockage of breathing It is very different and
An example-----barbiturate overdose leads to CESSATION OF BREATHING------The patient turns blue----his heartbeat is rapid and he dies if an antidote
is not injected or he is not ventilated by artificial means. One does not see signs of FORCE which include stuff like Petechial Hemorrhages --especially in
the conjuntiva-----just a kind of quiet cold blue person. A muscle relaxant can just PARALYZE the muscles of respiration----etc etc. There are DIFFERENCES that are discernible on autopsy. We do not have that information ----so far. So far it is all conjecture---mostly be people desperate to BLAME THE COPS
The ME has already said that there was no strangling or cutting off of the blood flow

Who gives a shit anymore. All I know is ,people get killed every day. Is that any reason for these filthy savages to tear up our cities? Blacks ALWAYS riot. It is in their blood.

LINK

actually the people who are saying that Floyd died from restraints are making the assumptions
Coroners don't make assumptions they dissect the body and look for cause.

You are assuming he swallowed a stash.

LINK

The ME has already said that there was no strangling or cutting off of the blood flow
one does not have to be strangled to die of asphyxia.

If enough weight is placed on the back of a prone person for sufficient time so that person fatigues enough it will prevent him from drawing breath and result in asphyxiation.

The neck does not have to be involved at all

Who gives a shit anymore. All I know is ,people get killed every day. Is that any reason for these filthy savages to tear up our cities? Blacks ALWAYS riot. It is in their blood.
The riots and Floyd's death are 2 entirely different things

LINK

Coroners don't make assumptions they dissect the body and look for cause.

You are assuming he swallowed a stash.
then how did he die from asphyxia?

Forum List

Back